It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blaming oursevles for the WAR on TERROR!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There is a topic here on ATS (HERE) that talks about how we are helping the war on terror flourish into what it is today. As I agree with some aspects of this, one main viewpoint worries me and I felt the need to share it with the rest of you.

The creator of that topic pointed out how by the west fearing the Muslim people as a whole, creates a breeding ground for more separatism, understood. However, let me point this out as a whole new spectrum to think about.

ISIS is not a separate entity to the rest of the world, it’s an entity flourishing because it is being paid to do so, engineered to do so. I would like to introduce the war economy. The war economy is the world leaders card game and money making machine. IT is the process of making money from terrible events or situations. There is money to be made from war, terrorism, weapons and mercenary forces. This game has occurred in our world since the world was told to fear the all watchful God. Controlled by fear, so to blame ourselves for the actions of leaders across the world is wrong.

The end result is to de-stabilize a country and control its people without their knowledge. Just with ISIS now, they work for the highest bidder, the question should be asked who is the highest bidder and what is their plan. As they are not organizing themselves, as the world would like to believe. Just like all wars or conflicts there is political, controlling and money reasons behind it. The soldiers just run in to oncoming fire without question.

I would suggest you also realise it is not the world enabling these people, those that wish to dominate the world are enabling these people.

edit on 17-11-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
ISIS is just a much less expensive kind of drone useful to destabilize enemy and allied countries.
But scared people tend to think this is a religious issue. And don't want to dig deeper and find themselves on the wrong side of the story.
edit on 17 11 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

iraq was already failed state before isis went in. as is afghanistan. if reports are true, isis, is making a move there.
now if you listen to all the people on ATS and other sites, the U.S. had puppet governments set up in these two countries after the removal of the governments and greater control of each ones resources.

now if all that is true,why on earth would the U.S. fund and support those that would take that away?

edit on 17-11-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

iraq was already failed state before isis went in. as is afghanistan. if reports are true, isis, is making a move there.

That's because we made them failed states. Had Saddam still been in power in Iraq ISIS wouldn't have dared to try anything in that nation.

now if you listen to all the people on ATS and other sites, the U.S. had puppet governments set up in these two countries after the removal of the governments and greater control of each ones resources.

We did have puppet governments set up in those countries. Did you forget them saying the war would be paid for by oil? If we didn't have control then how could we get the oil?

now if all that is true,why on earth would the U.S. fund and support those that would take that away?

For the oldest reason of all money. Look at the stocks of the war machine companies they have steadily climbed since the war on terror started. Not to mention other companies that were given no bid contracts have made billions by performing substandard work.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

You probably forgot the lesson of divide and conquer. If you think geopolitics can be explained by western media you are going to live in a lie forever.
ISIS is making a move wherever the US is losing ground on resource control. Mostly because the focus has shifted from the failed exploited states to the new ones (russian's border countries, SE asia, europe).

But don't think that the US is the only responsible, is just that the powers behind it and its allies don't care if one day the us citizen will be treated like germans after ww2.

Citizens seem to be powerless everywhere in the world, social engineering is the best weapon after junk TV.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

none of your response makes since except maybe the first one, and even that one is iffy.

true saddam didn't put up with much BS and was a brutal dic, but isis has shown that they are 10 times more brutal and ruthless than he was, and even more daring.

no i didn't and i also didn't forget that most people say that the U.S. was and is protecting the poppy fields and after other resource in afghanistan .

for the money,there you go. the oil companies had and have signed and sealed contracts to run the most productive oil fields in Iraq., and were making money off those before isis even moved in and still are. if the poppy field accusation is true that was already sown up also.

no need to fund a group to come in and take control over those things and stop the ones they don't like.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Maybe we should start a go find me campaign op and out bid western intelligence agencies!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Maybe we should start a go find me campaign op and out bid western intelligence agencies!

Exactly. Do that and you may end up a more powerful force then most countries. It seems the battlefield is moving more towards private investors, however these could also be governmental investors. Back hand payments, to drive an end goal. Wouldn't be surprised if billionaires of the world start seeing this themselves. After-all, what an investment.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

There is money to be made from war, terrorism, weapons and mercenary forces.

