It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris Attacks Planned, Coordinated with Military Precision by High-School Drop-out

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: zenartist
a reply to: soficrow

he looks like the Burger King

Naw. He looks like a young Bob Dylan.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Yes the guy did not get proper education in lets say science, mathematics or biology, but your OP shows that he has had ecperience. Experience is a big factor. You can learn on the field in one month what can take years to learn in class.

Ya think? Loading and carting dead bodies leads to coordinating with mathematical precision? ...Okey dokey.

Thats the part shown in the video. It also says he gives orders. People would not be following him if he did not give them a reason.

By the way, what according to you is mathematical precision in a field operation? Calculating π to the 10th decimal point?
edit on 16/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

Let's see. 7 coordinated attacks, (x) multiple attackers, (y) multiple targets and (a) multiple weapons. Need a bit more info. Will get back to you later.

For sure.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Let's see. 7 coordinated attacks, (x) multiple attackers, (y) multiple targets and (a) multiple weapons. Need a bit more info. Will get back to you later.

For sure.

Something that happens in Syria/Iraq on a daily basis. Hence experience and slowly rising from the bottom ranks.

edit on 16/11/15 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Exactly and he is no barbarian, the vikings were some got dam barbarians this guy is more like a peck, pipsqueak coward of a fighter.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Osama Bin Laden is dead(or retired). We needed a new boogey-man. Now we have one.

It seems to me the woods are full of them. Pick your poison.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Yes. Sports teams do better on their home field too.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

And here we go, the usual cretins crawl out of from under their rock claiming that every single little thing reported is a lie, propaganda, illuminati, CIA... and yet, once again, you have no evidence for any of your suspicions.

Everything on this site seems to be based on ignorance, fear, paranoia, distrust and knee-jerk defiance against anything and everything - even common sense.

Now this ball has started rolling, in less than a week you will have distorted all laws of physics, denied all forms of science and rewritten centuries of history just to make your conspiracy more real. Just like 9/11, you guys will end up claiming everyone was an "actor", that millions of people are all somehow conspiring against you.

Please people, when the doctor tells you to get back on your meds, they are not joking.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Osama Bin Laden is dead(or retired). We needed a new boogey-man. Now we have one.

Yes, we do. Yes, they created one.

S&

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Yes. Sports teams do better on their home field too.

The link says till date most of his 'away games' were lost. He learnt from his mistakes. Experience taught him, and as we saw he wrecked havoc on the streets of Paris.

Degrade an enemy, but never make the mistake of underestimating him.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I thought we would have had a replacement by now. They gave us a couple, but they didn't last long, blown up or injured and not seen again.

Abaaoud is younger and cuter. He just might last long enough to fuel WW3.

S&

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: zenartist

You bastard! I can't stop laughing!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

And here we go, the usual cretins crawl out of from under their rock claiming that every single little thing reported is a lie, propaganda, illuminati, CIA... and yet, once again, you have no evidence for any of your suspicions.

Everything on this site seems to be based on ignorance, fear, paranoia, distrust and knee-jerk defiance against anything and everything - even common sense.

Now this ball has started rolling, in less than a week you will have distorted all laws of physics, denied all forms of science and rewritten centuries of history just to make your conspiracy more real. Just like 9/11, you guys will end up claiming everyone was an "actor", that millions of people are all somehow conspiring against you.

Please people, when the doctor tells you to get back on your meds, they are not joking.

It is a disgrace, they let perpetrators of evil and murders off the hook.

link   
a reply to: Rocker2013
Wow! What, was there a sale on the kool aid?
Did you stock up?
Maybe have a cup of coffee every now and then to try to balance it all out...

link   

I have heard that the CIA has some hidden very well and has a great training program to teach crazies to become a mean fighting machine . I wonder if the provide a diploma with that training or get some sort of a CIA green card to access handlers for equipment and work orders ?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

And PLEASE! Drink the water! ...It's very ...calming and will help you ignore the abounding idiocracies and hypocrisies, and growing corporatocracy.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I have heard that the CIA has some hidden very well and has a great training program to teach crazies to become a mean fighting machine . I wonder if the provide a diploma with that training or get some sort of a CIA green card to access handlers for equipment and work orders ?

S&

Yes - apparently there's some underground supply chain but supposedly they don't let go of the reins and insist on providing "assistance" aka coordination support and operations control.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat
Here we go with another Emanuel Goldstein.
Whatever

S&

For those who don't know:

...a political opposition to Big Brother — namely, Goldstein — was psychologically necessary in order to distract, unite and focus the anger of the people... Ostensibly, Goldstein serves as a convenient scapegoat for the totalitarian regime..., and justifies its surveillance and elimination of civil liberties.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

For all we know this guy could be super smart.

And he dropped out of high school because he was bored.

Never EVER underestimate your enemy. It shall be your undoing.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I personally do believe it is not unlikely that this guy was the "mastermind" behind the attacks.

1) He does have personal experience on the field
2) The communication took place in PS4 servers. Considering that he is high-school dropout (which does not mean he is not intelligent, there are multiple possible reasons for dropping out, either being internet-addiction, social pressure, mindset not liking authority etc etc).

I personally do believe he has strong experience in video games (which can be extremely realistic when it comes to strategic planning as teams). Being able to communicate with other with similar worldviews, being able to grow connection between each other, making plans. In addition to that he gained contacts in ISIS camp. I believe he was trained from the start, given the skills, the contacts in Paris, known ways to avoid being spotted as possible terrorist. I think that guy does think he is the mastermind behind the plans, yet from ISIS viewpoint he was just a puppet being trained for it and he accomplished his main goal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join