It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dave Chappelle on Counter-Culture and JFK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Chappelle has been doing shows for a few years now I believe, ever since his public retirement around 2005 and he's even got an hbo special coming out soon. In this clip from a recent show he talks to a large crowd about police brutality, JFK, and the 1960's counter-culture movement.

This is another clip from that show

This is a good clip from a different show in 2011 where he talks about osama bin laden and the questions that surrounded his death

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Great news, thanks for posting. I had no idea. I love Dave but I thought that was it for him. Can't wait for the hbo special, in the meantime, thanks for posting the vids. That'll keep me busy.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

No problem, I don't think the date of its release has been revealed yet. You know those mark twain comedy awards like how George carlin got after he passed, eddie griffin was given the award this year and among other stand up comedians that come and pay tribute, Dave was there and probably had some good bits while he honored eddie, I think it airs really soon on PBS or something

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i thought he was not doing so well with his comedy after he came back but i do love his older material. it sounds like maybe he has some new stuff in works, i hope so because i think he is a solid comedian. id love to see him make a really good comeback

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Telepathy3

Awesome, thanks!

new topics

top topics

join