It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not all muslim are terrorists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
currently the police in usa have been hiring only officers that do not have high iq's

allow them to naturally grow would be nice but before that is allowed we have to account for their desires to kill us. giving them room to grow would only give them a better means of slaughtering us

education I think could help but it is not wanted by the ones that currently lead them. the education material is geared toward their view of the world

as far as isreal goes there will be no rest there until the holy site is in israels hands and as far as palastine becoming their own country it seems that that is not their goal. They have been offered plenty of land in Egypt but did not accept it for some reason. I think it has to do with them wanting Israel gone completely.

with the current situation I do not see a good starting point because they are not wanting to live here in this world cause their religion tells them that the end of the world is the goal. there is not much that can compare to that view they hold. not money or land or education

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

I think we can both agree on something!

It's a big mess, and there isn't any easy way to fix it...

edit on 18-11-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: WhiteHat

there is a difference in trusting wives and trusting strangers

on top of that are the spiritual implications of sex and our lack of knowledge on the subject

Now abusing women has a spiritual connotation.
Good spin, I didn't see it coming.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It is a mess for sure

The only way to heal a disease is to understand it's cause ... the acts of violence are the symptoms of the disease.
Of course the symptoms must be contained as far as is humanly possible.

But what is causing young men to commit acts of such horror upon others
To find any answer ... you have to set emotions aside and look at the facts.

Religious extremism leading to acts of terrorism have been with us throughout history.
The oppressed most often becoming the oppressor in a blame game.

The problem is not religion ... The problem is the Human condition ... the cycle of revenge and violence is man made and nothing to do with a God ... God is an excuse
A God which can not be proven to exist nor proven to not exist

Violence never achieves peace only tolerance can do that ... by refusing to play the blame game and seeking the truth of the problem in order to break the cycle

Never sell your nations soul for a barrel of oil
The USA made a deal with Saudi Arabia many years ago ... Oil for untold riches and protection ... Saudi Arabia agreed on the condition that their twisted form of imposing Islam should not be interfered with ... just one of many key elements of how we got to where we are today ...

edit on 18-11-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

edit on 18-11-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteHat

a reply to: WhiteHat

there is a difference in trusting wives and trusting strangers

on top of that are the spiritual implications of sex and our lack of knowledge on the subject

Now abusing women has a spiritual connotation.
Good spin, I didn't see it coming.

the whole religion is based on spiritual aspects of our world and the biggest belief is that this place is not our home and by ending the world they can go home victorious.

I never claimed women should be forced into wearing coverings but that in the usa they should be allowed

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
... still 90% of terrorists are muslims.

I agree with this statement. Well, maybe not a full 90%, but certainly the majority. We have terrorists of all nationalities, but for the last couple decades it's been almost exclusively Muslim. I'll even concede that these Muslim terrorists have taken some of the Muslim practices a bit far, but I don't know for sure. Regardless, people with their head in the sand say Muslims aren't terrorists, but logic shows that we should still be watching Muslims more carefully.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: MystikMushroom

currently the situation is quite different and the majority of violent acts being carried out right now is done by radical islamist. at least that is what the news says.

Of course the news is going to tell you that. It isn't very easy getting the people to support a war on religion when actual facts are given out.

(post by tomatosoup removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Domo1

2%. It's interesting that you deflect and say I'm wrong without actually researching the topic yourself. Instead you rely on the message that the media presents to you to pull a number out of thin air. Deny ignorance.

Let's talk deaths since that is really a better metric. I don't like using RT, but they have some good figures. Anyway you slice it Radical Islam are the ones doing the majority of the terror killing currently , mainly in Muslim countries ironically. You'd think moderate Muslims would be getting fed up getting killed. article

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

2%. It's interesting that you deflect and say I'm wrong without actually researching the topic yourself. Instead you rely on the message that the media presents to you to pull a number out of thin air. Deny ignorance.

Gonna need a better source than an article written by a lawyer turned comedian who links to Think Progress...

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Let's talk deaths since that is really a better metric. I don't like using RT, but they have some good figures. Anyway you slice it Radical Islam are the ones doing the majority of the terror killing currently , mainly in Muslim countries ironically. You'd think moderate Muslims would be getting fed up getting killed. article

Moderate Muslims live in more places than JUST the Middle East.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Gonna need a better source than an article written by a lawyer turned comedian who links to Think Progress...

There are tons of sources for that statistic.

Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America

How's that?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Is this an actual campaign?
Frankly, it feels gimmicky and incredibly naive, and it is almost shocking to be thought of as having to be served such kindergarten-like platitudes.
Whoever said that "all" Muslims are terrorists?
(The problem, rather, is that all too few Muslims themselves seem to be speaking out against their correligionnaires forcefully and loudly enough.)

