It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Refugees in Washington State

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

If ya don't mind...still waiting.

Oh, christ. That was so silly it didn't merit a response.
What gives the President the need to know. He's just a citizen too.

Military? I doubt it more than ever now. If you can't grasp the concept of need to know.

edit on 11/18/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

(One last question if you mind before I go to sleep though...Why is a security risk if I personally know...but not a security risk for let's say...THE GOVERNOR to know....what gives him the right to know...isn't he just a citizen as well?)

A2D

If ya don't mind...still waiting.

I don't see you running any given state. Doing so sort of requires being on top of many things, including security.

And you still haven't told us anything about any restricted or classified stuff you could have been affiliated with. Come on, we're all citizens with the right to know what our government does (you keep saying it yourself, so no backtracking) Military's part of that, so come on, out with it.
edit on 11/18/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

How many people know the security measures right now? Why isn't it a security risk for them to know, but it is for me to know? They have my records...they can verify I am who I say I am...

A2D

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I operated with 1st tank battalion bravo company in OIF 08-09. Mainly out of Nineveh province...near Sinjar. I was a tank mechanic and fixed tanks....We lost our battalion flag somewhere in that desert(lol) and in the process spent nearly $28 million dollars of tax payers money driving around the desert...other than that there's not much to mention. Anything else you want to know wise guy?

(Btw, governors dont have security clerances)
A2D
edit on 18-11-2015 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I operated with 1st tank battalion bravo company in OIF 08-09. Mainly out of Nineveh province...near Sinjar. I was a tank mechanic and fixed tanks....We lost our battalion flag somewhere in that desert(lol) and in the process spent nearly $28 million dollars of tax payers money driving around the desert...other than that there's not much to mention. Anything else you want to know wise guy?

(Btw, governors dont have security clerances)
A2D

Yeah.

Why the hell should a grease-monkey be privy to the inner workings of a process that weeds out applicants?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Because I'm a loyal taxpaying citizen...that's why.

A2D

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Which, of course, gives you the need to know all of the details of security measures which the government undertakes.

That's just stupid. Do you have a need to know the locations of all our our nuclear submarines too? After all, your taxes pay for them, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

A2D

Ah, so it boils down to entitlement complex. "I WANT IT NAO, THAT'S WHY!" Gotcha.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You can sit in the dark and let your government hide whatever they do from you...but I will not stand for it. You can sit idly by and watch your liberties and freedoms erode from underneath you behind the guise of "national security"...but I will not.

I took an oath to protect the people of this great nation...and I am bound by that oath until death. I will defend this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I care not what any man says.

I WILL HOLD MY GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE AS ANY TRUE PATRIOT WOULD DO, AND I WILL ENCOURAGE EVERY MAN AND WOMAN OF THIS NATION TO DO THE SAME.

A2D

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I WILL HOLD MY GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE AS ANY TRUE PATRIOT WOULD DO, AND I WILL ENCOURAGE EVERY MAN AND WOMAN OF THIS NATION TO DO THE SAME.

Timmy? Is that you?
media.cmgdigital.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Distasteful to say the very least. Maybe one day you will grow up and know what it's like to be a man.

A2D

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You mean chest thumping and stuff?
No.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

No, I mean treating people with respect.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

No, I mean treating people with respect.

Like this?

You can sit in the dark and let your government hide whatever they do from you...but I will not stand for it. You can sit idly by and watch your liberties and freedoms erode from underneath you behind the guise of "national security"...but I will not.

Accusing me of being complicit because I disagree that you should be given access to the security measures our government takes? While you scream about "patriotism?"

You seem to be the one who cannot "agree to disagree", not me.

BTW, what are you going to do? As you "dont' stand for it?" Bitch on a silly internet forum? Blow up a building?
What are you actually going to do?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Then why can't they take 10,000 Mexicans back instead?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I have treated you with the most respect I can muster after being accused of lying about my credentials and being compared to a terrorist...you're lucky I've given you as much as I have...

A2D

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

He does raise a good question what are you going to do?.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I plan on going to the Capitol building as soon as my schedule allows. I'm going to do whatever I can...

What would Phage have me do? nothing?

A2D

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
Revert, perhaps, to the tactics of those he fears?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join