It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French Train Crash organised by NATO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

So what should they do with the black box?

Leave it there?

How is them taking it away suspicious?

And also, why, if it was meant to look like a terrorist attack, are they downplaying it as not terror related at all? Why even bother to carry it out to look like a terrorist attack only to then say it's not?

Logic fail.

edit on 18/11/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Quite...

The derailment was just that, a derailment. They happen all over the world all the time. On top of that, it was a test train on a test track with (mostly) railway staff and engineers on board.

And then saying "NATO" did it? Why? There is precisely no value to doing so and the fact it has got pretty much sod all media coverage say's it all, really.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So what should they do with the black box? Leave it there?

No they should take the black box away and read it. A logic failure is determining the cause of the crash without looking at the black box first..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Surely that's what they're doing by removing it?

Duh...

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

So it is a conspiracy if they remove it, but if they left it there it would also be a conspiracy?

Some people just want to see a conspiracy in everything!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Then it doesn't say much for their intelligence and planning if they got that wrong

And that also is a possibility, terrorist don't always come bright and educated.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Duh...

yes but conclusively stating they know what did not cause the crash before investigating the evidence is incorrect. That is what i was trying to say

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So if they go out and find a displaced track, or some obvious cause they can't know what happened until they read the recorder?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So if they go out and find a displaced track, or some obvious cause they can't know what happened until they read the recorder?

They stated that the train driver was going to fast. The driver contented this issue and said the train was at the correct speed. There where reports on the train of hearing an explosion noise.

Concluding what happened to the train before checking your data does seem a little suspect to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

And they had a lot of data before they ever got to the scene. The train sends telemetry back to a control center as it's running. The recorder will show if there was a problem with the train, but they already have a lot of that data.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

like a fish swimming upstream

I was balanced over rapids on a local waterway recently when to my astonishment I saw a trout, keeping position and waiting for food, in a very fast current. I've taken a few trout from British waterways in my time and I had no idea they could hold there own against such a strong current. A fish swimming upstream can do what has to be done.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

The Sydney Hilton Bombing wasn't agreed upon by all parties but my family member went ahead and did it on orders from New South Wales Special Branch and ASIO.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join