It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a mom named Jo Jo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This morning my four year old son took his new rubik's cube to his ear, pretended it to be a boom box and started doing the running man. Is this a) collective consciousness b) reincarnation c) in a current cartoon I missed d) my imagination or e) something else?

That's basically who I am right Now, a wanderer of wonder. I've lurked here for years enjoying the insight and truth you provide. Probably won't post many topics, and will not have an avatar as I don't represent anything. Nonetheless, hello friends.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jojoappleseed

Everything you see is filtered through your own experience. To your son, something else entirely could have been playing out.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Welcome JoJo
You'll enjoy the weird and wonderful here.

I wish you filmed your son doing the running man! that would be hilarious to see

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hello Jojo,

Welcome fellow wanderer! Think about that avatar... I bet you will eventually think of something that represents you, or at least your mindset at that point in time. You aren't stuck with just one. You can change with the seasons, or on a whim, or etc.

I don't start many threads either. However, I have always enjoyed being a member of ATS - there are so many different perspectives and interesting topics here!

Has your son solved the Rubik's Cube, or is he just playing with it? If solved, well done him!!!

Greetings,
Gwynnhwyfar

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I too think you should get an avatar. It could be an animal, a flower, anything you could dream of.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Welcome to you. I have a just turned four year old too. I love hearing what comes out of her mouth and the things she does. Enjoy it while you can cos soon they will be five. I look forward to reading your posts, I haven't made any threads but do put out my opinion on other people's threads one day I figure out how I will make a thread. Enjoy life and love.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jojoappleseed
This morning my four year old son took his new rubik's cube to his ear, pretended it to be a boom box and started doing the running man. Is this a) collective consciousness b) reincarnation c) in a current cartoon I missed d) my imagination or e) something else?

That's basically who I am right Now, a wanderer of wonder. I've lurked here for years enjoying the insight and truth you provide. Probably won't post many topics, and will not have an avatar as I don't represent anything. Nonetheless, hello friends.

It sounds like you have the opportunity to enjoy an memorable and amazing journey.

If you are a wanderer of wonder, let your son lead "you" on that journey. Of course you will always have to be, Mommy the Protector, but don't clip his wings too soon and fly with him. Allow him to teach you, to see through his eyes. We miss so much of the wonders of childhood because we push and race our children through it so fast that we both miss the magic of those years.

Enjoy the magic and I hope you enjoy being here at ATS. Welcome.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Welcome to the site.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Much love!

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard Jo Jo, settle in and find a cozy corner.

I agree with NightStar an avatar is just.....well of course you represent something.
Its your alter ego. Your friend.
We have wonderful avatar creators if you want a personal touch.
Have fun.

top topics

join