It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've Just about Had it with Trolls and Narcissitic Behavior!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
hello everyone, I guess since this is the rant forums, it is an appropriate place to let out some venting.

Honestly, I see how people are being fooled by mainstream media and are quick in changing sides opposing a group or entity just because the media says so. But then there is the problematic surge of trolls lately, that try and debunk the facts, even when it is shown to them. This has discouraged me greatly from posting anything, because even despite my background in studies of psychology, I still have some anger issues and impatience with regards to trolls. But then again, trolls anger everyone they come across, so I guess this is the norm.

However, it is amazing and outstanding that even THEY deny the following:

Evidences through quotes, evidences through actions, are quickly dismissed or not even looked at and you are called an "extremist" for following logic and common sense?

What in the hell is going on in this world???!

What happened to morality, caring and being HUMAN?!

What concerns one should concern all of us, and yet people think they know more because they follow mainstream? No, this is naive thinking, even your best friend can betray you in the end. What makes those in power exceptional? All people do is give power to those who are willing to do a culling on us all. It does not make logical sense to allow someone else to have power over you in that manner. No one should have that power, not even a king! We are all equals in this universe! And every single human being has a right to voice their concerns, it is why we protect this right which is being taken away from us as we speak.

In all honesty here I am heartbroken in more ways than one, I don't even know why I continue to try and reason with people. But one thing I know for sure, there is an epidemic going on with regards to narcissistic behavior. Apathy is the destruction of mankind, this is a fact that people don't wish to recognize. A race at war with itself will ultimately have a bitter end.

Is this the legacy we as human beings leave behind? have we become so greedy, selfish, that we cannot care about thy neighbor? or can we turn this around and build a greater legacy, and as bill hicks mentioned, finally explore the stars?

At this point in time, I don't know what else to say. Yes I am discouraged and most likely ill get trolled again, but hey at least I tried to let people in on what I know. But I am pretty close to simply throwing in the towel and maybe joining the dark side (or light side, both are one in the same).

I have a choice, but many of you do not. What future will YOU be helping to build? Are you even doing anything? Blogging? Writing articles? Do SOMETHING, instead of being a basement dweller your whole life.

The door is open for knowledge at your finger tips today, but know this, tomorrow it will be gone. So take what you have, and USE IT for GOOD.

This applies to everyone in general. Stop fighting among yourselves, and unite. We may have our differences, but in the end, its about survival of the species. And we are at the door for extinction if things keep going the way they are.

Knowledge IS power in this realm, without it, we are all powerless. So my question to all trolls in general, do you even have empathy or common sense? Or how much are they paying you to create misinformation? Personally, life has more value than money, and what affects one will affect all of us. You the troll, are no exception, for whatever tragedy that befalls mankind, befalls on you too.

/End rant

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It sounds like you don't like it when people disagree with you......no matter what someone will always disagree, that's part of being a member of the human race.

And no, what concerns one won't concern all of us, to think that it should is incredibly narcissistic.....

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Great post. Hopefully it saves me a little bit of going all over the internet to produce proof that others say doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

We are all in bunkers it is THAT BAD!

My life is in a bunker. I am stuck. I can't move. I am at the mercy of the hand that feeds me and we all know who that is.

So I sit in my bunker watching them do this. I hate what they are doing. They have already put me in a Psychiatric Hospital once because I don't fit in. There are many like me. Because we do not fit in with the way we are expected to live they push us to the "cursed earth" (Judge Dredd reference, lol).

Yes, a basement dweller. I'm in the bunker because I can see what is coming. I hope I can get old and get my life done before it gets too horrible. It is pretty repulsive though now. It will not suddenly be alright. I have no hope other than entertaining the vaguest possibility that Christ was real and that He will come back and let the birds of the air feast on the remains of the Beast and his army.

Well done leaders and abusers, you have made hell on earth, fit and ripe for your Baphomet to be worshipped.

That is how I feel about it. Thanks for the thread and free therapy. I feel much better now. May I get up from the couch?

edit on 17-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: feast on the Beast, my fine feathered friends!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369
It sounds like you don't like it when people disagree with you......no matter what someone will always disagree, that's part of being a member of the human race.

And no, what concerns one won't concern all of us, to think that it should is incredibly narcissistic.....

Part of Narcissism is denial of FACTS. Anyone who denies the FACTS which is TRUTH; SHOULD be labeled as Insane. And i specifically mentioned trolls for a reason.

If facts are stated and ignored. The person ignoring the FACT/TRUTH by psychological terms IS narcissism and INSANITY.

