It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hanover's chief of police has confirmed that there is a serious threat to the city.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
a reply to: dollukka

Whatever you do, don't blame Islam. That would be "stupid".

I sense your sarcasm. It would mean more if you referenced it as "Extreme Islamist" or, "Extreme Islam".

The only reason I responded to your post was because your ignorant statement seemed to garner the most stars...at least as far I as I have read into the thread so far.

Deny Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: grey580
Apparently there is a lot of chatter here in the US.

We've been "told" to be careful.

Everyone stay safe.

Stay safe...ye might get shot, raped, mugged, car jacked, stabbed, held up, hit with knotted hankies, covered in marmalade and spanked rotten, add other nefarious things that could happen to ya here.......

Or you could just marry a woman who doesn't love you. Probably worse than all those things.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
S&F...Just read the whole thread...crazy the story keeps changing...I wonder if the terrorist infiltrated parts of Europe recently or this was planned months/years ago. All these attacks happened right after the Trident II missile was launched from San Diego that went viral on the web...I doubt there is a connection but it does make me wonder. Hopefully the Atlantic Ocean provides the US with natural protection, unless the terrorist are already here.

I wonder if using military tactics to stop the terrorist will work, or maybe we have to wait for another generation of people who want to live peacefully. Only time will tell...I hope that these terrorist's children don't want to live a life a violence and that will truly end terrorism. If that makes any sense...Something needs to influence violent people to a peaceful life. I'm not sure what that is, but it needs to happen immediately.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Get the post in response to yours, during a terror attack its bad taste to mention it might be fabricated. How dare you burst the terror fear bubble, can't you see theres a war on? People should re read 1984, by George Orwell.

Or see Brazil.

edit on 17-11-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

S&F…Just read the whole thread…crazy the story keeps changing…I wonder if the terrorist infiltrated parts of Europe recently or this was planned months/years ago.

I don't have a link, someone on the news just said all the terrorists were French or Belgium. Not a single refugee.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is, calling off this event is big deal and sets a precedent.

It's been a few days since the last attack and already they are shutting down games (not that I disagree) but
is this what they are going to do now? Because next week instead of having say 6 International Friendlies,
there will be 50+ games in England alone, then you have France, Germany, Spain..
Where does it end? Surely ISIS don't just want to cause Havoc to just international teams.

That's a lot of games to police on the level of tonight.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: jobless1

I'm sure if Cameron is attending any events they will now sweep for explosives. Looks like the countries' leaders are being targeted (and they warned about Washington D.C, too)

Stay safe, Germany!!

Well this is all just too easy.

The real culprits hide behind all sorts of acronyms, and can sway everyone to and fro with ease.

The difference is, this time, they want all the cake and eat it too, so they first tell everyone in Europe to open their hearts and minds to all the victims of a war that has nothing to do with what is being reported.

Then they flood everything with ALL kinds of propaganda from any imaginable direction so people will not see it coming so clearly this time.

Then they start slowly fanning flames in every direction condemning Islam and terrorism at the same time not allowing anyone else to do so or else.

Then use people's genuine desire to " be better than" the terrorists to insert all sorts of thought patterns that have them believing they can win a war on terror, that is being staged in countries where they can bomb the **** out of them and then hug the survivors as they run.

This endgame is really cool, it has almost everyone looking in multiple directions believing eventually things can be figured out,

And the CHAOS, the truest form, is just about to Appear.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Wwwwwwwhat a day.

I live in Hanover and happen to work in local event business.
We do our local soccer club's home games, so fortunately I was not in the stadium yesterday.
Instead, I worked the arena show mentioned on page 1.

This thread is all about misinformation, and I can't blame it.
Finding out what was going on and whether or not there was a threat at the concert was and still is impossible.
If official spokespersons are to be believed, explosives have and have not been found. Schroedinger's Bomb!

