It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My opinion on this bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
this is just my opinion and mean no hard to anyone. Tell us what you really think without the repercussions from others..We need to help who we can, but at the same time we can't just allow people to flood our most busiest ports with people in need. Remember a lot of N. Vietnam hid weapons, bombs in their villages..They Hated Americans. Same situation almost, bomb can be made in 30 mins with online instructions. Thank you for reading this.

Latino and Canadian people are different from they rest of the world. They can stay, BUT when folks are from a country that is bombing allies, we need to be careful. Watch scarface, where the Cuban goverent released 1000s of Cuban criminals to come to usa.. .Im nervous cause Tampa McDill AFB is large and im afraid they may try to hit.
These vets in article above. They are from a war they already fought years ago, they come #ing first above all... These boys are legit. They need USA to help them first. Also, no matter what race, women and children come first. Have the govt get contracts for rebuilding neighborhoods, hire these folks from other countries and most from these countries have some skill of course, But you aint gonna bomb France, then say 2 airlines have a bomb and get a way with it. Obama is going to wait till he leaves office and Trump will have planes waiting to attack day after election. Vietnam was not a lost war, # you if think it was for nothing. Lost Uncles in this war. Vietnam war showed one thing i think, that the spread of another countries rule is quick.. North Vietnam took over South Vietnam as our choppers were still leaving Saigon. I just think its dumb to wait so long to attack back..They know where to bomb...They did it to the Japanese and i dont hear about those people being melted like popcorn butter being a problem, it brought American whole, safe, again. People want to go on with their lives but do not want to realize what it might take to get there. What’s really odd and makes ya go hmmmm, why isn’t Israel being attacked? They all hate Israel. Why hasn’t it been bombed. You heard it here first, I think Israel is behind this financially, and supporting ISIS in some fashion..Its like a magic trick..looks whats happening over here as something else is going on over there.. Stone Cold said it best, DTA. Don’t Trust Anybody.

Bud316

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bud316

We are being careful, which is why we have thousands of intelligence staff monitoring people and uncovering threats.

There is a massive hypocricy in a lot of what people arw claiming over these recent incidents.
For example, America seems to have absolutely no problem with white men buying guns legally and slaughtering people in schools, streets and workplaces, but those pesky brown people fleeing war in Syria are all deemed to be a threat...

How can these people not see their own stupidity?

There are extremes all over the place, whether that's Christian extremists, paranoid delusional's wanting a "revolution" (really just wanting a civil war for their own political motivations), "libertarians" amassing weapons in a bunker thinking Obama is coming for them, or extremist Muslims.

People need to stop with this idiotic nonsense where Muslim=Terrorist, but white gun-nut=Mentally ill.

All of these people are extremists, all of them are deranged, all of them need to be stopped.

And for the record, there is ONLY ONE suspect involved in the French attacks potentially having arrived as a refugee, and that hasn't even been confirmed.
So far, everyone else involved (now in excess of 10 people) were BELGIAN or FRENCH nationals.

So, what you're really saying is that all Muslims of even our nationality should be rounded up and put in camps, merely on the suspicion that others in their group might be terrorists.

Do you think the same should be done to Christians based on what Dylann Roof did?
edit on 18-11-2015 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It has repeatedly crossed my mind why haven't they attacked Israel or marked Israeli targets....Israel is sandwiched between Muslim countries that despise them (allegedly) and yet its Europe that's under attack...but I think we all know the answer as to why they haven't

As for the poster(s) constantly saying the same blurb about Christians e.g. Dylan Roof...does it really need repeating over and over again that it isn't Christian terrorists murdering terrorising bombing & declaring jihad on the West. Certainly there are the odd mental cases that happen to be white probably Christians, but its barely on the same scale now is it? I don't recall opening a newspaper or switching on the tv and seeing daily reports of a Christian terrorist organisation beheading people or taking prisoners and burning them alive. This is a completely different kettle of fish
edit on 18-11-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
It has repeatedly crossed my mind why haven't they attacked Israel or marked Israeli targets....Israel is sandwiched between Muslim countries that despise them (allegedly) and yet its Europe that's under attack...but I think we all know the answer as to why they haven't

So you missed all the shootings, stabbings and bomb blasts in Isreal over the last 30 and more years?