Edit: (This is an analogy -> if a murderer enters your neighbors house and kills him, you SHOULD be concerned because the same murderer could still target you and your neighbors. YOU could be next, so yes what befalls your neighbor befalls on you too. I was speaking using this reasoning.)

edit on th2015000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 17 Nov 2015 12:39:07 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2015 12:39:07 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
That's a pretty huge rant to say nothing of substance. Great that you have a background in psychology. Ted Bundy was a psychology major. B.A., University of Washington, 1972.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Part of Narcissism is denial of FACTS. Anyone who denies the FACTS which is TRUTH; SHOULD be labeled as Insane. And i specifically mentioned trolls for a reason.

If facts are stated and ignored. The person ignoring the FACT/TRUTH by psychological terms IS narcissism and INSANITY.

That's not actually what narcissism means. It's defined more as self-love, extreme selfishness, grandiose views of one's self....

I kind of see ATS as a debate forum on a majority of topics. You can choose whether or not to engage in the debates. I've learned a lot from other users, and have had my a## handed to me many times. But yay, thicker skin!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
That's a pretty huge rant to say nothing of substance. Great that you have a background in psychology. Ted Bundy was a psychology major. B.A., University of Washington, 1972.

For a little dog you have a mean bite! Wuff wuff! I bet you are one of those spoilt dawgies that love chocolate and make snarling noises.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The problem is that facts are manipulated by TPTB and the media to fit their narrative. Facts are also subject to fabrication depending on the source. It is right to question everything and trust no one (X-files).

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

That's not actually what narcissism means. It's defined more as self-love, extreme selfishness, grandiose views of one's self....

I kind of see ATS as a debate forum on a majority of topics. You can choose whether or not to engage in the debates. I've learned a lot from other users, and have had my a## handed to me many times. But yay, thicker skin!

There is more to narcissism than what you and I posted. But this topic is an extremely long one on its own. It has many many characteristics, but it also present within trolling.

But you are correct on your definition
. But denial of facts is also part of narcissism and feminism.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Edit: (This is an analogy -> if a murderer enters your neighbors house and kills him, you SHOULD be concerned because the same murderer could still target you and your neighbors. YOU could be next, so yes what befalls your neighbor befalls on you too. I was speaking using this reasoning.)

What are these facts that you speak of?
I still haven't seen any proof of anything, ever. Not really.

Name one "fact" and I'm sure its just agreed upon conjecture.

[snipped]
edit on 17-11-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Nov 17 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

The problem is that facts are manipulated by TPTB and the media to fit their narrative. Facts are also subject to fabrication depending on the source. It is right to question everything and trust no one (X-files).

This is very true. Though my rant is mostly on those who don't even care to look at what is being presented and analyzed. Its the same with those who dont bother reading the OP thread, and only read the title. They don't bother to look at the whole story and the details.

It is the details that has the missing pieces of the puzzle.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NowWhat

Due to your posts in the past on my threads, I choose to not answer your question. That and you seem to be following me like my personal little stalker on every post I make. So no, I will not feed you. Have a good day

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

a reply to: NowWhat

Due to your posts in the past on my threads, I choose to not answer your question. That and you seem to be following me like my personal little stalker on every post I make. So no, I will not feed you. Have a good day

How very narcissistic of you to think that I would be stalking you.
I'll need to go back and read my posts, as I don't even know who you are.
I usually just respond to threads, I don't even pay attention to who writes them.

Narciss much?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Gee. I personally think it's a lovely rant, as rant's go.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Gee. I personally think it's a lovely rant, as rant's go.

Im asking for unity, not fighting among st ourselves. We are all in this together. I personally dont like fighting of any kind but there are those that can push you into the corner until you have no choice but to fight back. And I have a very nasty sting when I am cornered.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

something like this

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This is very true. Though my rant is mostly on those who don't even care to look at what is being presented and analyzed. Its the same with those who dont bother reading the OP thread, and only read the title. They don't bother to look at the whole story and the details.

It is the details that has the missing pieces of the puzzle.

This is the new age thinking a tweet thoughts. People no longer read something and go off and search, check the facts, LEARN they simply respond with some off hand saying, a sentence, a rude joke and gather their friends with shared admiration at their quick wit.
edit on 17-11-2015 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Okay, I get that there are many 'we are the world' types of people and that is fine, but the whole unity thing is a turnoff for me. It discourages independent thought and creates a group of weak minded followers dependent on group think and leaders who may or may not have their best interest at heart.

I like a person just fine, but I abhor groups and following the leader. I don't like Authoritarians and I don't think just because you find something to be in the common interest I would necessarily agree with you.

I am an individual and will remain so. Sometimes my goals and interests may align with yours and sometimes they may not, but I will never be a 'unity' kind of guy so count me out.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

In my experience, a troll is just someone who you disagree with, but cant beat them in an argument.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join