It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The French Train Crash organised by NATO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hello ATSers....

This is a story I think is of not. On the same day as the Paris attacks took place another incident occured in which a high speed train derailed there where injuries and fatalities.

Initally the story was that the train was going to fast the driver contended this saying the train was traveling at the correct speed. An explosion was heard as the train derailed. Of intrest is the fact the black box was removed French prosuctors dismissed the idea that sabotage as a possible cause.

Why would that be..

Well..

I will remind you of an incident that happened in France in 1961. A train was derailed and 28 people killed. The reason for the derailment was a bomb on the line. This little fact was kept from the public for twenty years and the reason why was this.

The reason for the cover-up appears to have centered on the fact that the perpetrators were members of a NATO covert paramilitary force tasked with carrying out terrorist attacks on French civilians and politicians in an effort to influence French public and political opinion on the question of Algerian independence, and ensure the continued allegiance of European countries to NATO's ideology of thwarting closer Soviet-European ties. At one point the group, known as the Organisation of the Secret Army (OSA), attempted a coup d'etat against the government of Charles de Gaull

It is possible therefore that the reason French authorities were so quick to discount terrorism as the cause of the TGV crash one day after the Paris terror attacks was to avoid establishing a link, if only circumstantial, between previous home-grown terrorism of the NATO variety, and the current Muslim terror threat. Two threats which, in the final analysis, may be revealed as having the same origin

Incidentally both incidents occurred at exactly at 3.10pm

Happy Reading

Purple

edit on 17-11-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 1720151120151 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Unable to post my link other links are available...
edit on 17-11-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Now I was even more interested in what was written

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

Managed to get the text back in the opening post was comparing two seperate train chrashes in france one on the day of the atacks the other in 1961.

The incident in 1961 was carried out by NATO to sway opinion on Algeria it was caused by a bomb on the tracks that was kept secret for twenty years.

The people of paris did not need to remind of that fact and that's why they said the train was not tampered with even though there is evidence to suggest otherwise

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You can post all you can purple but you'll be like a fish swimming upstream against the torrent of media. But if media could be freed from the clutches of the Military-Industrial-Media Complex I suspect we would see an end to terrorism. Its an enemy far worse than ISIS pretends to be.
edit on 17-11-2015 by glend because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Without sounding rude Maybe I'm missing something .. I can see no links for what you've written.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It is sad that innocence people get hurt on both sides

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
I will remind you of an incident that happened in France in 1961.

You post a lot of rubbish, that was NOT done be a NATO group, it was a homegrown terrorist group.

en.wikipedia.org...

Unable to post my link

That is because the "source" of your info is a site that is banned here!!
edit on 17-11-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The US wanted Europe out of its colonies like Algeria because it the USSR was beating the "Democratic" West over the head with its empires. The OAS wanted to keep Algeria a part of France. NATO and the OAS did not have the same goals and would not have worked together. And on that note, anything NATO does requires approval from all its members, something like this would never be agreed upon.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
May I recommend some research into operation gladio
A great little rabbit hole to go and play in

I'm going off to find some links for the thread

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.truthmove.org...

wideshut.co.uk...

www.conspiracyschool.com...

That should either get you started or at least trigger that spidey sense, a little ironic this little tid bit of info would rear its ugly head in the attack they want kept quiet.....while everyone else........
Not really much I should say on the subject

edit on 17/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added

edit on 17/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added

edit on 17/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Added so what

edit on 17/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: ing is to add some more information, opinion, revelation, and speculation. Happy now? Did that make you feel good? What about there?........you know t h e r e? Was it good, you love it when I'm bad you nasty little box, yeah, yeah baby throw it at me, with you dominant (MUST BE FILLED OUT) God you make my tip sensitive, smashing it off your face in an attempt to put my feelings into words, oh tell me you liked it, please tell me how much you like my..........

Sorry...... Sorry everyone ......the thumb responsible for the previous reason for edit box has had to be replaced as his tip is too sensitive, please accept my sincerest appolgogies. A new thumb has been appointed, whom tho lacking experience and the dexterity will carry out its duties to the highest standard possible

Again sorry
edit on 17/11/2015 by AlphaPred because: Eho me''s sat new fum

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

On the same day as the Paris attacks took place another incident occured in which a high speed train derailed there where injuries and fatalities.

It was the day after

Interesting theory and information you have though, although if it was a planned attack and not an accident why would they hit a test train which has resulted in little media coverage compared to a train full of civilians on their daily commute, surely they would go for maximum impact and coverage ?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

it was a test run maybe it was a test derail too.

This says mostly I wonder who else was on board "Around 50 people -- mostly engineers and other railway staff ".

it could even be a kidnaping

Besides those killed, five other people remain unaccounted for

I don't like coincidence.

The SNCF said there was nothing at this stage to link the disaster to the deadly terrorist attacks in Paris on Friday.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I assumed the it was intelligence agencies who set the timer on the empty train for the right time just wrong day. Whoops.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
wow...when those "French authorities" come out and say that there was no connection, even before the investigation is done....that's a red flag to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Discotech

On the same day as the Paris attacks took place another incident occured in which a high speed train derailed there where injuries and fatalities.

It was the day after

Interesting theory and information you have though, although if it was a planned attack and not an accident why would they hit a test train which has resulted in little media coverage compared to a train full of civilians on their daily commute, surely they would go for maximum impact and coverage ?

I wonder if it is possible they thought it was to be the first run and not a test run.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Then it doesn't say much for their intelligence and planning if they got that wrong

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73

It is sad that innocence people get hurt on both sides

Yes it is. Very much so.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Hello ATSers....

Incidentally both incidents occurred at exactly at 3.10pm

Funny that, of the two major explosions that occured in China a while back, the first one ocurred at 11:30 PM and the scond on occurred at 11:28 PM.

Does this tell us something or is it just another coincidence?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Lora73

Managed to get the text back in the opening post was comparing two seperate train chrashes in france one on the day of the atacks the other in 1961.

The incident in 1961 was carried out by NATO to sway opinion on Algeria it was caused by a bomb on the tracks that was kept secret for twenty years.

The people of paris did not need to remind of that fact and that's why they said the train was not tampered with even though there is evidence to suggest otherwise

You say that this was done by some sort of propaganda wing of NATO to sway public opinion. Logically, then why is it covered up? It should be in the news 24/7 blaming the enemy for the tragidy, but it has been dismissed as an accident.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join