Hmm.

I think you need to do a little more research. Israel has just experienced the most violent sequence of random attacks on the public they have seen in the last 30 years, and it's still ongoing.

But, lets also not forget that they had an extremist Orthodox Jew stabbing LGBT people in a parade just this year, after having done that once already and been released.

Once again, extremism is everywhere, it's not limited to one religious group.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

stats from FBI 244,000,000 white people
3005 commited murders in 2013

other races 74,000,000
2722 murders

but keep self loathing

us stats

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

The problem with the ME is we have now come to expect the violence, we have become desensitised to it. When I say "Israel hasn't been attacked" I mean there has been no huge concerted effort no invasion etc just the everyday bombings shootings stabbings. Isis does not seem to have focused their efforts on eliminating Israel which is a suprise to me

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

stats from FBI 244,000,000 white people
3005 commited murders in 2013

other races 74,000,000
2722 murders

but keep self loathing

us stats

It's not "self-loathing" to recognize the truth.

And now, it's not stupid enough for you to think Muslim=Terrorist, you now also think Black=Muslim

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   

that was in response to your dangerous white guy rhetoric, stats say otherwise. also nice spin !

and dylann roof was a twat too
edit on 18-11-2015 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO

that was in response to your dangerous white guy rhetoric, stats say otherwise.

The stats say what you want them to say.
Those stats say that there were 5727 murders, and MORE THAN 50% WERE COMMITTED BY WHITE AMERICANS.

Ignoring the % of racial background, more than 50% of murders were committed by WHITE AMERICANS according to your own stats presented there.

Maybe you need to look again at the stats you share to make sure they're not contradicting the point you're trying to make.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

with 3 times as many people. its all good, doesnt matter to me what you will, figures dont lie, liars figure.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

read again my friend. I never said anything about muslim. I dont care who it is, these group os ISIS people are killing innocent people. Thats it. I pray to God there is no world war. It would be very awesome if all these countries could work together, like a business, and all make money

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

where and when did he say black=muslim???? reading comprehension it is in fact a thing. lol

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

think, there are alot more white people in the USA.. So of course the number be higher then the rest.. gimmie a break.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

30 years?? What about the rest of the world that faced terrorism from 1980 to now.. Not just Israel, all countries, Israel has had USA as a back up all along. Strange.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

And 244,000,000 white americans=3005 murders

but 74,000,000 other race americans=2772 murders

so the other races which is about a third of the 244 million white americans resulted in almost as many murders. but you obviously know how to read stats though

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I'm not religious but after this attack now more than ever I am convinced that the USA and Russia will battle out WW3 in the middle East as in the Gog - Magog war and I'm dusting off the bible because i think in it somewhere it says Damascus will become a ruinous heap. Obama will kick this big one off and eventually they both unite and attack Israel...perhaps its after they find out that the jews have played them both off against each other maybe ?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rabb420

See? Thank you Rabb. Who cares what color, race, religion these extremest are and just put a stop to it before this becomes another war that just has no freaking ending Im tired of spend trillions what can be used to feed the hungry, vets, animals.. we shouldn't have to make a country equal to ours in value and just send and send and send and we rebuild rebuild rebuild for those in the Middle East. I don't see the French donating money. So, between the UK and USA we are strained. We have our own problems were trying to take care of, but we have to print money just to give it to someone else. This needs to stop. Change this law. If there is money left over in medicare, foodstamp programs, first time home buyers with no credit programs, education, salvation armys ad all County animal hospitals... Everyone one of us could get a 500K mortgage for $300 a month if we weren't giving everything we have to our neighbors. Only 10% of the people are bad, the rest just want peace, so, in my opinion, you have to help, even if it is just women and children. We have plenty of room in Montana and the Dakotas, have these people build the houses, make a check, be legal and get a cheap mortgage, thank you guys for reading

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

because israel would whoop that ass.
if there was a major attack like that in israel they would be tearing # up.

black spetember...1972 i think. took israeli athletes hostages and killed then. the OG iron lady(before thatcher) golda meir ordered mossad to find them and wipe them out.
took years but they did.

my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
if i'm not mistaken France has already killed the people behind this bombing.. Wow 2 days? Is this just propaganda to show France ain't playing??

new topics

top topics

join