It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all muslim are terrorists

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Is that enough sources? Seriously open your eyes for once.

I am not talking about that although the incidents in your sources could be ''saving face'' and guilds from the recent attention in Islam.
I am asking what practical actions have the moderate muslim societies taken against isis, not now, but since the rise of islamic extremists...

As it seems, the radical muslims want to behead you, and the moderate muslims enjoys watching he radical muslim beheading you. thinking it's all part of allah's great plan.

take a look at how many terrorist acts in the name of islam have occurred only this year, before trying to convince me that their religion isn't the cause.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

Wow... So clearly NO amount of evidence will change your mind. I just gave you a bunch of links showing exactly what you wanted yet you are STILL saying they aren't doing enough...

Local Muslim leaders speak out against radicalization, ISIS

Muslim TV host explains how to take a stand against ISIS

Muslims across the nation come together to protest against ISIS

I mean what the hell do you want? You are clearly SUPER biased against Muslims. I've proved that moderate Muslims ARE speaking out against ISIS with many different sources. The fact that you are STILL arguing otherwise just shows your close mindedness on this topic.

Prominent Muslim Sheikh Issues Fatwa Against ISIS Violence

Muslim's Letter to ISIS Leader

Young British Muslims declare own jihad against Isis and other terrorists who 'hijack' Islam

Dude I can go all day with this.

Muslims Hate ISIS Most of All

The Burn ISIS Flag Challenge: Outraged Muslims flood web with their version of the Ice Bucket Challenge in protest against Islamic State barbarism

In nations with significant Muslim populations, much disdain for ISIS

Keep rationalizing this all away though. It really shows your true character and not so much the character of Muslims.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr1Akula

What practical actions have you taken against ISIS
Or perhaps your governments support of them

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

Attention seeking or what, not as bad as the idiot who dragged his grand piano across 400 miles to get his 5 minutes of fame by playing a song by a disabled mocking wife beater.....I bet the terrorist are pooing they're pants.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCooper71

Im seeking attention? Thats a first

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yes they do. Duh. I merely point out that most of the deaths caused by radical Wahabis are of normal average Muslims.

I think far too many equate all Muslims as bad. I really think it's more a bad Arab, specifically bad Saudi/Wahabi traits that has infected the rest of the Muslim world. You don't nearly see the evil that Wahabism brings the further from Saudi Arabia's influence they are. Malaysia and Indonesia and Turkey for the most part have inoculated themselves from S.A. spread of their version of Islam.

Look at where Saudi madrases and Wahabi mosques are built........radicalism and death follow.
edit on 19-11-2015 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: Domo1

2%. It's interesting that you deflect and say I'm wrong without actually researching the topic yourself. Instead you rely on the message that the media presents to you to pull a number out of thin air. Deny ignorance.

Gonna need a better source than an article written by a lawyer turned comedian who links to Think Progress...

There are tons of sources for that statistic.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

How's that?

You sure you wanna link to a pie chart where the second largest percentage is "extreme left-wing groups"?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

No they are not.

I would have hugged him.

Judge by the actions, not the religion, or creed, or ethnicity. To do otherwise is to play into the hands of the haters, whatever their religion, creed, or ethnicity.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There is no such thing as Muslim blood. Neither is there any such thing as Catholic blood nor Jewish blood.
There is human blood,Religion is about faith and practice, not blood.
Classic genocidal lie that people of different religions are different races.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Haha, no not you the guy with the hugging fetish a reply to: rajas

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Domo1

2%. It's interesting that you deflect and say I'm wrong without actually researching the topic yourself. Instead you rely on the message that the media presents to you to pull a number out of thin air. Deny ignorance.

Gonna need a better source than an article written by a lawyer turned comedian who links to Think Progress...

There are tons of sources for that statistic.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

How's that?

You sure you wanna link to a pie chart where the second largest percentage is "extreme left-wing groups"?

Sure, I'm not someone who is afraid to call out people on my own side that are being stupid. I've always been that way. The fact that you are trying to laugh at me for not being ashamed of that is baffling. I didn't realize we should ASPIRE to be hypocrites...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I really do think there is a link that needs to be explored between Saudi Arabia and Wahabism, but no one in our government wants to even bring that conversation up. Instead we get to play wack-a-mole with all the terrorist organizations that pop up from its influence, causing countless extra damage that goes to fuel the Wahabism message. It's like we are fighting the damn hydra here and we've decided the ONLY way to kill this thing is to keep hacking off heads. Why can't we attack the heart for once?
edit on 20-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Yes if a person is messaging with isis then steps need to be taken but I believe we are already doing that.

I don't think "we" the people are doing that. So far I haven't heard anything about the government shutting down and cracking down on people affiliated with ISIS over the internet...the work of Anonymous has been doing that for everyone. I believe this means one thing...our government has something to do with the ISIS organization as Anon has been busting up more online accounts than government busting down doors. Something is going on here and I don't like it.....

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rajas
A blindfolded Muslim man standing with his arms wide open on Republic Square in Paris offered to hug mourners of Friday's attacks in Paris, in the French capital on Monday evening. People gathered round and took photos, as person after person went up to hug the man. A placard beneath his feet read "I trust you, do you trust me? So hug me!"

Well thank God and here I thought there was 1.5 billion Muslin terrorist trying to kill me...I'm so glad you set me straight.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
well if we go into conspiracy mode then I can say that it is because the masons worship allah and they use their influence to alter the coarse of reality. perhaps we are surrounded by muslims without knowing it...

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
Though we don't often agree, on this we do. The world would be a more peaceful place had the house of Saud never gained power.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join