It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparent massive triangular object captured over Melbourne - night vision video

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Ectoplasm8 showed a picture from another one of the uploader's videos that he could have potentially grabbed the object from. I can't see him talking about the star twinkling there, but the point is that while it may have been part of his evidence, it's not his whole case. I never said you were wrong, either. I said I wasn't sure because there does appear to be a small amount of twinkling when I watch the video.

I've seen the intensity of the twinkling differ between videos, however. It's not always as strong as in the credits.

Right, that's fine. It does have twinkling though, unless, as I said, my eyes are playing tricks on me.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't see twinkling, and the highest resolution for the video is 720p unless I'm missing something...even then it's a horrible HD quality, most likely it's quality has been intentionally reduced and uploaded with a 720p option.

a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
It's dark matter obviously. People say we can't see it but they are wrong. Dark matter just chills out of sight most of the time cos it's cool beans.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

Nah, a wedge/slice of element 115...defective maybe...ejected by the sport model.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Got a similar set up to UFO Lou that I use for CCTV (but have been known to point at the sky) and there are so many anomalies generated by tweaking settings in the equipment ( believe he uses an SDC 435/SCB200 and stacked Image intensifiers) output is not worth even considering until he posts a full schedule of config. and settings used.

the whole sky watching/CCTV thing will be revolutionized in the next 10 years as the ability to see specific types of light/see in the dark will become more accessible for normal people who dont want to spend thousands.

If someone in 2026 makes a sub 200 bucks Gen 3 quality Image Intensifier in a dome with a 1/2 inch cmos camera with optical zoom and allowed it to be POE/IP enabled they would clean up in the UFO community alone.

If anyone fancies copying UFO lou make sure you get a Geiger counter as there are a number of Gen 1 ITT's doing the ebay rounds that might emit the odd beta particle into your eye.
edit on 26-11-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join