It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
"The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, You’re All Being Stupid"

Tyrranical:

Synonyms
"dictatorial; imperious, domineering."

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Yeah, I would have made a slight change to the topic title....

The Obvious Strategy of The Islamic State Is Working, Far Too Many of You All Are Being Stupid

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
I suppose after reading through all this I can come to one conclusion. Which is actually quit simple. Want to defeat ISIS? We all just need to HUG A MUSLIM!!

You might be on to something there dude. Killing them en masse isn't working, let's try a new tack.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Ref my previous quote, yes, my mother in law is dying and my wife does not understand why i would be sending messages to a random website at this time as i should be supporting her, go figure, she is a facebook freak, i keep my sanity through ATS

Whatever, i'll live, with or without her, she can't see it yet, my sanity requirements that is.

Am i wrong in posting on ATS or should i "cotton wool" her and ignore life? i have just driven over 2000 miles so she could visit mum, i am in Italy next week and have told her i would be back in country at the drop of a hat if the worst happens ............... what have i done so wrong?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

We are just starting to hate it and want to eliminate it all together..

...how are you going to do that?

Shall we eliminate all religions? Why not?

Maybe you should watch this: Reza Aslan Challenges the Corporate Media Rhetoric on Islam and Violence

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: criticalhit

Do the math. 300mil Americans....that is a hell of a lot of culture to water down with a couple hundred thousand people. In fact, I'd argue that the 500 some odd folks on Capital Hill have had a much greater "watering down" effect.

My grandparents, in their time, were embroiled i debates about whether or not the German settlements in America were a threat to our security. Not to mention the internment of Japanese US citizens into Concentration Camps built inside of America. We seem to have this habit of being that which we despise.

I am happy to discuss this with you directly. If you would please keep the discussion to what is actually said, and not worry about our made up "reward" system of stars, etc. They are irrelevant here in this discussion, and serve only as an ad hominem.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

sorry, off topic, but this was the post i was reading / replying too at the time

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

#ISISWhatWouldItTakeToMakeYouStopKilling

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Perhaps that is all true what you are saying?

Maybe a large body of people do not care?

If you have ever looked over the behavior of Rats when left to cages that are over crowded basically the murders begin, Homosexuality rises, you could draw parallels to almost every topic hotly debated on ATS outside of the more esoteric ones.

So what is the real issue?

Overcrowding, just like the Rats.

Before you went on to say "tired poor and huddled masses" I replied it's a nice "concept" for all intents and purposes but does it actually exist anymore?

Far from "refugees" what is needed imho is action to do something about the people who are all from one ilk practically "ultra right wing religious conservatives" who won't take global warming as being real, put superstition above science and believe in "relentless breeding" in the name of religion. To take in more, to give voting power to such belief systems is to loose any possible sustainability, if you want to talk about "Genocide" it would be far less of a Genocide to stop something at it's roots which dooms a planet.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well I can't see how the Muslim world doesn't go hard at ISIS now after what happened in Paris, BUT if ISIS did take over the world, Id blame Muslims... you can call me stoopid, but this is a Muslim Terror Group.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Fair.

If the reality of America is that "progressives" are now 1% higher in numbers than "Conservatives" you are then talking about needing roughly 3 Million more Conservatives to throw that off... Not a huge difficulty if your adding 10's and hundreds of thousands.

So if you believe in human rights how can you expect to retain them by importing extremely right wing individuals?

I did not see a bunch of Racists get attacked in Paris, I saw the heart of the Parisian Progressive centers go down in flames.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is said,"to forget history is to but to repeat it" (paraphrased) so, Looking at history I have to wonder about Moderate Nazi's. I have also read stories about trying to assassinate Hitler, were those the "moderate" Nazis?? Surely there were Moderate Nazi's. Were all Germans Nazi's? Of course not, therefore there MUST have been some moderate Nazi's. I wonder if that was taken into account during that war.
In 1938 there was great celebration because Neville Chamberlain had "peace for our time". we see how well THAT worked out.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What a biter harvest the world is reaping ...
I believe being played by powerful ones with hidden agendas ... ordinary people are always the victim.
Harnessing hatred, acts of barbarity to divide ordinary people and set them at odds with another

Ordinary people be they Muslim, Christian or any other persuasion.

It is good to look at all sides of a situation ... also the history of how things got to where they are now
The conclusion being ... ordinary people are always the victims no matter what their beliefs

If only we could see ourselves as Human beings

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

So. Does this mean any critical discussion of Islam is bigoted? What about Christianity? Can we still make Jesus jokes? Point is, the Christians have taken crap and abuse but the word "xenophobe" appeared in our vocabulary only since recently. Muslim recently.

This entire left wing thing is just full of paradoxes. You want political correctness AND free speech. But you can't have both. Sure, you can't say ALL Muslims, but you still can say ALL of Islam. It's an ideology. Making people walk the walk of shame for being critical of Islam is just wrong. No religion should be exempt from criticism.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

"An overwhelming epic ton of propaganda, spilling into ATS."
You said it pal.

And the sheeple lapped it up!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i agree with overcrowding being an issue. I live in a part of the nation where we have less than 1 person per sq mile. And feel that people living in cities have lost an important piece of what it means to be human.

What is needed, in the simplest terms, is for the US and Europe to stop crapping on 3rd world nations. If I employ just a little empathy, Im not sure that I wouldn't be turned into a "radical" were a drone responsible for killing my loved ones. I can also imagine that the PTSD that would have to be rampant in these war torn areas could lead to a collective lack of psychological health.

While we can talk about how the ME has been at war with itself for centuries, the fact is that once we involve ourselves we make bad go to worse.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Who said one couldn't be critical of anything. The point is keep it inside the T&C here. If you want to talk about turning the ME "into glass", genocide, take it elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You can call "stupid" all you want but as long as there are people out there willing to kill us simply because we have a different religious belief and live in America...I will stand on the side of caution. I know many pitbulls are wonderful dogs. I will still tell my children to stay back from a strange pitbull. Why? Because that is called being cautious...that is what a parent does.

Some don't like snakes or spiders knowing that the majority isn't dangerous. It is human nature and the reason for it is for our survival. It is an inborn reaction to avoid what may be dangerous and to protect others from it.

I didn't force a particular religion to decide to attack and kill innocent people. You didn't force the same religion to fly two planes into the twin towers and kill all those innocent people. We didn't force the SAME RELIGION to then attack Paris. And that is three examples out of how many?

Maybe all Muslims are not terrorists...but all these terrorists are Muslim. It is that simple and our government should be protecting us from these threats the same way a parent protects their child from a strange pitbull. They aren't.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Sorry SO.. i agree with you up to a point!

But i just want them dead (ISIS) that is.

Decorum, undestanding doesn't work for this death cult..only
death works for them.. so i want them to have death ... THEIRS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I think you are on to something here.

And over-reaction was inevitable in this situation however.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join