It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Yeah, I saw the pre-emptive backtrack. Akin to:

"You're all stupid. Not all of you, though. Just the stupid ones. And I'm gonna tell you you're stupid, just in case you're stupid. And I'll tell everyone else they're all stupid too. But they're not all stupid."

Oh, and a banner keeps popping up, telling me I'm stupid. But that banner's not for me. Just the, errr, stupid people.

Come on... You must think we're stupid... Oh, right.

Do all the staff hold this much disdain for their members that they'd lump us all with the loons? Are you really happy to throw insults around until it hits the right person? Regardless of who else takes issue along the way? Gotta be worth it though, right? We're sticking it to ISIS here. Except not really. More like playing their game.

Divide and conquer.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
What a biter harvest the world is reaping ...
I believe being played by powerful ones with hidden agendas ... ordinary people are always the victim.
Harnessing hatred, acts of barbarity to divide ordinary people and set them at odds with another

Ordinary people be they Muslim, Christian or any other persuasion.

It is good to look at all sides of a situation ... also the history of how things got to where they are now
The conclusion being ... ordinary people are always the victims no matter what their beliefs

If only we could see ourselves as Human beings

I agree, you really cant paint everyone who is Muslim as a contributor to this, but the Muslim religion itself made this. I feel bad for the followers that took the good from the religion, but hey, life's equally unfair to everyone, you cant save em all Hasselhoff. And there are people at the top controlling this, of course, ISIS is making money for SOMEONE. But I feel very strong about people taking responsibility for their decisions... If you identify as a radically driven religious person who would hurt people for your God, then your basically a Schizo... and if there is a large group of Schizos in Syria, then you gotta either catch them or kill them, and any non-insane people should immediately leave those areas until the crazies have been taken off the street.

Actually I really wanna make this point... Shouldn't radicals that are violent really be classified as Schizo? Isnt it the same thing as someone who kills for any reason that is all in the mind? I mean I have faith and beleive in God, but you know, it is a story? I mean if someone said they wanna kill bc God or A bug told them to do it, I dont see the difference.
edit on 16-11-2015 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Do you think it's possible that that little Iraqi child, now a teen thinks the same of us? Or Afghani. Or Libyan. Etc?

link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Sorry buddy, I don't really understand. But, I can tell you, your family is worth more than any website.

link   
America doesn't support Sharia, Bacha Bazi or Caliphates. Only Islam and Muslims do...What does that tell you?

Its UnAmerican

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
Old Testament dude.

Yes it is. But it's still the Bible... correct?

The point being, the scriptures of all three Abrahamic religions tell the devout to go out and kill the non-devout. But not everyone's doing it.

And this is exactly why dogma's are dangerous for the simple minded people of our world.

Simpleminded however doesn't mean bad, many times these people have good intentions, yet get led down a path of never questioning their leaders intentions. And some religious leaders incite hatred, and spew anger, thus creating a false mindset for those easily led.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You call this 'weaponized Islam'.... this is a made up notion.

It is regarded as fundamentalist/radical Islam...

Calling it weaponized, vaguely implies that it was not like this in the 7th century when it began!

I would also clarify that i have nothing against Muslims. I grew up with and have many Muslim friends, and they are good people! It is wrong to demonize an entire nation, unforgivable!

I do however, have an issue with fundamentalist/radical Islam!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The difference is the Christian's prophet said no such thing and never instructed any such thing. For Muslims', you could say that it's a core belief of their prophet.

For those who profess Christianity, the law was fulfilled with Christ. Not that the OT isn't important, but that isn't the core beliefs of Christianity. And, before Christ, is wasn't Christianity, it was the LAW.

So, this back and forth about the Bible is just nonsense.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
You can call "stupid" all you want but as long as there are people out there willing to kill us simply because we have a different religious belief and live in America...

You will reciprocate?

That's kind of what is being talked about here: applying a broad brush. Out of the 1.5 billion or so Muslims living outside of the US, only about 15k are Al Qaeda.

In fact, if you really want to get down to brass tacks, the overwhelming majority of terror attacks committed in the US and Europe are "caucasian", with many being latin groups. A great article:

www.thedailybeast.com...

Back in the United States, the percentage of terror attacks committed by Muslims is almost as miniscule as in Europe. An FBI study looking at terrorism committed on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 found that 94 percent of the terror attacks were committed by non-Muslims. In actuality, 42 percent of terror attacks were carried out by Latino-related groups, followed by 24 percent perpetrated by extreme left-wing actors.

And as a 2014 study by University of North Carolina found, since the 9/11 attacks, Muslim-linked terrorism has claimed the lives of 37 Americans. In that same time period, more than 190,000 Americans were murdered (PDF).

In fact in 2013, it was actually more likely Americans would be killed by a toddler than a terrorist. In that year, three Americans were killed in the Boston Marathon bombing. How many people did toddlers kill in 2013? Five, all by accidentally shooting a gun.

Thats right. Your toddler is more likely to kill you than a terrorist. And, further, your toddler is FAR more risky to your life than a Muslim terrorist.

