It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the beast supercomputer really exist ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yes ! From fiction in 1974 HOAX then no computer, to Fact now. B.E.A.S.T. (Battle Engagement Area Simulation and Tracking)
It's a A.I. machine

America's Central Computer System
"The Beast"

The central computer for America is in Texas, and the international computer that ties all the national central computers together is situated in Brussels, Belgium.

The Brussels computer is housed in a 13 story building, the first three floors of which are occupied totally by this system's hardware. Because of its size, the Brussels computer is referred to affectionately as 'The Beast.'

"This immense computer has enough capacity to store every detail about the lives of every human being on Earth, the information contained in the Library of Congress, and every book ever printed.

Having operated for years, it stores a growing volume of information as additional countries tie into it every more heavily."

It goes on to describe how some computers are defined by their size and shape. One is "a six-core memory computer with 60 bytes per word in conjunction with six bits to the character. It is named and advertised as the 6-60-6."

countdowntozerotime.com...

The CIA has a huge Underground Complex under CERN because nobody would ever guess.

The Person's who controls the A.I. machine controls the whole world.

The NAZI's formed the C.I.A. and N.S.A. NASA, Operation Paper Clip the Trojan Horse gained USA Control and regained Germany and there strong holds once again. This Could be another FALSE FLAG in Paris ?

The International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) is the workplace of the main characters of Archer. It is quite obviously a spy agency, with international offices (Mole Hunt).

Could this be true as in the cartoon ARCHER ?

edit on Wed Nov 18 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The only 1 who knows the

No. It's not true.

About two revisions back, the machine under/in Ft Belvoir was nicknamed "the beast", but I think it was more for excessive maintenance and power consumption than for supernatural abilities.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Wow...

The only thing you missed was the Reptilians.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The only 1 who knows the

The Person's who controls the A.I. machine controls the whole world.

The Rothschilds through Central Banking control the real world!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
6bits to a character tells me it would be some ancient mainframe probably from the 1960's, and probably would be considered a beast, 3 floors for the hardware is possible, mag tape stores and printing facilities can take up a lot of space and especially with 60's gear you would need a lot of power so its probably just a data centre type setup and over time the usual fishermans tale has meant the story has got a bit more with every telling

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Are you really asking if its possible that there are computers and government endorsed structures which we don't know about? OF COURSE THERE ARE. The existence of this specific computer isn't really important at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
i read about this system in the 1999-2000 area. as a christian i too became concerned. 9 years after i started getting voices in my head and kinetic attacks. I was in belgium in 1993. all ill say is that you have no secrets. you can tell no lies. enjoy the silence as depeche mode puts it.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: The only 1 who knows the

It goes on to describe how some computers are defined by their size and shape. One is "a six-core memory computer with 60 bytes per word in conjunction with six bits to the character. It is named and advertised as the 6-60-6."

Throwing a BS flag here.
"Six core memory computer" isn't a phrase that any computer-literate person or company would use in a description or in advertising. "Cores" (at least these days) refers to the number of processors on a single chip (dual-core, quad-core, etc). 60 bytes per word doesn't make much sense either...bytes / word is usually divisible by eight for addressing reasons (computers speak binary, not base 10). Six bits per character is also utter crap...the old ASCII standard was 8 bits (7 data bits, 1 parity bit) / character....why would this alleged super-computer use a smaller (and therefore less capable) setup?

countdowntozerotime.com...

The CIA has a huge Underground Complex under CERN because nobody would ever guess.

I thought from reading this post that we kept our super-duper data scooper under Texas?

The International Secret Intelligence Service (ISIS) is the workplace of the main characters of Archer. It is quite obviously a spy agency, with international offices (Mole Hunt).

Could this be true as in the cartoon ARCHER ?

You *do* realize that Archer is written as a send-up of every spy fiction ever penned, not as a simulation of reality?

BTW, I work with a large mainframe system, and if it makes you feel any better, we call it "The Beast"...not because it is going to be used for world domination, but because that's the most *printable* nickname we came up with...our supervisors frown on "The B***h" or "The B*****d". Cheers

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
when i read about B.E.A.S.T it talked about using DNA as a storage method or facilitating its operation? Does anyone have a link to the original information?

ever read my threads about being attacked via psychotronics? ive had interuptions using my cash card..electronics..pain along with threats via head torchure.
edit on 23-11-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
A couple of things but it's old tech.

In old systems, cores referred to magnetic memory storage.

Magnetic-core memory was the predominant form of random-access computer memory for 20 years between about 1955 and 1975. Such memory is often just called core memory, or, informally, core.

Modern processors, including embedded systems, usually have a word size of 8, 16, 24, 32, or 64 bits, while modern general purpose computers usually use 32 or 64 bits.

Special purpose digital processors, such as DSPs for instance, may use other sizes and many different sizes have been used historically, including 8, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 39, 40, 48, and 60 bits

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Brother Stormhammer

6 bits to a byte was common in the 60's / 70's and you had all sorts of word lengths so a 10 byte = 60 bit word would probably be not unusual especially as in those days they got hand made

over here in blighty they got around to reading some old icl 2900 cme era disk packs and at first they got confused as the disk pack it self stored data in 8 bit's but the actual system only read the first 6 bits due to it being backwards compatible and in theory if there software is still in existence we can still run LEO software from the early 1950's on todays hardware

top topics

join