During the show, Germany's best selling newspaper decided to publish as a fact that the arena had been evacuated. But...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   
... that never happened!
The band opened late and played a full set. To the smallest crowd I've ever seen inside that arena, I must add.

It's really just a small thing, the arena was evacuated while it wasn't.
And a bomb has been found and it hasn't.
A (officially 1) suspect person has been spotted.
A "truck", some say ambulance truck, full of explosives, was reported by some sources to have been found INSIDE the stadium.
It seems to have vanished now.

All of the above and many more: How so?
I am not supposed to know.
Secretary of the Interior de Maizière, my translation:

'Parts of those answers would unsettle the population'.

That statement is the scariest thing of the day.
Good night.
edit on 18-11-2015 by NearLifeExperience because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
They are all on extreme high alert here..
They also cancelled the game Belgium-Spain.
If someone leaves his luggage somewhere for 5 minutes they will send in the bombsquad and blow it up. yesterday they arrested a French couple who parked on a wrong spot in Ghent.. That's how 'on edge' everyone is.
The reason is that they haven't caught all the terrorists from the Paris attack yet. They are atm flushing out an appartment in the North of Paris, saying the terrorists could be staying there.
After they catch them they will continue life as if nothing happened..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979
This is just terrifying ,how will we ever going to change this ?
I've heard the news yesterday hoping it was just a threat,but now finding a truck with explosives makes it for real.

Dear Prime minister Merkel your party had to make a better assessment of what the dangers were before calling all those refugees into Europe.

Your not only only jeopardize your own civilians but also those in the entire European Union.

I'll hope you see that now..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I saw this last night on twitter, a local news paper reported a truck disguised as an ambulance was at the stadium. Also an object was found in the stadium, a suitcase and something was found at a train station.

The police chief then says there was no bomb in a truck and the local news misreported that. Is it not possible the local news saw police searching vehicles so got a bit ahead of themselves and reported it had bombs on board?

Also with the object at the stadium and the station, there were sniffer dogs which alerted to smelling something ( oil apparently) then the bomb squad was called....it doesn't mean the objects were bombs. They seemed to take the threat seriously however and evacuated people.

“We had concrete evidence that someone wanted to set off an explosive device in the stadium,” Hannover police chief Volker Kluwe told German TV.
Reports suggested that police were about to blow up a suspicious object, which later turned out to be a fake bomb – with wires, circuit boards and a cell phone found inside, RT Deutsch reported, citing police sources.

Earlier, police had blocked the entrance to the stadium for half an hour due to a “suspicious object” that turned out to be a suitcase left without attendance, German media report. The police later said that it had not posed any threat.

www.rt.com...

So concrete evidence someone Wanted to plant a bomb and suspicious objects blown up, not exactly the same as a bomb being found.
edit on 18-11-2015 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

And now, what happened?
Nothing, our Interior Minister told us he can´t say anything about the informer because of the security of the informer, at the same time the MSM is reporting that these informations allegedly came from foreign intelligence agencies. He said that he can´t say anything, because he don´t want do unsettle the people... with saying nothing.
And wait, who are these foreign intelligence services, from which country? Oh wonder, from France... and from one other, not named service. Hmmmm, who could that be(Hint- we are in Germany), guess some would say it´s a US service...

Btw, the US mass media was first to call those attacks europes 9/11... and right now France has is Boston-Man-Hunt...

The whole action in Hannover yesterday smells like a staged act, like some kind of planned exercise. So they could show the people in germany that terrorism is a real threat, even for us here, but at the same time that our "security forces" can handle things like this, allegedly.
First a bomb-dummie(!!!) in a train(who would risk in times like this to place a bomb-dummie somewhere, and what for? Now they say terrorists tested the german security forces, how they would work... aha...), and then nothing more, no real reason why the game was cancelled, nothing was found, nobody arrested. Nothing. I have the feeling that we all have to forget the last night in Nannover fast, that the "Rulers" wish so.

