It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
My only issue here is the use of that nonsense word, Islamaphobia, please the second I hear / see that word I worry about the poster / speaker. Its a made up word that make zero sense.

As for the thread, I'd rather people spoke of radical Muslim or Radical Islam than just saying Muslim, the ideology used by normal Muslims is both peaceful and non violent, they stay with their faith but follow the book in an evolved way ie to go along with today's world. I know these people well, they are my inlaws and extended family and of all of them there's only 1 radical and to be honest he's pretty well shunned. My only problem is with the Radicals because they have a problem with me and my family, a problem based on a backward man made culture that deviates from the book and promotes violence and hatred of women.

Lastly, can we forget the notion of moderate Muslims, there's no such thing, you have normal Muslims and Radicals, the so called moderates are simply radicals willing to give the impression of working with people but its a sham, used to get into positions of power and then the mask is taken off and its full blown Radical time.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

People are scared of angry muslims. They allow themselves to be terrorized.

A terrorist only has as much power as you give them.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I'm continually stunned that when Muslims kill people out of hatred, all these threads pop up to stop the hatred of Muslims. Yet, when some white racist calls someone by a racial slur, it becomes a national news story and everyone is blaming g"white supremacy". In those cases, you NEVER get these threads shaming people for blaming white people, when it was just some lone nut job.

Can any of you explain that contradiction?

Because no one blames white people in general but white supremacist, it's all in your mind because U can't tell the difference between a white supremacist or racist white person from any regular run of the mill white person, I sense a bit of projection here..and If I am a betting man the majority of people posting here would more than likely self I.D as white.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Urantia1111

So when this started up again, Planned Parenthood Arson Latest in Series of Violent Acts Against Clinics does that justify us being suspicious of Christians?

Are you saying you and they are NOT suspicious ?

Or are you saying you can pick and choose your false flag scenarios, whichever fits best with ya.

Huh? False flag scenarios?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Super, wonderful, amazing.

I honestly thought we were losing it here. Ourselves. The membership. The constant madness.

You're bound to get stick for this one, because nobody likes to realise what they have been buying into is stupid. But as you can see by my previous threads on here - I too am sick of the general pop. buying into the propaganda spread by both sides. Sometimes you have to draw the line and be what some would say is un-PC.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
To me the only real examples of Christian stupidity and hatred would be the Spanish Inquisition, Salem Witch Trials, and the slaughter of Native Americans. The Spanish Inquisition is unfortunately what happens when any religion, even Christianity, becomes a theocracy. The Salem Witch Trials could be argued as hysteria and all around lack of wisdom and grace during those times...the slaughter of Native Americans, there's not much to argue there, early on they were a people group that were conquered by Spain, England, and France, but their continued mistreatment was truly a tragedy.

Ever read a history book ? Have you heard of a "Protestant" ? Have you heard of a "Catholic" ? Have you heard of a "Jacobite"? Have you heard of "Ireland"?

400 years of wars, beheadings, burnings, torture just because flavour X of christianity does not like flavour Y.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Speaking of tactics, I heard an interesting theory on the radio today, regarding ISIS's timing of attack son soft targets and beheadings..

Just before the Paris attacks, the Kurds had a significant victory over ISIS' by liberating Sinjar in Iraq, the theory is that when ISIS get hit hard on the battlefield in the Middle East, they retaliate on soft Western targets.

That's a very good point - Jihadi John got taken out less than 24hrs before this attack, coincidence or not, it certainly lends credence to the contents of your post.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I tend to disagree, and I am going to explain why

ISIS very clear has shown that their way to destroy countries and western societies is by invading and infiltrating countries in order to become enough vocal majority to impose their ideologies.

They gain nothing by ways of promoting separation, hate and discontent, they need the acceptance of the people of the countries they are invading with the mass Islamic migrations in Europe in order to fulfill their agendas.

The violence we are seen as in the tragic events in France is nothing but an isolated case of opportunity, after all ISIS and any other terrorist groups from the middle east can not control all their followers specially those blind by their hate for western countries.

