It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show about Giants on the History Channel.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oppss, another one

english.pravda.ru...

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Um...Seekeroff.
Im having a bit trouble believing that link you just posted.
No offence, it seems to be jumping to a lot of conclusions, and not stating any facts.
Deep

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Um...Seekeroff.
Im having a bit trouble believing that link you just posted.
No offence, it seems to be jumping to a lot of conclusions, and not stating any facts.
Deep

Very true Zero.....but it does have information to ascertain. When one buys a puzzle, the puzzle is in pieces....one has to put the pieces together to verify or see what the picture on the box says it is.
In archeological studies, one glean's bits and pieces of information from a variety of sources to hopefully ascertain a conclusion.

regards
seekerof

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:15 AM
link   
From that Pravda article:

"The solar plasma and the plasma of human thoughts are of the same nature, that is why living creatures inhabiting planets situated close to the Sun (the Earth first of all) are the main source of plasma in the Solar system. The aura glowing of Asurs was violet and even ultraviolet, that is why the Sun must be violet or ultraviolet as many of Asurs were even of a higher level than the Gods. Indeed, the ultraviolet component of the Sun is considerable in its spectrum. "

. . .

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
uhhhh, no Mikro.....
That is one section I was not using in my "information" search on Giants.....hehe

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Probably not pertinent to anything but didn't Marilyn monroe have 12 toes? 6 on each foot?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just bumped this up a little...

Interesting read for everyone, including and especially skeptics...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I thought I would throw out a crazy thought,

Bigfoot, Yeti do they tie in with the Giants? Are they going backwards in evolution and thus are covered with hair? Are they an offshoot that became more animal looking but has the mind to know to stay away from people? Giants are part of our past and my thought is could there be living fossils of those Mighty men?

Size is the reason I'm asking since looking at the picture with a person putting his foot next to that huge bare foot print, BAM it hit me Bigfoot has a print just like that, 6 toes as well I believe?

Michael

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You don't need to search in the woods or the Himalayas to find proofs of giants. Go to an LA Lakers game and see for yourself. If they aren't giants then who is? If you travel up the valley where I live a couple of miles, you come to a place called Setesdal. Here they have a bunch of stories and examples of "kjempekarar" or "giant men". Hitler loved those guys during the war, he saw them as exceptionally clean "Arians", they were used as examples of the "�bermensch". I find that quite amusing. To me they're just a bunch of wealthy farmers who likes drinking in barns and fighting with knives over some chick. Not much �ber with them I'm afraid, except that they live higher up in the mountains....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great thread, has anyone seen the show? Will it re air? The guru's of India were described as giants also...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by �any
Probably not pertinent to anything but didn't Marilyn monroe have 12 toes? 6 on each foot?

Interesting, its called polydactle. Funny thing is the controls that were supposedly found at roswell had six fingers & the David & Goliath story the giant had 6 fingers. Oddly enough this is very common with house cats.... hmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

From that Pravda article.
In 1965, Italian scientist Kolossimo summarized the information of all archeological expeditions that people knew. He came to the conclusion that planet Earth used to be the arena of battles using nuclear weapons. Many ancient sources mention weapons that remind one of modern nukes. Stones melted with the weapons were found in the Gobi desert, in the Middle East, in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America.

Last year I read an article in which some scientists had found an area in some desert, can't remember which desert, I think it was somewhere in the middle east or India, that had high levels of nuclear radiation which had been there for something like 6000 or 8000 years, if I remember correctly. They didn't know how it had got there, some speculated that maybe a meteor had brought it there, but there was no trace of a meteor.

A bit offtopic but thought I'd mention it anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
s8int.com... Giant Human Thumb Bone picture!

MoT

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
long but a great read!! thank you for the info..

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fury

i agree with this theory

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Deep_MindQuest

thanks for this website

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join