But what disgusts me the most is the appalling ignorance of the discussions that draw comparisons between Islam and Christianity - and try to relativize both - by invoking the Crusades and other such events.

I am not even referring to the painfully obvious fact that it's been a thousand years since the Crusades, because it's irrelevant.
What is relevant is that any Muslim who wants to resort to violence can find justification - and even exhortation to violence - in the higly regarded and normative commentaries to the Q'uran (and, looking a little more closely, in the Q'uran itself); what's more, they can find perfect justification in their Prophet's own example.

By contrast, no self-proclaimed Christian could ever find any justification for, let alone exhortation to, violence in a single line of the New Testament (= the only text that applies to Christians). I am not even mentioning the example of the founder figure, it's just too bloody obvious.
You commit violence - heck, you even think of committing violence (I am quoting Christ here) - and you're no Christian at all, no matter what you call yourself. There are no exceptions, no extenuating circumstances.
And that's according to the founding, normative texts of Christianity.

So there is an essential legislative, structural difference that makes any such equations incredibly ignorant at best.
At worst, they are being fallacious and disingenuous to play directly into the hands of those who'd have all people stripped of any beliefs in psyhologically and morally uplifting concepts such as "love others as you love yourself" or, most of all, "fear not".

Yes, I can imagine that fearless people who practice agape would be a nightmare for any would-be autocrat.
No wonder that it is Christianity - not any other system of belief - which is being tore apart in the public sphere, quite unusually in this era of seemingly general political correctness.

This is too deep and crucially - politically and culturally - important a topic to be treated so non-chalantly.
If you know nothing about it, let it be.
And if you're interested, try learning some basic facts first, and then using your own head.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AdAstra

It disgusts you that people make parallels to Christianity and Judaism? Lol that's funny. The fact is that ALL religions can find justification for violence in their texts. Don't believe me? Well Christian terrorism accounts for more domestic terrorist attacks in the US than Muslim terrorism does. Clearly SOME Christians are finding ways to justify violence in the bible.

I also enjoy the, "well the NT doesn't say we should do this..." argument like somehow ALL Christians have discarded the OT and don't quote that from time to time to justify their actions. If it disgusts you that I make these parallels, too bad. It sounds like I'm accomplishing my goal by making you feel uncomfortable and that your argument isn't as sound as you think it is.

One more thing, if you have the gall to say that any self-professed Christian isn't a real Christian if he can justify violence in the bible then I say the same is true of any Muslim extremist who does the same. To me, ALL religious text says the same thing. Worship this god and to hell with anyone who doesn't.
edit on 19-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And Isis recruits come from more places than JUST the Middle East.

Anyway.
And what is the reaction of the moderate muslims to those extremists that give them a bad name?
Shouldn't they consider it blasphemy,when others killing in the name of their god?
What is the reaction of Islamic communities worldwide to this issue that should concern them more than the west?

None, what so ever....

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr1Akula

And Isis recruits come from more places than JUST the Middle East.

Anyway.
And what is the reaction of the moderate muslims to those extremists that give them a bad name?

Outrage, just like you and I.

Shouldn't they consider it blasphemy,when others killing in the name of their god?

Most likely.

What is the reaction of Islamic communities worldwide to this issue that should concern them more than the west?

Islamic communities across the world ARE speaking out against it. Just because you say it isn't happening doesn't make it true. There are already several threads on ATS alone pointing this fact out. Yet you still push this false narrative.

None, what so ever....

Think Muslims Haven’t Condemned ISIS? Think Again
Muslims speak out against ISIS following Paris terror attacks
Muslims around the world condemn terrorism after the Paris attacks
Muslims strongly condemn Paris terror attacks

Is that enough sources? Seriously open your eyes for once.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
I was sitting out the front of a night club having a quiet beer and watching the traffic roll past. A car in the traffic line stopped in front of me and a Muslim young lady was giving me a bad look. I wasn't sure if it was my long hair or maybe my tight leather pants that she objected to. Then I realised that she was just angry because she couldn't have my sexieness. She wanted the D and was forbidden, poor thing. I feel sorry for Muslim babes.
i've gotta say it needs a new level of heartlessness to post this just some 3-4 messages after the OP . did you watch the video ?

muslims or not , i found it very touching . should i be surprised your this much heartless ?

Got the D ? Good for you .

look at the ego on this one

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

"Not all Muslim are terrorists"

And not all terrorists are Muslim. Thing is there is a crusade happening once again and its in full swing. And the people at the helm of said crusade are of the politically correct variety.

The real terrorist of this day of age are the bankers there political figureheads and our mass media networks. They spread and cause more terror and hatred in a day than anyone or any other group has in recorded history.

edit on 19-11-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join