It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sick and tired ISIS BS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I don't give a flying fox who is funding, who is organising or what is happening in Syria. The problem I'm having is innocent people are dying in Paris in London In Lebanon and many other places.
We in England have masses of people spreading hate and people that are willing to kill themselves for some BS reason, I'm sure they don't fully understand, and other folk who have nothing to do with anything. I'm sick of hearing "it's a proxy war" "it's a false flag" the Internet is going mad with these types of "theories" again! I don't give a flying fox what people's theories are the fact still remains it is happening and we are not doing a fffffing thing about it. I'm backing Putin on this and the rest of the world would do well to follow in his footsteps. Obama and Cameron need to stop playing with each others balls and start getting serious on this. What next?!? A dirty bomb in Berlin or London or Washington Dc? Will that wake the public school boys up and do something or is all this escalating into a civil race war? It's only a matter of time before some mad group start targeting innocent Muslims!
We need to stand together and stop all this BS.
Rant over. I needed to get this off my chest. It probably doesn't make much sense but it's been driving me nuts!
Stay safe all.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

We are all frustrated and upset. Just because we discuss false flags and who is financing who doesn't mean we don't feel
empathy and afraid ourselves. It is part of the process of reaction.

Many countries are involved in fighting this, not just Putin.

That is what rant is for. I hope you feel a little better.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Don't you think to do something worthwhile we should know who is funding, training and arming these people? For that matter if it is our government(s) than really do you expect anything to be done without a coup or revolution?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Sick and tired ISIS BS!... Rant over

It was a bad time for everybody, but you just don't turn it off

edit on 17-11-2015 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsealad
Obama and Cameron need to stop playing with each others balls and start getting serious on this.

What "Doing Something About ISIS" Looks Like

The US has made 80% of the airstrikes against ISIS...

U.S. and coalition have conducted a total of 2,753 airstrikes against ISIS targets. That includes 1,529 airstrikes in Iraq and another 1,224 in Syria.

Of that total, the United States military, on Obama’s orders, has launched 2,213 airstrikes, which translates to more than 80% of the overall total. The tally includes 1,081 airstrikes in Iraq and another 1,132 in Syria.

What’s more, the Obama administration has successfully assembled a coalition that now includes Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Jordan, The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and the United Kingdom – all of which have launched military strikes on ISIS targets in Iraq, Syria, or both.

As of yesterday, there are also 2,840 U.S. military personnel deployed in theater.

Every Republican – and there are far too many – saying Obama is doing “nothing” about ISIS is completely and demonstrably wrong. The federal policymakers who are actually doing “nothing” about ISIS are members of Congress.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
And what have they accomplished..

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes, may be the dirty bomb will be used one day. I pity the poor souls who are the sacrifice on that occasion as any other.

I am becoming more convinced this is all a theatre of action and reaction, carefully staged. I think the terrorist is the end of a long line, beginning with motive, finance, radicalisation and deployment. I am entertaining the possibility of the CIA or other covert Intelligence Agency being involved in the motive and finance levels. The "pawn in their game" terrorist is a puppet. He believes he is doing it for one reason while those who finance him and use him are doing it for motives that may in fact be the very opposite of what he believes. How ghastly.

I'm afraid the MSM are going to be charging full ahead with this agenda on a continual basis. Once IS are all used up they will create another bogeyman and scapegoat. It is the most efficient form of control. I wonder why people don't see it for the Orwellian style political sabotage of the masses it is. If you read that novel look out for the continual terrorist threat that pervades that is actually conducted by the state as an illusion of there being an enemy for motives of control and necessitating dependence on the state for security.

What if...

edit on 17-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Your mood says just fine?
As for, "Obama and Cameron need to stop playing with each others balls", at the G20 the only significant thing I saw was Obama and Putin in an informal head to head lasting for half an hour.
Besides, are you seriously asking Putin to start bombing Britain with er, smart bombs maybe London? or are you like many of us, just all mixed up chelsealad?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Well, it never actually states that the state is in charge of the rocket attacks, it's just a possibility that is never confirmed. Like what many of us believe that, but remains unconfirmed. We do live in an Orwellian society though.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

Three Senior ISIS Leaders Killed in US Airstrikes

What has Putin accomplished? (That's to the OP)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What have they accomplished?

www.theguardian.com...

Oh yes the death of a terrorist for multiple deaths of children. Good job.

edit on 17-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: Fixed Message

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Of that total, the United States military, on Obama’s orders, has launched 2,213 airstrikes, which translates to more than 80% of the overall total. The tally includes 1,081 airstrikes in Iraq and another 1,132 in Syria

How many innocent civilians died in any airstrikes on Obama's orders?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

More than the Irrelevant Muslim majority.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Hmm. Both killed innocents. They have achieved nothing so long as they kill innocents. Note I don't mean the majority.
edit on 17-11-2015 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hmm. Both killed innocents. They have achieved nothing so long as they kill innocents. Note I don't mean the majority.

If the majority would clean house...But alas, this is why they are irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The majority arent military.....

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The fight will never be over.
As long as fanatics think that their God is right and others are wrong, this battle will never end.
One side will eventually win.
Unfortunately, I'm not on either side and I wish they would both go away forever.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The majority arent military.....

They don't have to be. There is a lot more that can be done than standing on a soap box shouting how you deplore certain actions.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I could say the same for ATS members who denounce the corruption in government along with many others who do who are not members here. We all complain. All talk and no action. But with there situation its different. Don't your realize they are terrified?

top topics

join