It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth War, Syria, Paris and the NWO.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
This is a freelance, (I presume) political reporter and author Gearoid O’Colman from Cork, Ireland talking comprehensively to RT in a 10 minute, almost unpaused interview on the events in Paris, but also a world view, (his view) of what it should all mean.
It's quite disturbing if these things are all true, or even in part, (he mentions IS as being states sponsored by the west, or at least in part, for instance) stating that this acknowledged by the US, and by default most of the countries of NATO Europe.
I am out on some of what he says, but there is a need to understand that this guy is based in Paris whereby his statements on RT could be problematic for him from both French political opinion, and even the marauding IS.
After listening to the interview could any participants give their thoughts on this.......and there is a lot to think about.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I would not hold too much credence in a report from RT.com. As expected from Russian's state-run propaganda mouthpiece, it's very heavily bias against the West with Geroid O'Colmain blabbering on with the same old nonsense about the "origin" of the terrorism and that NATO is bombing the civilian population of Syria.

The truth gets lost with RT.com. I'm surprised it's taken as fact.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I would not hold too much credence in a report from RT.com. As expected from Russian's state-run propaganda mouthpiece, it's very heavily bias against the West with Geroid O'Colmain blabbering on with the same old nonsense about the "origin" of the terrorism and that NATO is bombing the civilian population of Syria.

No one here has mentioned anything as fact, but thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Okay, so what do you think the 'origin' of terrorism is?

As for RT, would this journalist ever be invited to talk about his opinions on western MSM?

The truth just doesn't get lost in western MSM, it gets hidden.
edit on 17/11/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

As for RT, would this journalist ever be invited to talk about his opinions on western MSM?

The truth just doesn't get lost in western MSM, it gets hidden.

That's the thing, I have watched the mainstream RT and these young guys just present the news in a matter of fact manner, and interviews are done without hyperbole, but just to bring things out of the interviewee without sounding hostile. That's pretty difficult where there may be burning issues.
It's enough to know that Hilary Clinton, Walter Isaacson, (head of the broadcasting commission that includes VOA) are saying they are losing the 'Information' war, (and need more money) to the likes of foreign broadcasters like RT..as if they don't get it already..it's the home grown stations that are failing in exactly the way you mention, and the reason I brought this report to ATS, and now..sensitive as it is. Thanks for your reply, and it's a pity there aren't more people to discuss this with, but I do understand that.

edit on 17-11-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
they've found a new method to take control. They intend to to use our fears of
further attacks by terrorist organizations as a means to gain control of us. First the
sudden rise of of unusually powerful terrorist organizations. Once our fears reach their
apex do to constant attacks on western civilization the nations will choose to unite
against a common enemy. But what will happen next? The nations will decide to remain
united in order to remain secure headed by a single individual and thus the New World
Order . In order to secure our freedom and independence we can't let this happen
we can't let our sovereignty be taken away from us. Let the truth be known. Beware the
N.W.O

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: themouse2

Control yes i think you are right , i think the idea is to cause enough fear that countries will enact martial law , and once they do , we will have police states that will stay .

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

However, people refer to sources like CNN or Reuters all the time, which are better or unbiased in your opinion?
What would be reliable sources nowadays?
Call RT whatever you want, but they're one of the few to show news at a different angle and it's ultimately up to the viewer to decide amidst all of the propaganda where the truth lies (or not).
I think that the Irish reporter had alot of valid points, which at least deserve further investigation.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

What about the US state run propaganda fronts: CNN, MSNBC and Fox?

top topics

join