Everybody says this, yet I've always found it confusing. I don't understand. How do economies flourish in war times?
All I heard when we were in Iraq, was "this war is costing us a kabillion dollars a day", and such. How does war make money?

Anybody?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

With my post, I am not necessarily saying that the US has anything to do with ISIS or current state of affairs . However it has been known that US and UK wanted Syria to fall to its knees. Whether they still have interest in such could be obvious due to that goal being reached now. Having a force to make the world say destroy it and bring it down, gives reason to occupy it. Therefore mine its area for minerals.

If Afghanistan had 1 Trillion untapped minerals, then who is to say syria does not have it's own gold.
1 Trillion Untapped Minerals

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

There is money to be made from war, terrorism, weapons and mercenary forces.

Everybody says this, yet I've always found it confusing. I don't understand. How do economies flourish in war times?
All I heard when we were in Iraq, was "this war is costing us a kabillion dollars a day", and such. How does war make money?

Anybody?

Sure I will try explain this to you.There is various ways to make money from war. For instance, if lets say.

A private investor pays money to a terrorist organization ISIS through some anonymous system which hides the identity of the investor, they go out with orders to kill and cause fights with close countries. With this occurring, neighboring countries then reach out for help, another country steps in and 'helps' or rather sells them weapons and resources in order to conquer ISIS. What is missed is the same investor that paid ISIS to act, is the same investor that is making lots more money from selling weapons and resources.

That is one form of money making in war.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I see tons of people on my news feed totally in support of disallowing any more refugees to immigrate, and talking about we should send more troops/bombs/etc. to go annihilate everything in Syria. It's just sickening to hear these people talk about killing and war like it's the next superbowl. IDIOTS.

War is big business, and the idiots rallying behind it are the ones I worry most about. How many other people will share that sentiment when more and more people are growing distrustful and fearful?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So then, the only people who make money are those selling weapons and ammo?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Anybody?

The first thing you should ask is "who pays" then "who gains". The kabillions were paid by taxes to corporate america and arabia and the rest of the west in general. Economies do not flourish in war times, it's MIC cronies that do, and since they are in power it's all that matters.

The US is at the verge of an economic collapse and the citizens are getting raped (economically) by internal and external extorsions like wars and obamacare. It's not a country that gets the benefit, it's the elite, and those who pay often gets nothing in return (when it goes well).

EDIT for your next post:
During wartime the entire war economy makes money directly from taxpayers: weapons, boots, vehicles and the entire chain.
In the foreign invaded country this "investment" is then paid mostly to the exploiters: natural resources, straight appropriation of land, industries and commodities and there is added value for shutting down competitors, rig the price of something (up or down depending on convenience) and strategic value for military/economic control.
edit on 17 11 2015 by Mastronaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Let's not forget the timeline of events.

ISIS was an ally for the US as it was trying to oust the Syrian president. At the same time, the US was negotiating with the Iraqi government to give US soldiers in Iraq immunity from prosecution for any crimes they may commit. The Iraqi president was ready to say, "No immunity. If you don't like it you can take your troops and leave." Suddenly, ISIS starts attacking targets in Iraq. ISIS forces seemed to be pretty well trained and equipped, and overran Iraqi forces. It seemed Iraq needed to keep US soldiers in the country after all.

How convenient.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

Economies do not flourish in war times, it's MIC cronies that do, and since they are in power it's all that matters.

The scales have fallen from my eyes! Seriously, I understand now, thank you. With all this talk about money, I've always assumed they meant government economies.

(duh)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
seems isis was badass til putin put 'em back?

i let that stir in my mind.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You misunderstand. That statement about Iraq is true and was said. However look at that comment - "it is costing US x per day." The us there is the American tax payers.

The money being made is literally money being shifted from the citizens pockets into the accounts of companies such as Lockheed and countless others. This money goes on to bribe politicians from there.

Apologies i see this was answered.

edit on 17-11-2015 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Exactly as you put good sir. Not just America however, I am sure other countries as well. Just hope those poking their noses around do not run into each other.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

To share an UPDATE myself with this topic, this would be a good video to watch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join