It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can humans be present on a Grey alien's space ship?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

According to Star Trek, you are 'suggesting' a class "M" environment, though the term is typically utilized to describe a planetary atmosphere.

Atmosphere: The atmosphere contained large percentages of nitrogen and oxygen, and smaller percentages of trace elements. Most planets had nucleogenic particles in the atmosphere. (Atmospheres that lacked nucleogenic particles were incapable of producing rain.) The atmosphere on these worlds was approximately Earth normal.

Surface: The surface of these planets was abundant in water. Under the surface, there were additional sources of water. These worlds were geologically active.

Mantle: Some of these worlds had a bemonite mantle.

Planetary core: The planetary core of these planets was nickel-iron.

Life: These worlds had ecosystems and contained amino acids and protein readings. High percentages of both indicated healthy plant life. Many of these worlds supported carbon-based plant and animal life. A smaller number of these worlds had proto-humanoid, humanoid, and vulcanoid lifeforms.

Other: Class M worlds emitted electromagnetic radiation. The gravity on these worlds was generally Earth normal, but could be slightly less or slightly more. Temperatures might potentially be hot, but there was an upper limit. They were rare in binary systems.

ST: Class M Planet
edit on 19-11-2015 by Cosmic911 because: Addendum to post: Link provided to Memory Alpha

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I would,think they would have a workaround being as they would be fully aware of space travel and have something to compensate for difference. Maybe they have like a personal gravity shield that surrounds an entity or have an indepth control of gravity in general and can manipulate it in confined areas as easy as folding a piece of paper, maybe creating an invisible box with different gravity , Or maybe they inject the humans with a serum that slows or adjusts the human body such as breathing etc to allow it to sustain in a different environment

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
They're operating on our plane, and the purpose of those crafts are for those abductions. The one I saw up close, those eyes, the black grey eyes, were lenses. The purpose of that kind of suit is for our level of electro magnetic gravity.

There are also different kinds, for example, what are the conditions on planets around Zeta Retilucli for instance? Or the Centauri's. I imagine conditions within a craft, a room, a suit, are simply technology.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I've had a lot of abduction experiences. I don't remember them all that well, but in one part I was in a computer lab of theirs. While their equipment was human usable it's not what I would consider easy to use. On the monitors they had me interact with it was light green images on a yellow background. With certain eye types that would be easy to see, but not so for humans. It actually seemed to be a point of frustration for them that it was difficult for me to read.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Hi game over man, that’s a very good question.
I can only suggest you to go read the marvelous threads of member sleeper here on ATS because he explains many of those things in an answer on many member-questions for why he thinks/knows that is and so much more.
Sleeper is the alias here for Lou Baldin who is as I believe just as John Lear does to be the real deal.
I became aware of sleeper Lou Baldin due John Lear in 2007 in an interview he had on Coast to Coast with Art Bell and spoke about a very interesting member named ‘sleeper’ on ATS, abovetopsecret.com and of which John was convinced that what that person was saying there was the real deal.
Immediately after that interview I became a member of ATS and start reading sleeper’s posts in his thread “I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials “.
And from the first moment that I read his answers on the questions asked by members, and I cannot explain why, it looked to me as if suddenly many pieces of the puzzle fell on their place, and I became overwhelmed with the feeling that what he said there must be indeed the real deal and I started to devour everything he said there and became completely hooked to his information.

Here are two links you could start and see how he answers all these questions and what you think of it.

Are Extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I’m coming clean on Extraterrestrials.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spacevisitor

As ever, good to see you

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: spacevisitor

As ever, good to see you

Hello my good friend Kandinsky, thank you so much and be assured that it is always a pleasure for me to hear from you.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

That's a lot of assumptions there. I mean should I list them off.

First of all is the assumptions that the grays are a corporeal physical entity. And even if they were it would be much easier for a space faring species to just manipulate the human psyche and unconscious even to the point of making them see things and yes even from high up in orbit then it would to bother with touching things you know.

After all its not that hard to manipulate humans. They could literally just be zipping by in there ships picking up random people bring them to isolation chamber ,and just beaming things into peoples heads inducing them into rem sleep, then just implanting false memories there and then doing who know what, after which they dump the people some ways off from were they found them and implant some half assed story in there unconscious then tell them to go on there merry little way. Then they zip off again, picking next destinations and abduction by throwing space dart at a map of the earth.

Another assumption is that grays come from a planet or that they bodies they inhabit would have to have been evolved on that planet. Another assumption is that they breath at all, or even that they have lungs or anything like we do is a big assumption.

Another assumption is that there has to be any air inside there space ships or any other sort of environment or oxygen for them to operate or do things while in there space flights. It would be much easier to make biobots or robots and have the minimum amount of ecosystem for any space travel or most especially long space travel and most especially on any long range reconnaissance mission.

So ya, they dont breath oxygen or breath at all, they dont have a heart or lungs, they could just be bots which are in suspended animation for long periods of time till they get to there destination then they do whatever it is they were there to do. They then go back in suspended animation till they reach there next destination.

Sounds boring I know. But not really, while in suspended animation....They basically are hooked to the galaxy wide net and play videogames on what would be the equivalent of the world wide net of grays and such, they probably play World of warcraft warlords of xantar gray edition for all you know.

That right there would make more sense for any space travel from solar system to solar system baring any sort of wormhole which just may be more fantasy then fact in our physical universe. It makes much more sense for that type of set up of somehow implanting a conscious in a biobot, or robot doll, then it does for any actual biological flesh and blood creature to be out there flying around in space for years and years much less the the times it would take to physically traverse the cosmos.

So no, what you see would not be a accurate representation of what they could actually be and most especially not there actual physical makeup or evolved makeup from whatever planet or place they come from. Star trek this would be not, the harshness of space leaves no room for such frivolities.

But anyways. It makes for some cool stories bro.

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I don't know this to be a fact but 90% of alien abduction stories as well as UFO sightings are shadow government operations. Edward Snowden leaked files had one file stating USA is working with an alien race that was referred to as ''Tall Whites''. A whistler blower wrote a book in which I can't name right now but I will tell you later on... in this book it told secrets of the C.I.A and the story of how USA came in contact with the same alien race that caused the up rising of Hitler. In this book it claimed our gov. signed a treaty with these aliens for technology and in return we will allow them to experiment on humans to save their dying race. To answer your question about these beings and humans being in the same atmospheric conditions is simple so don't try and complicate it... these beings wear pressure suits and have breathing devices to keep them in the condition they are use to. If you start thinking logically and utilize the same technology we use to protect new born babies from germs, you can put 1 and 1 together and realize the same tools can be used in an abduction to protect the alien from human disease and vise versa.
Most alien abduction stories have the same pattern. they are asleep, they feel cold and numb, they open their eyes, they see a light illuminating their whole room, their partner does not hear anything or even wake up, they say it feels as if time stopped, they see 3 or more beings, they hear weird talking almost like chattering your teeth, and then they wake up on a metal bed with lights all around them with big black eyed grey humanoid beings. If there's a pattern to it then that will lead me to believe someone is trying to condition the minds of people for some reason... that's where a secret government operation comes to play. Their reasons may be as simple as this; fake alien invasion, get people to unit and give up rights to allow them to build their empire on Earth. a reply to: game over man

edit on 21-11-2015 by jackofalltrades666 because: Needed to add a bit more

posted on Nov, 25 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I suggest watching the movie Fire in the Sky/ reading the book. In the movie adaptation it portrays him in a zero-gravity environment when he was abducted, the Greys also had on space suits. A very interesting abduction story I recommend checking it out

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join