It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugees in Washington State

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree
Don't let your Sikhs friends know you think they are Muslim. I got quite an education a couple of years back, when I made that incorrect assumption, when talking to one of my Sikh co-workers.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick refuse to live my life in fear of something I have no control over, I've much bigger concerns in my life. No room for fear

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

if step one was to make you believe you are powerless then you are not winning.

the thought that taking in refugees is beyond the scope of the average American is un-American.

you and your thoughts are as powerful as youwant them to be.

I do understand your point that some things are out of our control and should not be worried about but that goes against my beliefs that anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I live on the east side of wa. Power been out for a day now..... Anyway our state government is borderline insane. Even our city governments are losing touch with reality. The only way to fix it is voting out the culprits. Unfortunately most people are to busy with their life to be bothered.

As far as this vetting thing.... Obama admin says they are going to bring in 10,000 refugees by the end of this year...... I thought it was a 2ish year process not a 2ish month process?

Edit: stand corrected. 10,000 the next fiscal year.... still thats way less than 2 years of vetting process....

I think we need taller waders.. The BS is getting pretty deep.
edit on 18-11-2015 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think maybe you misunderstand. Sheikh and Sikh are different terms...

Sheikh refers to royal males...and often times Islamic clerics...Generally the "mayor" of a city or town will be the Sheikh...

A2D

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

not cool trucker lmao we have got enough in michigan I.E the largest muslim population in the country.. we dont need any more

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nothing good will come of this. Mark my words.

There is an agenda in motion. I smell another 9/11 scale "attack", then our government will start ramping up action in the middle east again.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tripp2068

Sorry about that....LMAO

posted on Nov, 21 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Europe is ruined, look at all these "widows and 3 yr old orphans" flooding in. So these young, healthy, well dressed men couldn't stay in their country and fight?
www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join