It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish reporter just destroyed fake news on Paris, ISIS and the NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Just came across this on likeleaks its an interview with a political Irish sounding jounralist in Paris. Yes its from RT but its worth a watch.

This guy NAILS IT...a british reporter, I hope he stays safe, as he nails the proxy phony Isis fairy tale and the globalist false flags including Paris. He's clearly educated on the issue.

I will try and some it up below but wont do much justice. Not good at narrating and long texts..

Cant embed so click the link below.

www.liveleak.com...

The interview talks about the intensification of the media campaign which is essentially a propaganda campaign to make people in France fear Muslims.

Then the origins of the war on terror which as Assad has said are orchestrated abroad and how that France is complicit in these actions by carrying out attacks in Syria on civilians for over four years now and how this is a terrorist campaign which is also orchestrated from abroad and that we are at war.

How the war being carried out is to make countries and people submit to a global order that serves the interests of a small vested few ruling elite.

There is no war on terror there is a war being waged through proxy groups they are used to intimate governments and used to discipline work forces in Europe. In a period of mass economic unrest you now have groups funded armed and trained by western intelligence.

There is no such thing as ISIS its a creation of the US we know from offical sources in US and declassified papers. There French government is now trying to get support for more intervention in Syria They want to get in on the game although the game is nearly lost as the Russians have ousted IS militants. You now have these militants coming into you Europe which will cause destabilisation.

The French want to help prop up the moderate rebels in Sryia. There are no moderate rebels there are Al qaeda and ISIS groups these groups are binging no peace to the region. It does not serve the poeple just the corperate elites.

There is going to be a campaign in France against the alternative media you will see media deriding conspiracy sites. You will see intellectual terrorism. Professors are being intimidated for being suggesting links between French policy and terrorism and teachers sacked.

The current refuge crisis is a form of coercive engineered migration could have been prevented its going t make civil war.This is divide and conquer.. (gives examples)

The only peeps benefit for this our banks etc but France is complicit in these attacks and if this is not understood we will end up in a position of civil war or martial law. He talks about how refugees can be used as a weapons of war. Who are themselves victims of globlisation and they are now being used as weapons of globalisation.

Its a interesting video and worth a watch..

Happy Days

Purple

edit on 17-11-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It is funny how these terrorists always seem to attack when a DRILL is going on nearby from 9-11 onwards right up to and including Paris

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I know its funny that. Too much coincidence in my eyes. Reminds of 911 and 711 in that respect and just like 911 there is a knee jerk reaction to go to war illegally and attack a nation that has not caused the attack.

Where is the love..

:-)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This was already posted as another post.

ATS Post
edit on 17-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

As in: There is a current thread on this video.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I think there were plans for a march over the weekend about the Carbon Tax meetings taking place in France

But arms firms shares have soared and big contracts in defence are being handed out as we type

follow the money and all that

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I think there were plans for a march over the weekend about the Carbon Tax meetings taking place in France

But arms firms shares have soared and big contracts in defence are being handed out as we type

follow the money and all that

This is not derailing the Climate summit, as has been claimed. Hollande has said he will be there.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
dp sorry
edit on 17/11/2015 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The only peeps benefit for this our banks etc

Uh, yea........I'm not so sure the banks or the business environment will benefit from this. Fear, manufactured or not doesn't do real good for business establishments. I'd hate to be the owner of a large venue concert hall or the likes. Typically we see restaurant and mall shopping volumes decline. I don't know, but I'm expecting this to be a net negative for the business community, at least in the short haul. And its not be real good for bricks and mortar style businesses of late anyway because of the switch to online retailers like Amazon.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

The only peeps benefit for this our banks etc

Uh, yea........I'm not so sure the banks or the business environment will benefit from this. Fear, manufactured or not doesn't do real good for business establishments. I'd hate to be the owner of a large venue concert hall or the likes. Typically we see restaurant and mall shopping volumes decline. I don't know, but I'm expecting this to be a net negative for the business community, at least in the short haul. And its not be real good for bricks and mortar style businesses of late anyway because of the switch to online retailers like Amazon.

