It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP: I'd 'strongly consider' shutting down some mosques

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

Yea, and I feel sorry for your children.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: laminatedsoul

originally posted by: ttropia
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That was enough to sway me one more time to the love side of tings. My brother told me stories of Iraq and the children would run up and hug his leg. It broke his heart.

Children ad kids. Not indoctrinated yet into hate.

they become killers once religion has filled their minds.

NO one is hating kids.....

:/

Just because you are indoctrinated into hate does not mean all adults are.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I blame the world affairs on the internal combustible engine. Seriously.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

That was enough to sway me one more time to the love side of tings. My brother told me stories of Iraq and the children would run up and hug his leg. It broke his heart.

This leaves me one option. Hate the indoctrination religion. Close the moskitoes.

edit on 16-11-2015 by ttropia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What country does Trump think he is running for President in because that isn't going to happen in my America. Seriously, this is demented.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh did I? A foreigner comes into your world and tells you things you dont like?

And you have the gall to not like it?

Well of course I didn't like it. You insulted me for no reason. I'm supposed to just take that without getting upset or something?

Though none of that excuses your ignorance of the United States' First Amendment.

But I thought you are all accepting of everything seeing as you welcome hate groups into you arms, under the guise of religion.

Did I get this wrong?? You like Islam, because it's some religion you know nothing about, but it's a religions. so has to be nice?

What did I get wrong?

if I got it wrong, tell me, so I can learn. Yeah?

Really?? You are going to so love islam, when it comes knocking on your door..

"Sharia wont like it.. rock the casbah rock the casbah"

you are in for a treat, sir.

So Muslims are going to start knocking on my door at 8am on Saturdays like Jehovah's Witnesses now? While that is irritating, I think I can live with it.

No silly, they wont be so nice. you will just find you're paying taxes on your food, or certifications, costing non-muslims millions of dollars every year, making individuals filthy rich, and when you dont stop eating certain thngs they will change the establishments to cater to the small percentage of the population they are. it wont be so obvious, it will be slow and allow the likes of you to say how silly it all is top even think it.

you will eat the entire line, hook and all.

decades ago it happened here. I watched it. Now you're eating the same burley, you fish.

My ignorance of the topic.. beautiful.. I know more about this topic than you certainly do. I live it.

Well I was talking about ignorance on the First Amendment, but hey if you want to play that card, so do I. I live it every day because I WORK with Muslims. The company I work for is owned by a bunch of Muslims and we all get along just fine.

Hoorp derp you know muslims. OMG well tat changes everything.

Taqiyya taqiyya... never heard that before..

Golly gee forrest. can I have a chocolate?

herp.

(post by laminatedsoul removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would rather be gun down in a concert, but massive genocide is the only answer I see. I hope I am long gone by then...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

My ignorance of the topic.. beautiful.. I know more about this topic than you certainly do. I live it.

Without a basic grasp of the Constitution no, you don't have a clue as to what this topic is about.

I sure do. Why does your idiotic constitution make a difference?

"Derp I can has gunz" - is not good enough..

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

a reply to: laminatedsoul

Yea, and I feel sorry for your children.

I have none., I feel sorry for anyone who is influenced by you.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Keep in mind that 1 in 5 people in the world are Muslim. About 100 years ago, 1 in 5 people were Muslim. In 100 years 1 in 5 people will be Muslim.

This won't change anytime soon. Once we realize that, then we can begin to have a serious discussion about Islam.

Then we can look and see why Judaism and Christianity have become less violent throughout the centuries. If we study that and discuss the reasons for those religions becoming more peaceful, perhaps we can find a solution to extremism?

(post by laminatedsoul removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Without a basic grasp of the Constitution no, you don't have a clue as to what this topic is about.

I sure do. Why does your idiotic constitution make a difference?

"Derp I can has gunz" - is not good enough..

So you are just here to disrupt this conversation and insult people? I'm Canadian dude. I DO understand what is being discussed though.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Derpety derp I can use gunz" hope its good enough.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

This leaves me one option. Hate the indoctrination religion. Close the moskitoes.

Oh if it were so. Cant close them though, it makes us targets and hateful...

islam is a cult of hate. all religion is a malady. dont dare say it about islam though.. poo poo on you if you do.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Actually, it wasn't until Wahabism was brought back in Saudia Arabia that Muslim extremism returned.

Here's Iran in the 70's

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

No silly, they wont be so nice. you will just find you're paying taxes on your food, or certifications, costing non-muslims millions of dollars every year, making individuals filthy rich,

Are you Australian?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If only religion could work solely on the spiritual level and not tinker with the physical.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

Actually, it wasn't until Wahabism was brought back in Saudia Arabia that Muslim extremism returned.

Here's Iran in the 70's

I agree that Saudi Arabia is a pox on our world. Wahabism is at the heart of Boko Harem (spelling) too.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
When it comes to religion; "Take me to your leader. "I would like to SEE him." Any takers?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join