Things like this, an interior minister that don´t wants to panic the people and tells them nothing???
Or that nothing more than a bomb-dummie was found, really nothing.
That the attackers in Paris all were well known by security agencies, again. Seems like only terrorists that are known to intelligence services are able to do terror attacks.
Things like this make people feel that those terrorists are guided by intelligence services. And switch thinking people to "conspiracy theorists". I really tried this time not to be that one "tinfoil hat", but... come on!

Really, as a german i am not just a little bit afraid to become victim of a "muslim" terror attack, or that friends or family members wil be victims of "islamistic" terrorism, and i never was since 9/11. And i have been right, till today, and i will be right for the rest of my life, i bet! But i am afraid of a rising BigBrother- and Police State, the Fourth Reich, that is becoming reality!

Nothing happened here, since 9/11. We had the "Sauerland-Gruppe", that was guided by services till services had enough "evidence" to bust those "terrorists". Sometimes they told us here that they could prevent us from attacks in the last second... Yeah, as last night

Ok, we had one guy that shot some GIs in Frankfurt, when i remember right. The guy was from ex-yugoslavia(war, NATO) and had personal motives, wouldn´t call that an "islamistic" terror attack. Really, really less people in germany are afraid of such attacks, self thinking people. Not the ones that believe the mass medias fearmongering, and the lies of officials and secret services.

Look what happens right now in France, it´s a copy of the Boston-Man-Hunt, i am watching TV while i am writing, news channel (yeah, the same media that told us that the terrorists communicated via playstations, and that secret services weren´t able to hack the communication between the attackers, because it was playstations, LOL), that "official" stuff(lies?), so that i know what i have to believe, what the officials want me to believe.
That is, btw, that those terrorists were all refugees and we need a wall around europe, more powers and money to BigBrother, Police and Military, more observation of everyone, even if France shows again that all that "BigBrotherSecurityStuff" never worked against terror. It is terror by itself, causing terror, funding terror, letting teror happen. To give itself a reason to be.

So we have "our" Boston-Man-Hunt right now here in europe, they are forming a new "Coalition of the willing" to bomb syria back to stone age. To fight the so called "IS"? Thought the "IS" has his own califat, shouldn´t that be bombed? Or the funders of the "IS". The whole world knows who that is, but they are allies of the US and it´s the US who founded them or ,a at least, is the reason for the success of the "IS". And germany sells weapons to them, states like saudia arabia, quatar etc.

Really, it is as i am set back in time to April 15, 2013. Military/Police is storming houses, people in france lost their complete civil rights, it´s martial law for at least three months now there. The MSM shows us the whole time the same three pictures and videos of whats happening right now, like a video where you can see a calm street, but just here shots. A woman should have blown up herself there. Where are all the people with their spyPhones, they even film their food and load it up to the web before the eat it nowadays, where are those videos, except the ones on LiveLeak. There must be hundreds of videos and pictures from neighbors and bystanders.

Switched to LiveLeak right now and guess what i read there first under the title of the first video:
"ALLEGED footage of the current situation ...."
Just sayin...

I am not sayin that all this is not happening, but it seems that everything that happens is covered, and we just have to believe what they tell us. Did a woman really blow herself up? We have to believe, looking at an empty street in the one "evidence video", just hearing gunshots. In the other the show a street full of cops, and a bang is to hear, followed by two or thrre liitle bangs. And right now i saw a reporter in a closed area in Paris, empty streets, police car in the background, and suddenly a woman appeared, with big bags from shopping, crossing the back of the reporter... closed down, hmmm

I really tried to believe this time that it was a terror attack from homegrown attackers, not guided by agencies to fullfill an agenda, but that doesn´t work anymore, it is too late, reality has me again. It´s always the same film script, it´s always the same results(lost freedom for citizens, more power to BigBrother)!

