It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Hanover's chief of police has confirmed that there is a serious threat to the city.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I hope you will continue to give us your perspective. You are appreciated.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:57 PM

originally posted by: jobless1
a reply to: dollukka

Honestly I'm actually worried for our friends across the pond in England where I think the next attack is going to happen.
Something about about a bot' foretelling the paris attack who's ip address is in the state of kent and only months before the police seize the largest weapons and ammo stockpile only 40 minute drive away from the bot ip location foretelling the attack in Paris.

These people who got caught had ak-47 paratrooper style, metro police uniforms, flash bombs, smoke bombs. And apparently they got all these weapons from a van coming from France!

here are the links on the weapons seized in kent.
Here is the link on the bots Ip location being in kent

Well good thing they found it then!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: stevieray

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: dollukka

Whatever you do, don't blame Islam. That would be "stupid".

I sense your sarcasm. It would mean more if you referenced it as "Extreme Islamist" or, "Extreme Islam".

The only reason I responded to your post was because your ignorant statement seemed to garner the most least as far I as I have read into the thread so far.

Deny Ignorance.

Mad that somebody being honest and accurate was appreciated ? Terrific.

Not mad at all. It's just my opinion that you are not informed enough about Islam to make such a blanketed statement.

It was islam.

Not all islam. Not everybody islamic.

Which the guy didn't say.

Dishonest pretend obtuse is still dishonest.

But in reality, I'm way past "not all islam" anymore.

It actually is all islam at this point. The portion that does the terrorism, the portion that quietly wishes them luck and hopes for jihad success, and the portion that will never, ever say a word against terrorism because they fear for their own lives and families.

All 3 groups add up to about 100 % of muslims.

It's funny, there's supposedly a magical, mysterious "group" of muslims against terrorist muslims. So says the media, CAIR, etc. In reality, there's the same 2 or 3 guys they always trot out after a massacre, and one of them, Rushdie, is in hiding for the rest of his life.

So no, no peaceful muslims out there, only various levels of terrorism, support, or acquiescence.

If that's what you believe, it's what you each his own an all that jazz.

I've been visiting this site long enough to know when to not engage with and, argue with the likes of you.

It will just never end and, I've got better things to do with my time.

There are plenty of other members here at ATS that share your opinions and mind set so, you'll have plenty of company.

Best of luck to ya.

edit on 18-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

ETA: Ah, almost forgot to add...Since this thread turned into a non-story anyway, I am removing it from my subscribed list of threads.

So, if you feel the need to reply to this post and attempt to bait me back just won't work.

edit on 18-11-2015 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
a reply to: intrptr

Oh crap! They are picking up the pace...and Obama is letting all of those refugee's into America.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:01 AM
Short addition:

The package, which was called a bomb dummy by the media and which was blasted by the police, belonged to an engineer and contained technical equipment.

The guy had to change trains and was in such a hurry that he forgot it. He even was not aware of all the trouble his package had caused and asked innocently at the lost property office if somebody had passed his package in there.

Source (German)

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>