It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All The Refugees Being Hearded Out And Taken In? Is someone Is Going To Nuke Syria?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

putin made isis insignificant, even like squishing a bug...

Then why are they successfully killing Russian tourists and French boulevardiers?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

We're the only country with a track record of using them so I wouldn't put it past us to use them.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
When I first looked at what was happening in the ME and the sudden aggressive migration, my first thought also went a little out of the box, but I was thinking more along the lines of a major land grab for TPTB. You know; to the victor goes the spoils.

I have heard it rumored that they have far more sophisticated weapons today, that can clear the area, but not damage the resources. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of Tsunamis magically pop up to restore the much needed water to the area.

It is amazing what gifts fall into the laps of the chosen ones. Maybe in the end we see who the chosen ones really are, and what they were chosen for.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I mentioned in post last week about this and underestimating tptb. It will not just be dropped but be false flagged in a way that says it was their own fault, ( their own bomb they have acquired), and it was probably Russian or Korean or martian. They are not stupid and would know the backlash created could bring them down. They need the example of a nuclear explosion to end it. Doesn't matter who gets the blame as long as we fear another one.
I totally agree with the post but not the method.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Correction...Obama wants everyone to think Assad is the enemy...just like Bush saying Hussein was an enemy. These politicians are all full of sh**

Trump is right...Assad is not the problem...it is the people within the country that are the problem.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
No.

America needs to get over it's stupid ASSAD MUST GO policy.

Then it needs to call Russia and say 'Let's talk Syrian strategy' and cooperate with them to beat ISIS.

Assad has very little country left to rule anyway - most of it has been blown up smithereens, so even if he were to stay in power it's going to take a lifetime to rebuild his nation.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Fox had an article today questioning our current rules of engagement. I have been thinking this lately too - we've been at war over a decade now and can we honestly say that precision strikes are working? First it was Al-Qaeda, now it's ISIS and they're stronger than ever. Knock one banner down, another pops up and they recruit even more people.

Article

If they really want to ramp up the airstrikes the only way to do it is to abandon precision strikes and start carpet bombing. I believe that's against the Geneva convention but with Europe in the state it's in, and Russia also joining the fight against ISIS, maybe it's possible they would reconsider that?

It's also prophesied in Isaiah 17 that Damascus will no longer be a city, but will become a heap of ruins. Damascus is one of the oldest cities in the world and while it's not nice to look at it's still there. It also happens to be located in Syria.
edit on 11/17/15 by peskyhumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I sure hope not for multiple humanitarian reasons...but pardon my ignorance...

Has any history been lost or destroyed of the Ancient Sumerians and Mesopotamia from the wars in that region?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I suspect something different is going on. organising all the evacuations and logistics that goes with a mass exodus takes planning, management and supervison and lots of money.

Just like when ISIS sprung up out of nowhere with no end of organsation, communciation, leadership, management, logistical support, transport and of course money.

These things dont just spring up out of nowhere. These things happen because somebody wants them to. Somebody is behind all this.

whats the financial cost of getting these people rom Syria into France and beyond?
what is their short term agenda?
what is their long term agenda?
how long has it been in the planning?
is the timing significient in relation to current events or events which may soon occur.

If as the OP suggests, nd Im not saying they are wrong, there is talk of another Nuke attack on Syria, how come so many people know but no media, even the independent meda know who and when. If they do then why are they not saying?

How could all the syrian people know but none of the media or all the people in the know, know, Why has word not got out.

I may not be right either but somethings not right about all this thats for sure.

edit on 18-11-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I REALLY hope there aren't people willing to use nuclear weapons. I hope if someone is going to use nukes it won't be the U.S. because I don't want that done in my name. Nukes should never be used...ever.

Actually, can we just leave these people alone? Please?

One already has. The bloke with this website claims he was part time semi professional photgrapher while he worked for the NSA and he says that the only thing that puts out more light than the sun is a nuke and that a nuke is the only thing that will cause a complete whiteout on a photo or a video. On his site you will find photos of a bomb that went off at night time in Syria about a year ago now that did this to the camera that filmed it.

You will have to hunt around for it now. look through the blue words to the right of the main page

When you go to this site you need to click the blue "update' word close to the top as it will show out of date content on the front page that will not change to the viewer but which is not visible to the site owner.

Link

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

The bloke with this website claims he was part time semi professional photgrapher while he worked for the NSA

The bloke styles himself a "freelance journalist," a sign that he is just a blogger. It is doubtful he ever worked at NSA.

and he says that the only thing that puts out more light than the sun is a nuke

In absolute terms, a nuke is insignificant compared to the Sun. Granted, if you are close enough, a nuclear explosion can seem to outshine the Sun.

and that a nuke is the only thing that will cause a complete whiteout on a photo or a video.

That is simply not true. If the aperture is wide enough and the ISA fast enough, a match can can to a number on a camera.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join