It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist BLM Attacks Dartmouth Library

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Jahari

If the accusations aren't in the video then it never happened.

Really?

Do you honestly believe that there isn't some choice editing going on in some of these videos? Really?

My own experiences with these social justice warriors says otherwise.

The editing rarely helps the cops or authority. You always have to search for other videos to actually see what the "victims" did before and after the 3 second snippet that shows their horrific victimization.

ALWAYS true with the cop videos.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Really?

Do you honestly believe that there isn't some choice editing going on in some of these videos? Really?

Look show me a video of them yelling these things and I'm on board with you. Since you haven't already proves my point. There isn't one.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari

Really?

Look show me a video of them yelling these things and I'm on board with you. Since you haven't already proves my point. There isn't one.

If video proof is all that is needed, then I think SJW would never have a leg to support their claims. I can think of numerous examples of where some alleged racist taunts were made with zero proof yet everyone takes the claims as legit or even questions the veracity of the claims.

Video proof sometimes isn't even that conclusive because you may not have the full story. A good example being that Walter Scott case. All anyone ever showed was him being shot, but conveniently left out a few earlier frames showing him scuffling with the policeman and taking control of his weapon.

Alternatively, in the Mike Brown case, we saw him beat up the store clerk. However, we don't know what words were exchanged prior to that occuring. Store clerk could have said something to offend him as I've seen happen in many of these ghetto bodegas where the store clerks treat the neighborhood people with disdain even when not warranted.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Really?

If video proof is all that is needed, then I think SJW would never have a leg to support their claims. I can think of numerous examples of where some alleged racist taunts were made with zero proof yet everyone takes the claims as legit or even questions the veracity of the claims.

Video proof sometimes isn't even that conclusive because you may not have the full story. A good example being that Walter Scott case. All anyone ever showed was him being shot, but conveniently left out a few earlier frames showing him scuffling with the policeman and taking control of his weapon.

Alternatively, in the Mike Brown case, we saw him beat up the store clerk. However, we don't know what words were exchanged prior to that occuring. Store clerk could have said something to offend him as I've seen happen in many of these ghetto bodegas where the store clerks treat the neighborhood people with disdain even when not warranted.

Bottomline show vid of them saying these derogatory WORDS. But of course a video of done thug is the equivalent huh. No video it never happened! Period! Nothing to see here. Unless you blindly believe things with no proof. Oh wait this is 2015 ATS. Deny intelligence!

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Really?

Wow, that's quite the open-minded approach to things.

I'm glad you've been everywhere that exists and seen everything that can be seen, to know that such a thing doesn't exist anywhere, any way, any time.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

Really?

I'm glad you've been everywhere that exists and seen everything that can be seen, to know that such a thing doesn't exist anywhere, any way, any time.

Can't the same be said for those that automatically believe they were yelling these things. What are you talking about? I said show me a video so I can see for myself. Everyone should feel the same way shouldn't they?

Let me ask you this. Do you think they were yelling those obscenities?

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: works4dhs

This is not going to end well for the BLM idiots.

The folks pushing this BS need to stop before it gets out of control.

I'm guessing from your response that you don't believe that 'Black Lives Matter" and that black folk autta know their place.

(sorry = I couldn't resist.)

Would be funny if so many people didn't bring us the exact same post, with a straight face and bitter soul.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Really?

Can't the same be said for those that automatically believe they were yelling these things. What are you talking about? I said show me a video so I can see for myself. Everyone should feel the same way shouldn't they?

I think somebody said they were. How the hell would I know....I wasn't there.

I was commenting on your assertion that such a video DOES NOT EXIST. Evidence shows up days, months, years later. To make such an announcement is just silly.

I don't have any problem with you saying "prove it". I say the same thing in every cop bashing thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Really?

I was commenting on your assertion that such a video DOES NOT EXIST. Evidence shows up days, months, years later. To make such an announcement is just silly.

I don't have any problem with you saying "prove it". I say the same thing in every cop bashing thread.

You got my post all wrong then. I'm pointing out that everyone that came on here posting automatically believed the accusations in the article/op. So the only logical question would be where's the proof? None provided. So why do they believe this automatically? From what I can see people are judging on feelings alone ignoring the need for proof. That says a lot imo. I can admit I found myself doing the same thing in the cop threads. Then I had to step back and say to myself that some (few) of these cases have no proof. My want for them to be guilty was out weighing my brain. What's the saying in sports, "never bet with your heart."

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Really?

You got my post all wrong then. I'm pointing out that everyone that came on here posting automatically believed the accusations in the article/op. So the only logical question would be where's the proof? None provided. So why do they believe this automatically? From what I can see people are judging on feelings alone ignoring the need for proof. That says a lot imo. I can admit I found myself doing the same thing in the cop threads. Then I had to step back and say to myself that some (few) of these cases have no proof. My want for them to be guilty was out weighing my brain. What's the saying in sports, "never bet with your heart."

Well then we agree. Especially for the I hate cops threads and the BLM claims that they are always right because, um, slavery and KKK.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join