It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks releases audiotapes allegedly showing fraud in Obama and Bush administrations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Looks like the article has been taken down

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Why is linking to wikileaks against the rules?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Something to do with the way ATS is run. I was unhappy about it at the time but I dont think they had a lot of choice. I think thats the case but if you want to be sure check with a mod

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Not sure what is going on with it.... Theres a little more information. I can see the page but it if i use the address it comes out different when i post it.

Its an article in the telegraph paper (uk)

Reports emerged in July that more than half of the companies awarded contracts did not have enough disabled employees to qualify. Wikileaks has now released 30 hours of audiotapes that they say buttress those accusations.

They claim more than half of the labour placed by SourceAmerica went to the Department of Defence and contractors like Lockheed Martin and Boeing. "The result is billions in tax payer funded labour subsidies and increased profits for the placement organisations," the group said in a press release. Nancyellen Gentile, a spokesperson for SourceAmerica, said the allegations are "false", and part of a "smear campaign".

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

crap!
I knew it was a scam to get people who aren't able to maintain gainful employment to try and get gainful employment...

which will then disqualify them and they become worse-off than veterans coming home not whole...

were they targeting veterans that didn't die in honor on the battlefield?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Sorry i cant get the link to work if you search the telegraph News paper from the UK you will find the story. The text above is an exract.

NOt sure if thy where targeting military though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join