ISIS and any other terrorist groups agendas are long term, no short term.

We can agree or disagree, that is the way of opinions.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

I'm continually stunned that when Muslims kill people out of hatred, all these threads pop up to stop the hatred of Muslims. Yet, when some white racist calls someone by a racial slur, it becomes a national news story and everyone is blaming g"white supremacy". In those cases, you NEVER get these threads shaming people for blaming white people, when it was just some lone nut job.

Because no one blames white people in general but white supremacist, it's all in your mind because U can't tell the difference between a white supremacist or racist white person from any regular run of the mill white person, I sense a bit of projection here..and If I am a betting man the majority of people posting here would more than likely self I.D as white.

This is such a load of crap. When one white person does something racist, it becomes a national news story. Look at all the craziness at the universities over a drunk guy yelling racial slurs!

I want to know why you all are so worried about Muslims, when it's Muslims and their hatred leading to dead people all over the world? Muslims kill people and you all lecture the victims!

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I'm not sure why we bold things, perhaps we're insecure about what we say?

The global warming scam is as bad as ISIS, huh?

Interesting

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

I want to know why you all are so worried about Muslims, when it's Muslims and their hatred leading to dead people all over the world? Muslims kill people and you all lecture the victims!

Crikey dude, that's some pretty big supposition stuff going on right there, when it's clearly everyone, not just Muslims.
Don't be a dick.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I love that no matter which way you shake it, it's still just a swim in # infested propaganda currents.

Here we are now, and it seems the BEST we can hope for is how best to "protect" ourselves from these evil Muslim Terrorists.

Never one, do we as a western world just stop for one #ing second and ask ourselves "Besides the stated goals of ISIS, that we are told is all they want.....a caliphate and turn all us infidels into ash or converts.

Dollars to donuts, it's the mass murdering of their people trumping their motivation, not their freaking religion. And it wouldn't take me very #ing long to be convinced Jesus says it's ok to kill Muslims if they just droned striked my baby.

As usual, any real rational discussion is taboo. Certainly we white righteous people could never deserve this....

Speaking of Propaganda of which you spoke, what does 'White Righteous People' have to do with anything? Why did you even bother mentioning White People? Like do you blame them for all the hatred on Planet Crazy 'aka' Earth? Are you Racist against White People?

And Wow i've never seen so many swear words on one thread in my life, and no Mods have said one cracking thing about it, amazing.. Now that wouldn't have happened even 1 yr ago. What's up with that? Is swearing allowed now?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
oops
edit on 11/17/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This is such a load of crap. When one white person does something racist, it becomes a national news story. Look at all the craziness at the universities over a drunk guy yelling racial slurs!

I challenge you to repost one just one post here where folks lecture victims, but see your attempt at lumping and dumping Muslims as murderers, not "some Muslims" or even fundamentalist Muslims but Muslims that would have include guys that stood mid watch with me, sorry can't accept that anymore than I can lump my friends who are white and God father to one of my daughters with the likes of the KKk or Nazis, can't do it.
when it's Muslims and their hatred leading to dead people all over the world? Muslims kill people
edit on 17-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A lot of countries have had their own terrorist groups like Spain,France,England/Ireland, even Canada. When people know that I am Irish the thing they think of besides beer is the IRA and am I catholic or protestant, that's here in Canada where I live. Most Canadians have forgotten about the FLQ their own terrorist group. My point is these groups are specific to each country so if you live in Canada you have no fear of the IRA. Now on the other hand since 9/11, the Boston marathon, the Madrid bombing, the London bombing, the Glasgow airport attack, the Charlie hebdo shooting and now the Paris shootings and the many more to come all in the name of one type of terrorist (Muslim). Then the fear of criticizing Islam could get you killed(Salman Rusdie). The terrorist have no borders now and they can be anywhere and can start up in your own country. Look at the ones caught here in Canada 22 I think had a plot that was stopped or the ones going to Syria to fight for Isis. Its on our doorstep so we have a right to be suspicious. Then we have Saudi Arabia funding Islamic schools here too so what's a guy to think you tell me.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
The difference is the Christian's prophet said no such thing and never instructed any such thing. For Muslims', you could say that it's a core belief of their prophet.

