It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana ufo's captured by trail camera

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They say not to point trail cams at the sun as it will give many false triggers.

The original picture would have a watermark of the camera type, temp, time, moon phase,...it would be useful to see the original

I'd also point out there is a large sun flare on right of the camera that may/may not cause an anomaly.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: rossacus

I think that most trail cams only snap pictures,then they only snap every so many seconds apart once movement is detected. Some hunter help me out here as I don't hunt myself and have never used them.

I've never heard of a trail can with motion sensors that work miles away. If they did they'd be going off constantly. That's just not what they're designed for.

This particular trail cam has option of telephoto which would enable it to motion detect something of aircraft size and far away using an external IR and motion sensor which this camera has an input jack for., and if the options stated in the specifications were being utilized, then it certainly is designed for such a thing, although using a trail-cam for UFO hunting does sound quite unorthodox.

This cam has an option to use an external motion trigger device rather than the internal one, which wouldn't have a lot of range.
I will call this company tomorrow when they open to ask if in fact this camera could be set up to do what these images of the object are showing as captured by this camera, then whether or not the camera can do this will be known for sure.

Anyone else wishing to call and verify what this camera is said to have done:
RECONYX, Inc.
3828 Creekside Lane, Suite 2
Holmen, Wisconsin 54636
866-493-6064 or 608-781-6064

Looks like their hours are central time zone. They open at 8AM
Camera is the Hyperfire 900
edit on 16-11-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2015 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The MSM caught on to this story. Seems the guy who took the pictures was friends with Marcel Jr. And opened the Marcel library in Clancy , Montana. He's still searching for independent photo analysis. Just a few fun facts.

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
So, what did they say?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

From what I understand, trail cams have a limited detection range of about 60 feet maximum. The object(s) in the photo could be a very small and close to the camera. If that's the case, this would make it highly suspicious. I would seriously question whether objects were flung in front of the camera or otherwise photo-shopped.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join