Iraq-Weapons of Mass Destruction, Syria-suddenly the reason for all terrorism happening on earth.
Iraq was destroyed, bombed back to stoneage, occupied by the US. When the US left the chaos, Maliki did whatever he wanted, and that was one reason for the origin of the "IS". And then, when the left alone iraqi army was running, the "IS" could conquer masses of left US military gear, for example tanks.
What will happen when the west bombs syria now back to stoneage and leaves later?

There is too much spinned in directions that some circles will profit from, some circles and their agenda!
I am afraid the real terrorists are inside, inside of "our" secret services for examples. For germany, it doesn´t matter if it was rightextremist or leftextremists attacks, in every case secret services were involved, as we later learned. Evidence was "accidentally" destroyed, witnesses suddenly "can´t remember anything" or just say nothing, for years and decades, some died. Just look at the NSU case, or the RAF case, look for the "Celler Loch", look for Gladio, there is evidence enough to not trust anything that officials tell us is the truth!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Random thought but if Merkel was going to see this, wasn't Hollande at one of the venues attacked in Paris the other day? Makes you wonder where ISIS is getting their information because that sure seems like a leak or two happened.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: intrptr
Even if they don't find anything, they will find something to keep the terror alive.

Lets over react after the fact.

Or just be vigilant since 3 days ago 100+ people were killed at venues similar to the ones mentioned in the story and the threat was made to other countries that the same was coming, but hey...who wants to learn from the past anyways right?

Not sure if these snarky kids are serious in what they say...or if they're trying to help the cause and keep people from being ready for the next attack. Hard to say for sure.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

I sense your sarcasm. It would mean more if you referenced it as "Extreme Islamist" or, "Extreme Islam".

The only reason I responded to your post was because your ignorant statement seemed to garner the most stars...at least as far I as I have read into the thread so far.

Deny Ignorance.

Mad that somebody being honest and accurate was appreciated ? Terrific.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Deny Ignorance.

Not mad at all. It's just my opinion that you are not informed enough about Islam to make such a blanketed statement.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If you search youtube for "worldwide collapse" you'll find a lot of videos from the last 6 months that foretell worldwide riots, collapse and depression

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: MotherMayEye
It's very odd. If he was just turned down, just denied entry and nothing else than I am appalled and that quote certainly suggests it.

Depends. Do security guards have the power to detain someone or force them to submit to a search? What would happen at a nightclub? Would bouncers be able to detain and search someone who refused to let them check inside the pockets, or would they be limited to denying him entry?

I genuinely don't know what security measures or powers were in place for French stadium security, so maybe they could have done that... but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess "no".

I'm also going to guess that the security guard didn't "find a suicide vest". I suspect (all purely conjecture) what could have happened is that the guard noticed during the pat-down that there were unusual lumps and bumps under the guy's jacket. He asked the guy to open his jacket/lift up shirt/whatever to show him what was there. Bad guy refused. Security guard still didn't know what was hidden, wouldn't let the bad guy continue into the stadium and didn't have the power to detain or search him, so the only option left was to turn him away.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Deny Ignorance.

Not mad at all. It's just my opinion that you are not informed enough about Islam to make such a blanketed statement.

It was islam.

Not all islam. Not everybody islamic.

Which the guy didn't say.

Dishonest pretend obtuse is still dishonest.

But in reality, I'm way past "not all islam" anymore.

It actually is all islam at this point. The portion that does the terrorism, the portion that quietly wishes them luck and hopes for jihad success, and the portion that will never, ever say a word against terrorism because they fear for their own lives and families.

All 3 groups add up to about 100 % of muslims.

It's funny, there's supposedly a magical, mysterious "group" of muslims against terrorist muslims. So says the media, CAIR, etc. In reality, there's the same 2 or 3 guys they always trot out after a massacre, and one of them, Rushdie, is in hiding for the rest of his life.

So no, no peaceful muslims out there, only various levels of terrorism, support, or acquiescence.
edit on 18-11-2015 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join