It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
a reply to: aorAki

hall we eliminate all religions?

yes

There is a reason China is doing so well.

The truth is the world does change and what is needed is adaptability not strict adherence to bibles and constitutions.

Tired, poor huddled, is fine for Hurricane victims and people just wanting a fresh start, it doesn't work in situations where we are reaching genuine "capacities" and no one from one half of the planet even has a clue... it's a dumb idea.

And so was "freedom of religion"

Islam is going to drag the West down with it because we are short sighted and materialistic and got too involved....

The Atheist's that are a unified culture will proceed to wipe us out after the fact or just have us like Africa... "for just 1 Yuan a day you can feed an American or European"

Sorry but the Constitution wasn't perfect.

Just because certain kinds of immigration made us strong doesn't mean that applies to 2015

And while we are involved with bs and religion and strife they are 3-d printing sky scrappers, building islands and wonders of the world.

When this is over no one will allow "organized" religion again.

And one must wonder who wanted it that way huh?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Would that it was just ATS

I'll say it straight out, "Multiculturalism" while I believe it is important the the USA be a place for it to a safe and tolerable degree because we represent the world that way and "someplace" does truly need to fly that banner in a global environment as an "exported" philosophy it is no different than what the Nazis did.

The troops advocating this new form of "racial and cultural agenda" are literally like storm troopers, blind to an absolute degree for peoples identities and it can only be a matter of time before we are destroyed by the world now because of it and again it is nothing but a Race agenda, where Hitler had a master race we now try to push a Global Race of people which can only end up the blandest most unoriginal planet to live on.

It's not just ATS it is everywhere, and it's strange to watch how people fall into it when at the bottom of it' goal is nothing more than an Alexandrian sort of Imperialism for a global government.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

French mourners angrily chase off right-wing
anti-Muslim bigots invading vigil

www.rawstory.com... ok
Hate do not take much brains it is easy when things goes horribly wrong ,not to say justice should not be done and the guilty punished but stop take a breather and think..DON'T BE STUPID.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I sent you a pm. Very interesting find...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread and the original post.
In the last few days I've seen alot of hateful and condemning post as well, by people blaiming an entire religion or population.
Any attempt to put some reason or perspective into the matter is quickly dismissed and often results in personal attacks.
It's striking how only the hateful and generalising posts, even some one-liner responses, seem to get alot of stars in a very short timespan, initiated by a group of individuals backing each other up to ridicule anyone who point out the hate and offer perspective.
It's also striking to see the absence of alot of people in this thread that I'm referring to.
I think it's very important in these troubling times to not let our emotions cloud our sense of judgement and reason, because that's exactly what certain agenda's are promoting and benefitting from.
Every terrorist attack is a crime against humanity and the people responsible will have to account for it.
I'm glad that the ATS-owners and administrators have shown their stance in this and hopefully we can now start to focus on the subjects that matter in a sensible way, without falling back into fear and ignorance.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Just here to contribute my appreciation and understanding of the OP.

I love it when people make sense, so thank you for making sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The right-wing CON-servative Extremist (Primitive MIND) Christians Wishes DEATH to ALL MUSLIMS.

Funny that.

Because ALL right wing neocon muslims wishes death to all Christians,Jews,gays, and want to keep women barefoot, and pregnant, and kills little girls for going to school.

In the real world instead of political hackery one of those things aren't like the other.

See Paris,France.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's easy to justify a hate-fest.

Getting past the knee-jerk reaction takes a bit more effort, and not everyone's up to the work.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
With all due respect Mr. SkepticOverlord, I have to point out what I think is glaring double standards in some of your statement

Our staff has held back in the aftermath of the Paris attacks. There’s been a great deal of intolerant stupidity in many threads. While we don’t want to be thought police; on occasion we’re going to need to filter stupid if the trend we’re seeing is not abated.

Don’t paint millions of people with a broad brush of ignorance.

Don’t imply violence against those millions.

Don’t be bigots. Don’t be stupid.

@the first bold: You are making a statement on this only now after many threads filled with angered posters who have been saying something like Paris was going to happen. What about all the ignorance directed at Christians and to some extent even more for Jews? I could give you a dozen comments from as many Anti-Christian/Jew Threads, but you don't appear to be to concerned with looking out for Jews and Christians

@the second bold: This mostly applies to Jews, I don't know if you see it, but their is a ridiculous amount of passive aggressiveness / indirect incitements that could only be solved with violence directed at Jews, why do they not deserve a thread?

@the last bold/underlined: As I stated in my first bullet point, give me 10 minutes and I could give you 10 Anti-Christian and or Anti-Jewish threads with many more comments in them. The level of Anti-Semitic and Anti-Christian vitriol is AT LEAST matched by the amount of "Anti-Muslim" rhetoric you're saying is on ATS. Do they not deserve the same amount of 'protection' (I don't know a better word for it) as Muslims on ATS?

Once again, no disrespect, even I don't support all the Anti-Muslim threads, but I make it a point to use the same type of language when I talk about Muslims that I see used against Christians and Jews all the time. Rarely, if ever do the Anti-Christian and Anti-Semitic posters single out the troublesome populations within each, it's always a lumping together "Christians" or "Zionists" or "Jews", etc. So when I talk about Muslims, I'm going to use the same language. Once again, I mean no offense, but I would think it would be extremely hypocritical of ATS mods to clamp down on threads and posts targeting Muslims and not on the Vitriol directed at Christians and Jews. I have reported several such comments, they have not once been deleted (afaik).

