It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State threatens attack on West in new video with Washington next on terror hitlist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It seems that things will be heating up over the next few Months... thats if ISIS survive in Syria!

Na... the problem we face now is sorting out who is Peaceful and who is an ISIS Sympathiser in other Country's around the World now that we have allowed the enemy to walk in through the front door and the back door!

They apparently say in the video that their next target is Washington DC which means they are already in Washington or closeby waiting to attack.. they have also listed the UK, Australia and Canada as prime targets!

ISLAMIC STATE militants have released a chilling new video warning that countries taking part in the aerial bombing campaign against jihadi targets in Syria and Iraq would be targeted next.

That includes Britain, Australia, Canada and the United States, with the death cult claiming in the film that Washington DC was in the group’s crosshairs. The video, by an Iraqi sub-group calling itself Wilayat Kirkuk, cuts between jihadi fighters presumably filmed in Syria or Iraq and footage from the Paris terror attacks.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The problem we face is our own governments.
edit on 16-11-2015 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
f'it
edit on 16-11-2015 by NowWhat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What did Assad say about Turkey, France, USA and Britain for doing deals with the terrorists?

"It's like a scorpion which won't hesitate to sting you at the first opportunity"

Hopefully Washington is learning it's lessons that you should not help terrorist groups just because you want to overthrow a government and turn it into a puppet state.

But no doubt Washington will use these threats to extend government powers against it's own citizens.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Maybe if they stop waging jihad on everyone, we in the west would stop bombing them.

Just a thought.
edit on 16 11 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well they might do something usefull in DC if they pop and few polictians

But obviously London on the list. Though its likley the most difficult target on there hit list now.
edit on 16-11-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I really think there will be Terror attacks in the US, but only as way to ensure more public backing for a ground war in Syria. The west is using certain terror groups for personal gain, that is why every video is from a different group, that US intell has lumped together and is calling ISIS. Just look at where those videos come from

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Great video.

Sadly I feel it has been wasted on this thread.
Pity.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Perhaps the French should of bombed Washington instead or Belgium.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Well they might do something usefull in DC if they pop and few polictians

But obviously London on the list. Though its likley the most difficult target on there hit list now.

Yea, Washington would be fish in a barrel scenario again, especially since they are so anti-gun there. No civilian CCW permitted. I mean, there are still murders and shootings, but the law-abiding are at a disadvantage for sure.

And ISIS/L are too chicken to come play games with the rest of the country..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ozsheeple

Your line of thinking kind of ignores the whole history of European Imperialism, as well as the more recent flavor of U.S. black ops forcing regime changes and propping up dictators.

Until the real issues of regime change, blowback, and occupation are addressed, there will be no possible end to this conflict. It will continue to make the military industrial complex rich to all of our detriments.

PS - the first national anthem played in Iraq (after a bunch of tribes were arbitrarily forced into a carved out space on a map by the British) was God Save the King.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Flag, Star and the latter to most everyone else for content.

With all the support the rest of the world is giving the EU/UN/NATO
oligarchy I wouldn't be surprised if DC-- as well prepared as it is to
completely bug out to Denver, would be sacrificed soon.

The trouble is, the guns are already turned around on US after
9/11. We the People are already the prefabricated beneficiaries
of the reprisal for melting the Maryland Miniature Mordor, no
matter which scriptoid idiot(s) get(s) blamed for it.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hey... how come Russia isn't listed. I thought Putin was bombing the crap out of them making the U.S. look like wimps. That's what I keep reading here. So why isn't ISIS all PO'd with Russia and going to attack Moscow?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: Ozsheeple

Your line of thinking kind of ignores the whole history of European Imperialism, as well as the more recent flavor of U.S. black ops forcing regime changes and propping up dictators.

Until the real issues of regime change, blowback, and occupation are addressed, there will be no possible end to this conflict.

Yes western meddling certainly contributes to the problem but that is a fairly recent thing, i mean extremist sects of islam have been waging jihad for 1400 years, and ceasing western meddling wont stop that.
edit on 16 11 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto

Great video.

Sadly I feel it has been wasted on this thread.
Pity.

I don't often watch those type of videos, but my daughter seems to have taken an interest and posted that one on her Facebook page. Hey, how cool is that?
Anyway, I think that those expressing justifiable ire at ISIS should be aiming some of it at their respective governments. I thought it a good video, straight to the point and covering most bases.

Regards midicon.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Hey... how come Russia isn't listed. I thought Putin was bombing the crap out of them making the U.S. look like wimps. That's what I keep reading here. So why isn't ISIS all PO'd with Russia and going to attack Moscow?

Maybe they are scared more of the Russians!

I dunno... they probably are listed bt the main ones get the headlines!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis
I don't know what world you live in. Every single time I go to DC I see plenty of people CC. Whether legal or not.

I live very close to DC and have family even closer. If there are any issues in this area the people will fight back. This isn't Paris. When the DC sniper hit the area the people fought back. There are more people in the DC area with illegal weapons than all the alphabet agencies put together.

I hope nothing happens. But if something happens I hope the people solve this once and for all.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It's good to know your daughter has opinions about this.
My 16yr old son also has his own beliefs about the situation.
I applaud the younger gens for taking an interest & seeing further than the brainwashing tactics of the MSN.
If only grown ups could be more objective.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
ISIS needs to make up its evil mind. They released a statement saying Moscow was next. Maybe blowing up that Russian passenger jet was good enough.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

They are cowards and will only aim for soft targets. Watch your 6 on days like black friday and any large outdoor type activities. That is when there is the least security and the most people. If you own a handgun get your CHL and carry it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join