It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of Shooting in Paris Suburb: Tuesday November 17

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Deaths reported. Unconfirmed.

Passerby killed, Suicide vest woman triggered vest, and 1 terrorist shot by sniper.
/u/Bulk1212
just now

Sky News changing their reporting: the woman had detonated the suicide vest, also killed an innocent passerby.
/u/LetsFindTheseGuys

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

originally posted by: mr-lizard
5 explosions reported. Army on site right now.

www.theguardian.com...

twitter.com...

5 explosions and army involved now??? Sounds pretty serious there, like a war going on right now in France...geesh

Pretty soon it's going to be like that over here (USA)

Just sayin'

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Le Monde and other French media say they have confirmation from police and judicial sources that the three fugitives in the apartment are dead, including a woman who blew herself up with an explosive belt. The Guardian has not yet been able to verify this independently. I will bring you further information as we check it.

www.theguardian.com...

seems they got them but not alive?

Agence France-Presse now reports two people arrested in the St-Denis raid. The information from Paris now is coming thick and fast, and it is advisable to treat numbers of dead, injured and arrested as provisional until this can be properly confirmed.
conflciting reports
edit on 18-11-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Still ongoing, possibly 1 terrorist still holed up.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

They realy do need to catch one of these terrorists alive .
edit on 18-11-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   

#SaintDenis *Police raid ongoing *Heavy shooting & explosions *Reports of 3 dead, 2 arrests - @BBCBreaking

1 still alive.

-
1 of the dead was a female suicide bomber. 1 of the dead was a terrorist who was sniped by police. The other person may have been a bystander or police officer.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Female suicide bomber among the dead' in St Denis
Posted at 07:20

Among those killed in the St Denis standoff is a woman who detonated an explosives vest, AFP reports citing police sources. It says that at least three police officers were injured in the operation.
Share this post on

Read more about these links.

'Three gunmen killed' in Saint Denis standoff
Posted at 07:15

A third gunman has been killed by police forces, making a total of three dead, French media reports. It is unclear if any more gunmen are inside the building.

www.bbc.co.uk...

twitter.com...

www.theguardian.com...

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Glad there is a thread on this site. Nothing on the Belgium attacks so just grateful there is this. Sky news are showing video of the explosions. 2 very large explosions and a big gun fight.

This would have crippled ISIS in foreign land and I am sure they will respond with more terror. Good luck France and Europe.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I thought we knew awhile ago this was a raid and 3 were killed, 2 captured. It's been a long night though.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Really sorry but can someone tell me how to start a new thread on my mobile phone. There are world changing events happening and no exposure on ats which is quite infuriating. Please help me someone. Soz to derail thread. Please don't post links on t&cs just how to navigate to it plz.

Ignore me. Hours of trial and error
edit on 18-11-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Shambles how this thread hasn't got more responses. Does CNN really control what america think.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join