It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total of 13 Holistic Doctors now dead or missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
With the news that ABC's Jamie Zimmerman drowned in Hawaii on 12th October that brings the total of either dead or missing doctors to 13 all from either suicides or accidents. Just what is going on with these doctors? So many in such a short space of time, all in the same field except for an osteopath. Could the rumours be true that all were advocating the use of cannabis oil much to the dislike of big pharma? Were they all having success with cancer treatments without the use of chemicals as has been theorised?

Full timeline of deaths here
Timeline

It is also rumoured although I cannot find evidence to confirm that all these doctors did in fact know each other and had become aware of a certain substance being put into vaccines that caused autism and cancer namely Naglase
GcMAF

We all know that there is no profit for big pharma in cures and vaccinations are the pharmaceutical companies bread & butter and after all the doubts over safety of some vaccines, I think the last thing they needed was respectable doctors blowing the whistle. Therefore, I tend to lean towards these doctors revealing proof positive that Naglase was in fact being added to vaccines and causing diseases rather than curing/preventing which if proven true, is possibly the most disgusting thing I've heard that other human beings have done in a long time. The power of life or death...what a God complex these businesses must have!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

join