It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hanover's chief of police has confirmed that there is a serious threat to the city.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I hate to be some kind of fear mongerer, but I really wonder how many "packages" have been placed, and if so, will they all be found.

I don't know why but I feel like I want to side with they won't.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's on CNN, it's everywhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: intrptr
Even if they don't find anything, they will find something to keep the terror alive.

Lets over react after the fact.

Yes, it is jack pot, bingo, winning ticket, political gold mine, crock of gold, whoopy doo hard currency.

It will be milked to the very last drop leaving very sore udders indeed.

Although I agree with you and INTRPR that the media's handlers are pimping them hard on this newest threat, there is a real threat whether it be from legitimate Religious Extremists or TPTB false-flag machine. Whoever's behind it, it's happening and this appears to just be the beginning.

Personally I believe we are being lied to on who the alleged "terrorists" really are.

I know they prey on our fear but we have legit reasons to be fearful

link   
Live Feed
DW.com

link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Not sure. Or they had been under surveillance for some time as today in Finland one ISIS fighter were arrested over war crimes ( a terrorist which was tipped off by native citizens.. propably the guy who posed in ISIS pictures with decapitated head )
How typical it would be to our PTB to act after something bad has already happened.. typical

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
On another note, if anyone uses periscope, you can check out whats going on over there RIGHT NOW, its a real time streaming app.

link   

originally posted by: Domo1
Anyone see that movie "The Kingdom"? Freaky. A bomb was detonated then an ambulance drove in and was detonated while rescuers were attempting to help the victims.

Funny you mentioned that , it was the first thing that came into me when i heard about the ambulance , Dutch national News did a extra report minutes ago but did not told anything new that has not been posted here.

link   
a reply to: jobless1

I'm sure if Cameron is attending any events they will now sweep for explosives. Looks like the countries' leaders are being targeted (and they warned about Washington D.C, too)

Stay safe, Germany!!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: intrptr
Even if they don't find anything, they will find something to keep the terror alive.

Lets over react after the fact.

Yes, it is jack pot, bingo, winning ticket, political gold mine, crock of gold, whoopy doo hard currency.

It will be milked to the very last drop leaving very sore udders indeed.

Although I agree with you and INTRPR that the media's handlers are pimping them hard on this newest threat, there is a real threat whether it be from legitimate Religious Extremists or TPTB false-flag machine. Whoever's behind it, it's happening and this appears to just be the beginning.

Personally I believe we are being lied to on who the alleged "terrorists" really are.

I know they prey on our fear but we have legit reasons to be fearful

Bingo.
It doesn't matter if its real or not, the end result is 1984 times 1,000

CX

link   
Second stadium in Hanover evacuated as a music gig was about to start. From AP.

CX.

link   
Didn't an Isis account say after the terror attacks 'wait untill they come with their vehicles'?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: real_one

hope you like crow.

reports on CNN, FOX saying the exact same as the twitter feed explosives found, attack thwarted.

I think you'd be surprised how little info is making it onto Sky News and BBC News. Seems like they've decided not to comment during an ongoing situation. Must be some serious stuff going down.

Where next?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Periscope has a live feed of the conference going on right now, some reporter is broadcasting it, and the guys watching it ar ebeing helpful and translating.

Ill post updates as and when

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: jobless1

I'm sure if Cameron is attending any events they will now sweep for explosives. Looks like the countries' leaders are being targeted (and they warned about Washington D.C, too)

Stay safe, Germany!!

Right now he's at Wembley watching England play France in a friendly match.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
CNN just said one device found in a train.

Have any devices been confirmed?

I keep hearing about the alleged plot and intended devices but never any confirmations.

The investigation is ongoing so I understand the limited information we have access too but this might be a manufactured scare meant to keep us all on our toes and lure us to the ranch with open arms.

Either way after what happened in Paris it's better safe than sorry considering the circumstances, if I were in the area I would be taking precautions, there are some sick people out there killing hundreds of civilians to forward their twisted agenda whichever it may be.

link   
An ambulance filled with explosives and trying to access (or get close to) a large sporting event like this is really scary... is this more the norm we should all get used to? I have to fly from Seattle to Chicago in a few days, and i really don't want to fly right now...

link   
a reply to: citizenx1

Where next?

Good point.
Whether it is TPTB writing a script or just real terrorists, this could be the beginning of a major show of terror.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Comments made during conference:

1. No explosives where found within the ambulance. (International source said a "fake" ambulance would try to enter the statidum)
  2. Another venue has also been evacuated (music venue)
  3. Merkel is now back in Berlin

edit on 17-11-2015 by capragenus because: Extra comments

edit on 17-11-2015 by capragenus because: (no reason given)

I missed the details about the subway. but reports are that a package was found there and they have evacuated that area too.
edit on 17-11-2015 by capragenus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I think we are in a "hope for the best, but prepare for the worst" moment. Maybe lifetime. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: butcherguy

I think we are in a "hope for the best, but prepare for the worst" moment. Maybe lifetime. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join