It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Op-ed in official PA daily: Israel carried out Paris attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Hey everyone knows im not a fan of the current Israeli regime.

But this is stupid.

Seeing how ISIS is a couple years strong now since first appearing in the MSM, and yet, never once has ISIS done anything untoward regarding Israel.

For decades we were told we have to protect Israel (our "friend") from the evil Muslims and now when the Muslims have a scary caliphate Israel gets a pass. I get that I live in a world where up is down, black is white, but THIS is what's really stupid.

I'm not blaming Israel, I have 0 proof, but something stinks....might be kosher. *shrugs*

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: Avicenne
a reply to: namelesss

So we're not allowed to talk about or criticize Israel ?

Is that what I said?
Did I hear some valid 'criticism' and missed it, or was that unvalidated hate propaganda?
Do you know the difference?

Valid criticism ? I've never seen a thread discussing Israel that was was seen as valid criticism by Zionist apologists.

The Mossad is capable of anything in my opinion, like blowing up the WTC for exemple, why not this ??
edit on 17-11-2015 by alien because: please refrain for attacking Members

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

a reply to: namelesss

So we're not allowed to talk about or criticize Israel ?

Is that what I said?
Did I hear some valid 'criticism' and missed it, or was that unvalidated hate propaganda?
Do you know the difference?

Valid criticism ? I've never seen a thread discussing Israel that was was seen as valid criticism by Zionist apologists.

You seem to have avoided my question.
Valid criticism is where there is evidence in support of that which we are criticizing.
If I say "darn that Bob! He just shot someone!"
Before jumping up and down chanting "Kill Bob, Kill Bob the murderer!!", you would not only have the intellecual right to ask me for a link to the original story, or other 'valid' source of info.
The "I Hate Bob Club" is not considered an unbiased valid source of information.
Do you understand what I'm saying?
Your use of the "I Hate Bob Club"'s hateful propaganda, with no links to anything of any 'valid' credibility, amounts to no less than a simple 'hate/smear' campaign!
NOT a 'valid criticism'!

The Mossad is capable of anything in my opinion, like blowing up the WTC for exemple, why not this ??

That you demonize someone(s) in the vanity of your imagination, does not imply that they are 'demons' in the Reality beyond your imagination!

"We don't see the world as it is, we see it as we are!"

Your concept of a 'black person' being inferior to a 'yellow person', for instance, does not mean that such a distinction exists anywhere but in the vanity of your imagination/ego!

We are all 'racists', it is hard-wired in the system!
We are either recovering, or we are practicing.
Denial = practicing!

edit on 17-11-2015 by alien because: please refrain for attacking Members

Thank you! *__-
And I hope that you don't consider my observations as a personal attack, though a hit to the ego certainly 'feels' like that.
(Never believe a 'feeling'!)
edit on 19-11-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join