It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American WWIII Fetish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There is a direct correlation between current events and almost a desire for WWIII to start. And this desire is mainly by American members.

the smallest or most insignificant event in another country, or what ever remotely resembles military training or maneuvers somehow translates into WWIII threads mainly by US members.
I urge everyone to take a look in the WWIII boards and click on the last page link, which dates to 2011 and you will see that everything another country does somehow translates into the eminent start of WWIII; Its never however something America does that would trigger WWIII. of all the missile testings, Naval training exercises, Army troupes round ups, shady laws that grants above constitutional power to specific branches of security, or toppling of regimes and continuing to fuel chaos in a region, or some never ending enemies, or selling of arms to countries then they some how turn up at the hands of 'terrorists' etc... America is never the catalyst for the start of WWIII, its always every other country.

and there is an onslaught of WWIII doom p0rn thats making my head spin. and despite all of the US's involvement in terrorism, lies, cover ups, spying on allies, and possible funding of all the terror groups we are endlessly fighting, people still think WWIII is being fueled by other countries rather than the only country which has been involved in a war since.....hmmm ( i cant think of a time when we werent actively involved in a war).

Just as Russia beginsto make headways against ISIS, the France attacks happened and shifts the attention, and the agenda for the mid east can regain its momentum, and if Russia doesnt conform with NATO and the US (Which have been bombing for over a year) Russia will be painted as 'aiding' terror groups. The Attack on France is so incredibly shady, and one cant help but think there was a puppet master. maybe people who have the abilities to freely spy on even their allies without getting caught.

/rant

edit on 16-11-2015 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

wait, what? war is not fought like it was back in wwi & wwii.
effectively, the "third" war has been going on for quite some time, now.
how nice of you to join us

as usual, there's a lot of wild speculation and overrated hype going on, round these parts lol
it is a conspiracy forum, after all.

I can't wait to see how history ends up writing this chapter that we are witnessing unfold.
edit on 16-11-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

There is a direct correlation between current events and almost a desire for WWIII to start. And this desire is mainly by American members.

Links? I wanna know who these Americans are that are giving us a bad name. I see a lot of threads involving Americans condemning any more war for our country, so maybe you are just reading what you want to read.

I wouldn't worry to much about WWIII, the elites have us tied up with these terrorists at the moment. I can see them keeping it that way for as long as possible because they will benefit from it, while the average person suffers from the tragedies it causes. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

mhm. tho this is a rant so~
but I thought the same thing lol

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Please understand that America is a Christian nation; currently leaning toward very conservative fundamentalism and as such they almost welcome Armageddon, the apocalypse the return of Jesus Christ. WW3 plays perfectly into that scenario via their interpretation of the book of Revelations.

www.washingtonsblog.com... -rile-them-up-to-justify-war-against-iran.html
edit on 16-11-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

OP, I feel for you. I'm an American and I too tire of the constant "Is THIS flashfire event in the world the spark to cause WWIII?" threads.
edit on 16-11-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You are not the only one who's noticed it.

This is not the only time we've been close to WW3. General Curtis 'batcrap crazy' Le Mey nearly started the war to end us all by goading the soviets with bomber fleets. The Cuban Missile crisis could've ended in the same result however the reason why we are here to talk about this is because both sides were not willing to destroy the world.

People who are calling this the beginning of WW3 should take a minute to think about how lucky they are to be here because on a few occasions we were so close to wiping out mankind, a lesson in history we should all take heed of.

edit on 16-11-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

May I just say this one thing.. Have you seen that new movie tomorrow land? I know so many folks have said it's an awful movie but it seriously isn't, at least in my mind that is.

Negative produces negative.. And if we all will it.. It can happen.. It seems folks want this to happen and are trying to will it to be real. Which is very saddening... We need peace and not more world wars...

Much peace to you -nat

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I can't wait to see how history ends up writing this chapter that we are witnessing unfold.

Future generations will look back at us as the scourge of the earth,there will be no respect only disdain,we war in the name of god and love,we are destroying the natural habitats and literally breaking the food chain,we let some 8 million people die of starvation every single year.....all because of our love and addiction of money and power

WE will be viewed as the scum of the earth....

that is all

top topics

join