It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Paranormal Presence in my House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Recently I've been thinking there maybe some type of paranormal entity in my home. Please bear with me, I have never studied paranormal entities that may reside in homes or any of the like.

First off mainly in my bedrooms I sometimes feel that something else is in there with me. I get this feeling that something, I don't know how to explain, swoops or moves in the room usually over me. When I turn to look in the direction I am getting this vibe, it stops. This has happened hundreds of times but I just dismissed this.

Last night I heard a loud sound that sounded like a loud whoosh/whisper sound in the hall on my way to the bathroom. It seemed like the sound just exploded out of now where and it was in front of my old bedroom. Last year I also heard a strange sound home alone one night, it was in the room I am in now, the parlor, and it sounded like strange grunting tounge. Not an animal sound but something a person would make. This seemed like came out of the air.

So am I experinceing some paranormal force here or is there a logical explanation to this?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
So am I experinceing some paranormal force here or is there a logical explanation to this?

Aliens are out there to get you mate... They want to feed on you. They are sick.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Aliens are out there to get you mate... They want to feed on you. They are sick.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic.

There may be some entity - good or bad, in your house, do you feel that it has good intentions? Or do you feel it is negative and comes with bad intentions? If you feel it is bad just tell it to go, tell it to leave you alone, unless it is positive and brings good itentions with it.

[edit on 5-1-2005 by mysticshadow]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If what u experienced is very frequent,then there is a very high chance that you are experiencing some kind of paranormal activity.But if u dont really experience it frequently,then there should be some other logical explaination to your experiences.You will have to examine it carefully and try to explain in the most logical way you can.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Are there any sudden temperature changes anywhere in the house? Are there any foul odors? Feelings of dread? These could be signs of a malevolent presence in your house.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
First off mainly in my bedrooms I sometimes feel that something else is in there with me. I get this feeling that something, I don't know how to explain, swoops or moves in the room usually over me. When I turn to look in the direction I am getting this vibe, it stops. This has happened hundreds of times but I just dismissed this.

Hmm. Maybe someone is astral projecting over you. Sometimes when I ap over someone while they are sleeping & I mentally call out to them while in the ap state, they start to get restless like I disturbed their sleep. One of my possible suggestions.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
There is something there. Nothing to be afraid of. Not so much 'protector' as much as watchful, kind of 'hanging out'. LOL!

I think it's awesome that you are aware! I'd probably start saying good morning to my guest.

Have fun with it!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The main thing should be how it makes you feel. If you can't find any reasonable explanations for it (crack in window/ceiling/whatever making the wind "whisper") then the only that matters is how it makes you feel.

If you are afraid then you should ask it to leave, or ask it to stay if it doesn't scare you, it may be trying to tell you something as well...keep that in mind and keep a close open ear.

If you have a tape recorder or something you may try to do some EVP stuff yourself or contact someone close who knows what they are doing...perhaps they could help.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I usually experiance the "presence" once every two nights or so. Its been going on for at least three or more years. I've only experiance it in my bedroom and my former bedroom in the same house. I have never experiance it in any other room or at any other house or place where I slept. It does'nt scare, me I just guess I've gotten used to it. Its just weird, its like I can feel something is moving around in there with me.

As for the two noises, those two times it did startle me. For the more recent one it was in the hallway and there is nothing there that can make a noise like that, likewise for the other incident.

I'm going to purchase a tape recorder and see if this EVP stuff really works.

new topics

top topics

join