It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people find the word "poop" to be cute?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: lamplighters
What annoys me is people saying "well what do you excpect us to call it"

Well how about just dont freaking talk about it at all, there is no need to mention the number 2 in every day situations, its not funny, its not appropriate!

But it's a normal bodily function. You eat, break down the food, extract nutrients and such, it moves through the colon, and out the other end it comes. Whether it's solid matter or liquid depends on other factors. We talk about our body's other systems, why is the solid waste system taboo?

If you look at it from a scientific point of view, the entire digestive system, from mouth to toilet bowl is actually pretty fascinating. We depend on colonies of bacteria and corrosive acid to live.

And that's why I've never considered a 'romantic dinner for two' to be romantic...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Sorry, couldn't resist. Hate to sound all immature, but I do find it funny. Try not to crack a smile when watching (as usual, I do not own the video).

I don't mind it if I know someone mentioned the word, poop, because it was intended to make us snicker.

-foss

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I just find toilette humor to be imature. I think it is acceptable for young kids and maybe even adolecent boys, but if it comes from a 30 year old, I probably will question your maturity level.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

Wait until you're 60. It will be fun all over again.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
I just find toilette humor to be imature. I think it is acceptable for young kids and maybe even adolecent boys, but if it comes from a 30 year old, I probably will question your maturity level.

There is nothing immature about Fart in a Jar or Whoopie Cushions!

Not that I have ever personally owned either of those recently. < cough >

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I read a lot of threads but dont comment.. this being one of those threads. Well, I was on THAT side of YouTube again and as coincidence would have it, in a cringe video this commercial popped up. Yes, THIS made me think of you OP. I shall now and forever henceforth associate YOU with THIS.... Behold.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage
That...is...the funniest commercial I've seen in a very, very long time XD

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: lamplighters

I reckon its a s****y term myself

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

That stuff works. Sounds ridiculous but it works really well. My Mom of all people (she's rather proper most of the time, but thought this was wildly amusing) sent me a link (older commercial). I bought some as a joke. Tried it, works like a charm.

I'm fairly certain you could make your own for a fraction of the price, but it's still kinda fun to give someone a bottle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join