You forgot about the multi TRILLION International Arms Trade. When times get tough for economies and there are no new crocks of gold at the end of the rainbow WHO YA GONNA CALL??? ARMS TRADERS! That is how I see it. You bet there is lots of money going to be made. It will be just like the good ol' days of the Three Musketeers, Bush Cheney and Rumsfeld. Them good ol' boys made a tidy sum and so did many more out of their CRUSADE!

The CRUSADE 2, Jedi Jeb to the rescue!

"All for one and one for all"! Hurrah!

edit on 17-11-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Well, yea there's profit in bullets and bombs, no two ways about it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The West has always needed its "Boogey Man" to rally against even going back to the Crusades. Now with the alternate media outlets we are putting the picture together better, The West thinks it needs to direct its anger toward something and someone to stay on top. Its all about staying on top and lets face it would you want to be lost to history as being relevant ? No its the White races doing what it has to do to stay on top of the world politically and militarily.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I know its funny that. Too much coincidence in my eyes. Reminds of 911 and 711 in that respect and just like 911 there is a knee jerk reaction to go to war illegally and attack a nation that has not caused the attack.

Where is the love..

I am sorry but there is nothing "funny" about any of this. I understand you don't believe the official story and will have nothing from the "main stream media". I understand you do not believe the government and that Mr. Assad ( a brutal dictator who took over from his even more brutal father) is more trustworthy than even your next door neighbor but there is nothing funny about attacks whether from within or from terrorist when innocent people die...NOTHING FUNNY period.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Where is the love..

I am sorry but there is nothing "funny" about any of this. I understand you don't believe the official story and will have nothing from the "main stream media". I understand you do not believe the government and that Mr. Assad ( a brutal dictator who took over from his even more brutal father) is more trustworthy than even your next door neighbor but there is nothing funny about attacks whether from within or from terrorist when innocent people die...NOTHING FUNNY period.

You completely misunderstood the notion of "funny". What was meant by this word was NOT "humorous" but "strange" or "unusual," which was a valid comment because, indeed, every major ostensible terrorist event has occurred whilst an anti-terrorist drill was being carried out.
You really do need to improve your understanding of the subtleties of the English language wherein words in some contexts do not have their literal meaning.
edit on 17-11-2015 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Not sure where you are but in the UK if you say something is funny its like saying its strange.. Sorry I should have been more clear

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The French want to help prop up the moderate rebels in Sryia. There are no moderate rebels there are Al qaeda and ISIS groups these groups are binging no peace to the region. It does not serve the poeple just the corperate elites.

The west has been trying to prop up moderates for a while now.

So if that is true, then that means that no one coming out of Syria into the western world are refugees, but AQ and ISIS?

And this somehow serves the corporate elites? how exactly? If the world was taken over by ISIS, wouldn't that greatly diminish western corporate elite sales? Why would the corporate elite want to lord over piles of dirt, and not the lavish world of the west?

I am so confused.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Don't be confused. There is so much BS in this OP, I can't bring myself to watch the video. ISIS are very real. You want to tell the yazidi sex slaves that ISIS don't exist? And all the other innocents that have been terrorised and murdered by these animals?

The OP is the confused party here.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Don't be confused. There is so much BS in this OP, I can't bring myself to watch the video. ISIS are very real. You want to tell the yazidi sex slaves that ISIS don't exist? And all the other innocents that have been terrorised and murdered by these animals?

The OP is the confused party here.

Sorry dude but you are the confused one,perhaps if you could learn to read between the lines you would see that you are being duped,or should i say easily lead......

The OP is very interesting and should be classed as simply more information helping to put the very large jigsaw puzzle together....

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

From what I can gather, the US inadvertently created ISIS through their Iraqi death squads. To say that ISIS don't exist is pure ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

From what I can gather, the US inadvertently created ISIS through their Iraqi death squads. To say that ISIS don't exist is pure ignorance.

I think it's not about whether ISIS exists, but rather how ISIS originates.
End result how they operate is the same as we see can now see.
So yes, ISIS exists and I would encourage you to see the video, because there are quite a few interesting things being told there by the Irish reporter.
Up to you to judge it's validity of course.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Tyrion79

Needless to say that the US were hoping Islamic State would topple Assad but then Putin stuck a spanner in the works.

Whether they actually created it intentionally is debatable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join