MSM tells us to hate, not the facts. The facts tell us something completely different.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I couldn't agree with that more.

It IS absolutely our own fault that there IS an actual refugee issue, I simply see it as being plainly obvious that "this one" is highly inundated with "soldiers" of a sort, I don't at all think this is the ordinary immigration or refugee situation where One in a few Hundred might be a "bad apple" I think it's loaded to the gills with some bad characters and it's a highly dangerous situation to give in too.

I'd be entirely down to simply both stop the refugees and stop bombing in tandem.

But at the same time, I don't believe "we" are the true source of the issue, just that we made it worse by our actions. I don't think that will end this, you have a "people" a large portion of whom wish to spread their seed so to speak and they happen to reside in a serious desert...

I'd say cultural importation of our ideas via internet threaten Islam and a lack of belief systems that restricts breeding in a mainly resource-less environment make this a situation that simply wont "go away" if we stop bombing.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
This is ATS. We (used to) know how to be better.

Why do you think this change occurred?

That's easy. ATS used to have members who actually debated points of view. Around 5-10 years ago the balance changed and the membership increased rapidly. IMHO it attracted all those folks who used to frequent the "nutter sites" (for the want of a better expression). Those sites are still there and more often than not are used as a"source" of the "truth"...........................whew.............

For some reason the mods now allow speculative posts that contain no facts whatsoever. Merely the ramblings of a pathetic teenager in his/her bedroom ! These are blindingly obvious posts.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

True. There's too much picking and choosing for my taste. But, the point is that, for MUSLIMS, death of the infidels is a core tenant of their beliefs.

As far as gays are concerned, I'll remember this from what Christ said, "he who is without sin, let them cast the first stone."

I will not put myself in a position to judge, but I will put myself in a position to resist actions which I know can and have resulted in physical harm or death to others.

We all talk so tough and try to sound so smart behind our keyboards, but I promise you this, if these attacks had impacted you on a very personal level, you wouldn't be so nonchalant about your position. You'd want vengeance; you'd want them to no longer be a threat.

Threads like this are pointless as it's nothing more than Monday morning quarterbacking on an issue that you can't possibly relate to 100% unless you were there.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Am I the only one who is a little insulted by this thread and the 'stupid' banner?

Don't catch-all victimise me.

I'm not a fan of genocidal maniacs either, but ATSers doesn't deserve a stupidity tag for it.

Is it possible the strategy is working on you, SO? Given you've felt the need to generalise, deride and ridicule your own members, due to the actions of the few. And the trigger was...

There seems to be some sort of an agenda unfolding on ATS and a cliquey format coming about that might push many users away. The atmosphere is becoming very stoic and robotic.

Seems we must watch our tongues, lest we deviate from the script.

When ATS is labelled as a site of racist extremists, it won't be the individual crazies to blame, it'll be your public moron bulletin that validated it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
We all talk so tough and try to sound so smart behind our keyboards, but I promise you this, if these attacks had impacted you on a very personal level, you wouldn't be so nonchalant about your position. You'd want vengeance; you'd want them to no longer be a threat.

Exactly. That's my point. How has this affected me though? I don't even fear them. Me = 1 Terrorists = 0 How has this impacted you?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

As if it matters anyway, the internet is ripe with people with actual agendas in competition for the minds of people.

In the meantime, We keep bombing them and Vice Versa.

Doesn't feel like anything anyone says is going to slow this down

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The Friday the 13th massacre left a weird picture in blood

i.imgur.com...

Sure does look like a eye there and no bloody footprints

WARNING VERY GRAPHIC
DO NOT CLICK ON IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED
edit on 16/11/2015 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

hall we eliminate all religions?

yes

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The right-wing CON-servative Extremist (Primitive MIND) Christians Wishes DEATH to ALL MUSLIMS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I do not take offence
I can be stupid but not on this occasion and see clearly who it is aimed at.

It is not aimed at reasonable and civil discussion

Terrorists are a small minority and it is an over reaction to blame a whole other culture for the acts a minority and if you don't "Get it" ... your stupid

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'd agree that it's stupid to just point fingers to one religion in general , although I clearly see that we don't get anywhere if we not change our point of view on how to deal with the Islam and Muslims in a benevolent way .

I know there are many Muslim people out there who are afraid of what happened in Paris and know probably talking to their families what to do if this is going to escalate in the foreign countries they live in, and also are on the edge of radicalising themselves.

The only way to overcome our fears is to have a dialogue with civilians in your neighbourhood , just to common man who just as you , have a job a family and same concerns as the opposite believes have.

Somehow a mutual collective protest against terrorism and war with all cultures and believes could ease the minds of the ones who are afraid to pick a side .

we don't have to pick a side , we only have to listen to ourself and questioning ourself , do we want to go back in time , do we really hate each other , or is it just all orchestrated to feel this way by political decisions that want us to pick a side ?

As one once said we are all tiny beings , living under the same night sky full of stars..

Well now it's the time that the Extraterrestrials would come and invade us so that we could be human again (joke)...

Thank you for letting me see it more clearly again Skepticoverlord..

edit on 0b19America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 18:20:19 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 18:20:19 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join