That's my two bit.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I'd disagree, I think it is easy as heck to just lay back post some nonsense about humanity and rainbows every time there is a tragedy and pretend it's all okay, maybe a 2 bong hit trick even if you are really, really mad.

What's hard is standing up for yourself, it has implications like fighting and dying for what you believe in and thus far the only ones putting in a real effort are Muslim.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The right-wing CON-servative Extremist (Primitive MIND) Christians Wishes DEATH to ALL MUSLIMS.

Funny that.

Because ALL right wing neocon muslims wishes death to all Christians,Jews,gays, and want to keep women barefoot, and pregnant, and kills little girls for going to school.

In the real world instead of political hackery one of those things aren't like the other.

See Paris,France.

Sorry to piss on your bonfire but:

Yes, yes. It's funny.

Meh ...

Africa's Christians Killing Gays

This is one example but I have more .....

Stay tuned ..
edit on 16-11-2015 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Another point to be made or rather understood is ISIS is not a separate entity its a well paid for entity. The question is, who is paying. It would be known as the war economy, that is the world is a big card game for the powers in control. There is money to be made in war, terrorism, weapons and mercenary forces. These games have been part of our world since we all was told to fear God. Controlled by fear.

The end result is to de-stabilize a country and control its people without their knowledge. Just with ISIS now, they work for the highest bidder, the question should be asked who is the highest bidder and what is their aim. As they are not organizing themselves as just like all wars or conflicts their is political, controlling and money reasons behind it. The soldiers just run in to oncoming fire without question.

I would suggest you also realise it is not the world enabling these people as you make out.

edit on 16-11-2015 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

French mourners angrily chase off right-wing
anti-Muslim bigots invading vigil

www.rawstory.com... ok
Hate do not take much brains it is easy when things goes horribly wrong ,not to say justice should not be done and the guilty punished but stop take a breather and think..DON'T BE STUPID.

i went to the youtube page and scrolled down to the comments and there is one top comment that reads:
"How retarded do you have to be to think all muslims support isis?
Who is fleeing isis? Muslims
Who is isis fighting? Muslims
Who's blood is currently being spilled? Muslims
Who is suffering the most? Muslims"

it has 95 upvotes.

if muslim people are suffering so badly then why subscribe to being muslim in the first place? usually if i am going to fear for my life and be surrounded by negativity i would not sign up to become a muslim in the first place.

its similar to how some people are raised christian and grow tired of the nonsense and then free themselves from it.
edit on 16-11-2015 by dreamlotus1111 because: to add the quote i am refering to

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Well and Valid.

So when do people stop "accepting" more religion and put a stop to it across the board?

"organized religion of course"

Or maybe that's the goal here via insidious someones?

I'd be a big liar if I said I did not think of Albert Pike every time I open one of these threads.
edit on 16-11-2015 by criticalhit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Funny that.

See Paris,France.

Sorry to piss on your bonefire but:

Yes, yes. It's funny.

Meh ...

Africa's Christians Killing Gays

This is one example but I have more .....

Stay tuned ..

This post is a perfect example of precisely one of the things you literally JUST told posters not to do SkepticOverlord

Painting 'African Christians' with a broad brush.

Why does this post get a pass but a thread that says "Muslims throwing gay people off buildings is no longer going to be tolerated?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is a reassuring and timely topic. The most salient point, imho, is that this provocation of disdain for Islam is a stated goal of these people.

I found a fantastic post online about this written by the head of an indie software development studio. It's from his Facebook (I found it via his Twitter though,) and he has encouraged people to share it.

Source: twitter.com...

Peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

It's so easy, so politically correct of you to warn all of us to take the high road. "Don't paint with a broad brush."

Honestly, the holier-than-thou organizations like CNN and people like the OP are just as afraid for this world as everyone else, and singing Kumbaya around the campfire is their way of dealing with it. At least, they think, it errs on the side of compassion.

But what you're really doing is judging all of the folks who admit they're afraid, that they don't know a Muslim from a terrorist, that Obama's open border policies are dismantling our way of life, that liberal policies are ushering in a New World Order, that we don't know who to trust anymore----not our government, not our police force, not the person walking toward us on the street.

And do you blame us? How can you blame anyone in the world for feeling distrust and fear, when we can't even count on our government? When a good number of people believe that even our government was capable of killing 3,000 people on 9/11? Is this the same government that is telling us to play nice? To show compassion? Ha! That's hilarious!

Nobody knows where to turn, what to think, how to navigate this world anymore.

So be kind to the people who tell the truth, who admit they're afraid. It doesn't mean we're racist, or we're haters... It just means we're willing to admit what most everyone in the world is feeling themselves--minus the campfire.

Kumbaya to you OP.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Sorry to piss on your bonefire but: Yes, yes. It's funny. Meh ... Africa's Christians Killing Gays

I missed the point with all the red herring fallacy.

www.nizkor.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

This post is a perfect example of precisely one of the things you literally JUST told posters not to do SkepticOverlord

Sure was.

While Islam has become taboo. We will still see lots of threads like this one:

Christianity is a death cult

Why yes there's nothing 'hateful,intolerant or bigoted' when it comes to Christians.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join