It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone, I'm Garth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
My Internet name is Garth, because I always liked that name.

I have been occassionally reading this forum for a few years now. I now joined up to get adivce with what I believe to be some paranomal events in my life. I am aware that there might be convential explanations for everything.

However I am a romantic at heart and a person who always enjoys the thought of what just "might" be. I do believe that humanity has a latent psychic potential, though I am aware that no such concept has been proven yet by conventional sccience. I am a theist and a spiritist and also consider the idea of other dimensions and planes of erxistance. In short I think there is a lot in this universe (omniverse?) we do not know and sometimes I think humanity attempting to understand it all is like amoebas trying to understand how a fridge or a car work.

In comparison to a good chunk of the users of this site I might be called a cynic, particularly when it comes to certainn topics or theories, though I am generally tolerant of other people's believes and would never put someone down becuase of their theories. The meanest you might get from me would be a "sorry, but I don't believe that".

Mty interests relevant to this side include cryptozology, astronomy, alternative history, some aspects of UFO lore, spirituality and the paranormal. I also enjoy prophecies though mostly for their wording and the mental oimages they tend to produce.

In short I think the world is much more amazing and wonderful than most people guive it credit for.

In the rest of my life I enjoy literature (I am studying to become a English and History teacher) particularly historical or (well written) fantasy novels, I am more picky about Science Fiction, a science fiction book has to flat out distrub, scare or unsettle me for me to "enjoy" it, imagine the song "In the year 2525" as a novel and you have the kind of Science Fiction i enjoy. I also loive conventional history, I am an amatheur writer. am interested in health, cultures froma round the world and a wide variety of other topics.

I hope I will be able to learn some new things in this forum

Thanks,

Garth

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Hi. You need a profile pic.

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GarthStClaire

Hi Garth,

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. Enjoy your time on ATS.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

I'm WakeUpBeer. In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey, butane in my veins and.. aw nevermind.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Welcome!

Party on Garth!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I now joined up to get advice with what I believe to be some paranormal events in my life.

Threads started here about personal experiences usually inspire others to relate their own experiences, which helps everyone to compare notes and maybe get a better understanding of some phenomenon.

Looking forward to reading about yours…

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Hello and welcome, nice introduction, I like it, enjoy your stay here at wonderful ATS.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
You sound interesting. Hello and welcome!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Welcome to the hive.

new topics

top topics

join