It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One bad decision.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I'm finally starting to become the man I want to be.

Today I got in a fight with my wife, left to avoid the confrontation, ended mingling with my old very negative crowd.

Within hours I had been threatened by two guys with ARs and less than an hour after that I rolled my truck and ended up stuck in there longer than comfortable. Almost panicked.

All is well tho, out north we rely on family and good locals. My brother and some good friends tipped her over and pulled me out. Trucks running fine.

Ya think God mighta given me swift kick in rear though?!

Crazyness. I learned my lesson

edit on 17-11-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

sounds like a productive day, got out of a fight with the wife, learned who you souldnt hang out with, and learned who really has your back
edit on 17-11-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I guess you might be looking forward to the 'makeup' part with your wife now.

Regards,

Bally

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Happy wife, Happy life.

Think about it.
edit on 17-11-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Haha! Great responses u guys all of them!

Yeah I learned who truly has my back. I make the poor guy work overtime sometimes.

That happy wife happy life thing is built on sound science. Like a universal law. Stronger than gravity.

Leaving the dog house generally means getting into the nice plush girly house, this is true, not my reason for being an idiot though.........

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm going to begin an experiment (it's a new concept to me anyhow) and Intertwine this thread with another one I just created on this same forum. They're both very closely related, the events discussed are only a day apart. What happened to me In the summary above directed the outcome of today, today is a day of big changes and risky choices for the betterment of my little bubble of life.

Aforementioned thread here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically I've been in a stagnant routine for awhile now and I'm done. Good will come of this. Bad has already made an appearance but In the end I will carry my family to a better place. Gotta rough road to navigate first tho, as I may have lost my job. More details regarding that I. Other thread. Not sure what I'm trying to accomplish here except just writing, and well I do have that going for me.
edit on 18-11-2015 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

top topics

join