There are a great many modern Christians who consider Moses to be a major prophet because of what's in Deuteronomy (among other things). And Deuteronomy, written by Moses, directs the Israelites to kill all those who believe in other Gods (chapter 17).

And in Acts 3:23, Peter attributes this to Jesus: "And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people," referencing Old Testament directives to kill non-believers.

He did say CHRISTIAN, not Hebrew.

I'm seriously thinking you're totally against muslim bashing. Totally sympathetic to their cause, but seriously anti Christian. That would explain a lot. A whole lot.

So lets get back to this response, shall we?

There is a big difference in how people are told to behave in the Old vs New Testament. Even if it was combined in all one neat little package, the difference is, Christians as a whole, do not behead other faiths, take slaves, conquer other countries.

Don't you dare sit on the same cliché that has been running rampant here that "We goto war in the name of GOD" or some other humdrum to that effect. We goto war because of some snot nosed, silver spooned bureaucrat who hungers for power. That has nothing to do with Christianity. If I become leader of a country and say I'm going to war because of Winnie the Poo, that doesn't make Poo a war monger.

Also, there is a big difference between saying "Everyone go out and kill unbelievers" vs "my god will come back and kill all nonbelievers".

In this day and age, CHRISTIANS do not go all jihad and behead people. Certain sects of muslim do!

Stop using a past in a book that many of you don't claim to believe as evidence of what was done 3000+ years ago against people who believe today. When you start showing me Christian Jihad taking over countries and snuffing the life out of it's people, then and only then can you talk about how the bible reflects their actions.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Because no one blames white people in general but white supremacist, it's all in your mind

Really? Nobody? Then why have these MSM supported BLM groups and university groups been shaming and attacking white people in public?

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

originally posted by: aorAki

Crikey dude, that's some pretty big supposition stuff going on right there, when it's clearly everyone, not just Muslims.
Don't be a dick.

Well no, but a majority of the terrorism going on in the world now is being done by Muslims. Why are you so protective of them, when you dont show this kind of concern in any other instance? What about some concern for those Muslims hate?
edit on 17-11-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I challenge you to repost one just one post here where folks lecture victims, but see your attempt at lumping and dumping Muslims as murderers, not "some Muslims" or even fundamentalist Muslims but Muslims that would have include guys that stood mid watch with me, sorry can't accept that anymore than I can lump my friends who are white and God father to one of my daughters with the likes of the KKk or Nazis, can't do it.
when it's Muslims and their hatred leading to dead people all over the world? Muslims kill people

So, if the KKK started killing people again you and skeptic overlord would be making this same argument in a thread about not blaming white people?
edit on 17-11-2015 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: haman10
Some people try to justify their feelings towards muslims by saying that they do not hate us , but they are simply cautious about us .

Yay ! Thanks for that.

You see that guy over there? He's a muzzy . Be cautious. He might just blow up .

Sounds pretty much bigotry to me.

So if you're equating caution with bigotry, like the OP is equating bigotry with being stupid, then I'm unashamedly and admittedly a stupid bigot, a label I don't mind as bestowed on me by anonymous posters on a site that don't even know me. If being stupid and cautious means the preservation and safety of my loved ones, then label me all you want. Your opinions mean squat to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Because no one blames white people in general but white supremacist, it's all in your mind

Really? Nobody? Then why have these MSM supported BLM groups and university groups been shaming and attacking white people in public?

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

originally posted by: aorAki

Don't be a dick.

Well no, but a majority of the terrorism going on in the world now is being done by Muslims. Why are you so protective of them, when you dont show this kind of concern in any other instance? What about some concern for those Muslims hate?

On the conversation we are having right this minute in this thread.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join