It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel & Rituals (NO BS)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
I love when people say that.
Examples. Father dead before I was born, mother was junkie, homeless at 13, two bosses kill themselves, one owed me 1 week of pay the other I worked for a month it's no pay. I have all my money stolen a day before I pay to get my van out of the shop. I have made my ex life great and I have nothing. Got back an engagement ring and can't sell it. 20+ years experience in an industry which I can't do anymore. Som thing out there is keeping me down. I have been in the nut house twice cuz of this stuff. Stuff happens to me that does not happen to anyone else . Sometimes I feel like I'm on the Truman show. So please don't ever think u know someone's life.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
So please don't ever think u know someone's life.

I don't believe I ever made such a claim. Everyone has problems. That's how life is. All you can do is actively work to change the things you don't like that you have some degree of control over, and deal with things beyond your control as best you can.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

I just wanted to say, as I travel through time...I love you Kazber. You've been through so much, I feel your hurt...stay alive, don't ever end your life. My dear friend Kazber, one day the stars and the moon and the sun will hold you...Singing sweet lullabies you missed as a precious child. It will all be made up to you, every tear, every lonely night...you are wanted. You are needed. My amazing ftiend Kazber so super strong...you made it this far. I am so glad you shared your story. You are greatness beating the odds and here with us now. There is much strength in you.

edit on 16-11-2015 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 11Terces

Perhaps.

The brain is the first time traveling device id look to, ive experienced it first hand.

Youre not alone in this battle my friend.
edit on 16-11-2015 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kazber
I love when people say that.
Examples. Father dead before I was born, mother was junkie, homeless at 13, two bosses kill themselves, one owed me

Don't you get it? Who cares? This is not about your Pity Party issues. This is about your time travel claims. You can't even stay on topic on your own thread. WHAT ABOUT these time travel claims of yours? Do you have ANYTHING to contribute to your own topic?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Don't take the comments personal, they trying to score points.
I understand where you are coming from but the main lesson you are not learning which is causing you to repeat the learning opportunity. Its not good/bad luck that's affecting you or even someone messing with your past. Everyone is destined for great things in life, even if that is just raising children. (the greatest thing on earth).
You need to take responsibility for all your own actions.
good luck

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith
Wise words well meant and well said.
Kazbar, I am sure you with 20yrs experience of anything you would have to very good at it. The point being you should be focusing on achievement that you completed and not ones that did not go the distance.
You should now be relaxing with your memories and enjoying the tiniest bit of good you achieved. It did make a difference.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
I wonder if you could spell Empathy.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Just want you to know I'm right there with you. For all we know, OP is telling the truth!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Interesting-

Op (who is new to ATS) used a hoax as "proof" for this thread and it was immediately debunked. Op never addresses the fact that it was debunked, leading the logical conclusion that Op knew this information was false.

ATSers that have some history with ATS have expressed disagreement with the Op...or at least have expressed the ability to see through the B.S. When suddenly, the thread gets infiltrated by several other brand new ATS accounts that are supportive of the Op.

Just going to keep my eyes out in the forums for these Noobs in particular.

edit on 17-11-2015 by raedar because: typo

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nice try OP...practice some more. Unknown sourcing and enigmatic narrations plus flawed logic won't fly here in ATS. A few more threads and you might just land the right topic and audience. Kudos for trying! Keep it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

You're asking for proof in the conspiracy section. I really don't know what to tell you.

Also about the "debunked" twitter account. Its "debunked" in the sense its a great coincidence. Its not debunked in the sense that it hit the mark right on the dot, perfectly.

"The answer is a strange mix of incredible coincidence and dumb luck" - quoted from the debunking.
How is a great coincidence justification for a "debunk"? Its not, because nobody can really explain something so bizarre. As I mentioned in the post there are no coincidences with these huge attacks. Whether you believe in numerology and magic is none of my care. Its not hard to believe a manifestation of the "black magic" leaked through in a twitter account.

I'm aware I'm fitting a role here, the person who spouts the nonsense for the very few who understand. I'll take the role of being labeled. The commenters who hide behind the skeptics eye are nothing more than frightened children. And I get that, I would have probably reacted the same way in my cocooned mind way back then.

But this is now, and if someone with an OPEN MIND can embrace possibilities then the seed of whatever the f**** I wrote is worthwhile.

The user above me saying "nice try OP" as if it was my intention to fool and trick people is about as significant to me as someone holding a picture of air to a drowning man. Its none of my care if someone disbelieves me. I expected that in the age of information, where everything is corrupted and lies are everywhere. Sure, go ahead and label me a schizophrenic, label me as a fraud, the higher part of me knows the truth reaches out one way or another. It is what it is, regardless of my beliefs and yours.

If you want empirical evidence, go to the debate sector of this site. Otherwise you're simply coming off as someone who denies the possibility of what I'm saying. And in my books, someone who denies is someone who is afraid of the potential truth. Nothing more, nothing less. I know this because I have denied truths in the past for the sake of my own innocence.

I pray to the ones who never second guess their own standards. I pray for the ones who search for evidence when it is all around them. I pray for the ones who keep a closed mind for the sake of innocence. I pray for the ones who use their hard lives as an excuse to be depressed.

In all honesty I'm addressing these people out of reluctance.
But still, I remain true to my idea of free will - you do have the opportunity to change your life, regardless of the chaos around you.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Clearly no value ever came from your thread , or they would have time traveled back to erase it.

Although Great plot for time cop 2, but looks like a bit of ripoff from terminator.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Not sure how much validity there is to this story. But it's funny. If I try to plan things, stuff rarely ever goes to plan. If there's anybody in a work of fiction that parallels some of that, it's like the Pedro guy from Excel Saga. (It's funny - or at least I find it so, so don't judge.) Like the joke in that story, it seems like the universe really has it in for me sometimes. So trying to get too far ahead only goes wrong, I usually just find it easier and less fustrating to go along for the ride.

Whether it's time bandits in some form or something else, who knows? But it's annoying having worked hard for some things and seemingly aren't being allowed to get them.
edit on 18-11-2015 by pauljs75 because: Got the one character name wrong, but had first letter right. *shrug*

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Op I have nothing personal against you.

In your title you stated "no BS" but the example you used has plenty of evidence supporting the fact that it was just dumb luck. You mentioned "just like the Boston bombing" but provided no evidence to support that.

Where I stand, I do not like to see the conspiracy community perpetuating something that is unfounded or untrue. There are plenty of people out there that want us to stay confused or misled.

Sometimes, bad things happen. There are evil people in this world. I'm sure they are up to all sorts of vile acts behind the scenes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join