It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist BLM Attacks Dartmouth Library

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You know I have gave BLM the benefit of the doubt a lot, but it is getting harder and harder.

I know these cases don't speak for all of them, but it sure is happening a lot...

Don't think they are being facist thugs though, that is just plain hyperbole.
Do think they are wrong though.
edit on thMon, 16 Nov 2015 17:07:34 -0600America/Chicago1120153480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Apparently, those who wish to study need a safe space to heal with their own kind. It should be restricted by race, of course, and the ability to reason without violent confrontation.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wonder how many of those harrassed students/faculty members were supportive of the "cause" prior to, and how many of those same people are now??

Cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Doesn't everybody know, two wrongs make a right.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

How could we have forgotten that?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: works4dhs
BLM fascist thugs terrorize library @ Dartmouth
www.theblaze.com... -tears/

***Throngs of protesters converged around fellow students who had not joined in their long march. They confronted students who bore “symbols of oppression”: “gangster hats” and Beats-brand headphones. The flood of demonstrators self-consciously overstepped every boundary, opening the doors of study spaces with students reviewing for exams. Those who tried to close their doors were harassed further. One student abandoned the study room and ran out of the library. The protesters followed her out of the library, shouting obscenities the whole way.

Students who refused to listen to or join their outbursts were shouted down. “Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.***

inexcusable. bullying innocent fellow students? How does that achieve anything?
nobody in the media establishment is touching this story. not surprising.

Yes black lives matter, it's too bad the BLM folks use all their energy doing stuff like this and not in the inner cities where it may make a difference. BLM does nothing when blacks kill blacks in droves yet they go ape # about all the other stuff.

I'm not surprised by this BLM and their increasingly antagonistic approach. When Obama was elected I remember black people crying with joy as they thought that now that they have a voice their lifes will change. Fast forward 7 years and the reality is black people are not better off. More blacks are poor then before, more are on govt assistance, and most importantly more are angry.

Problem is they cant blame Obama so who is left to blame? White people and white privilege.

I bet my left nut that years down the road it will be learned that Obama's community organizer prowess in some way, shape, or form was the impetus behind this BLM movement! It's all right there in Alinsky's model!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Don't think they are being facist thugs though, that is just plain hyperbole.
Do think they are wrong though.

If storming in a library and harassing and intimidating people, not even for disagreeing with them, but for 'lack of zeal', isn't fascitic, what is? do they need uniforms? Conform or we will get you?

can't you imagine Mussolini's thugs doing this to Jews or intellectuals? this is the sort of activity I think of when I hear 'jackboots' or 'storm troopers'.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Doesn't everybody know, two wrongs make a right.

Actually that is incorrect, three lefts do.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: works4dhs

I am thinking of Mao's Great Revolution.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

"“Stand the f*** up!” “You filthy racist white piece of s***!” Men and women alike were pushed and shoved by the group. “If we can’t have it, shut it down!” they cried. Another woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who unleashed their insults, shouting “filthy white b****!” in her face.*** "

Hmmm, makes me wonder. Maybe the BLM crowd is working toward a place where Colleges like Dartmouth don't have members of a certain racial group attending the school? Maybe they'd feel safe then.

I think that's exactly what they want. They already have some administrators bending over backward, likely in fear, to appease them, and some resign. Much of this is clearly about removing whites from positions of authority in the universities. Next, it will be students.

Now, who was it protesting segregation, again? Seems some want it back.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Are they becoming like the SA during the 1920s? Because what the SA was doing is the same as what the BLM are doing.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Somebody in history once said "where you burn books today you burn people tomorrow."

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Just about the only racism I actually see these days come from this group. No way to make people resent you more than being a bully.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I watched some of the video. Did it have any of these blm yelling and screaming in people faces? If so these kids, yes they are immature kids, need to set straight.
If the accusations aren't in the video then it never happened.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jahari
I watched some of the video. Did it have any of these blm yelling and screaming in people faces? If so these kids, yes they are immature kids, need to set straight.

Male cow feces. It all depends on WHO edits the video.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Male cow feces. It all depends on WHO edits the video.

Who says the video was edited or are you just guessing? Say I was in the ufo forum and I came in talking about I saw a ufo with no proof. What would you say? No pic no vid no proof. But black kids supposedly said some racial slurs and of course they are guilty no proof needed. Ok I get it.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I just did a search and I can't find one video of them yelling racial slurs in anyone's face. I found the one where they chanted about "dead cops". But that's all. Hey their black right of cours they saI'd it right. Oh and the acc users are white so of course they wouldny lie. So like I said until I see a video this is just a tool used by the media to keep people further divided.

I'm not doing this to defend any other actions. I don't support them as a group but I support the cause they are trying to represent.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I just did a search and I can't find one video of them yelling racial slurs in anyone's face. I found the one where they chanted about "dead cops". But that's all. Hey their black right of cours they saI'd it right. Oh and the acc users are white so of course they wouldny lie. So like I said until I see a video this is just a tool used by the media to keep people further divided.

I'm not doing this to defend any other actions. I don't support them as a group but I support the cause they are trying to represent.

They have no socially redeeming cause. Their method is their cause. "Gonna make you do what I want, and what I say". That's it in a nutshell. LGBT didn't want marriage as much as they wanted to "make you do what I tell you....make you change your thing".

This episode needed a good punchup. Win or lose, some bigmouths would get off the train if they lost a toof or two. Everybody's a badass until it actually happens.

Don't wanna hear the old "oooh hoo hoo boo hoo you're violent" or "2 wrongs...."

Little s**ts always say that AFTER they get their licks in. It's weak stuff, for punks.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jahari

Really?

Do you honestly believe that there isn't some choice editing going on in some of these videos? Really?

My own experiences with these social justice warriors says otherwise.
edit on 11/17/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join