It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Astounding Vladimir Putin

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Well you're kinda getting at what I was thinking. He looks like a really old baby. Like if a baby's face never changed except for outward expansion and got all wrinkley and the body grew into an old man body. Yeah I agree with you that that's exactly what he looks like. The only thing I'm wondering is why you're attracted to wrinkley small old man babies.

Dammit! I'm not attracted to him! lol.

I do find him interesting though, and as he is the talk of the planet right now, I thought ATS might have some fun looking at some of his antics. That's all. : (

I'm glad you posted on the thread though. You're kinda funny.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Putin is no Saint, thats for sure. However he brings something to the table that it seems almost no other world leaders seem to these days.....common sense, and a genuine caring about what happens to his people.

Reminds me of the old Cayce prophecy about "In Russia there comes the hope of the world." 10 years ago such a notion was absurd, however looking around today at the slow motion trainwreck that is the U.S. its not so far fetched an idea.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Perhaps, but I would not yet consider Putin the "Hope of the world."

I believe he has made it fairly clear that he cares about Russia. And only Russia. The country, that is, not its citizens.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Perhaps, but I would not yet consider Putin the "Hope of the world."

I believe he has made it fairly clear that he cares about Russia. And only Russia. The country, that is, not its citizens.

Of course.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Don't need to watch any of those videos to know that Vlad is a good guy.

The simple fact that western media tell us that he is evil is all the reason we need.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
wow...LOLOLOLO. just wow!!!!! ahhaahahahaha
zerussians dont # around. id say each is about 5tons....LOL straightoutacompton?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Doesn't western media tell us that ISIS is bad, though?

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I cannot understand how Putin became an astounding man. He created war. He created hatred among families and friends if not continents. And I am just touching the very tip of an iceberg. He doesn't deserve an attention whatsoever. Or, what are we trying to discuss here? Is someone promoting his violence in Ukraine, Georgia, or Baltic region countries such as Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania? His hands are in blood thus his existence creates only more issues rather than solutions. But who am I to him or to you. Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: coolmaximum

Yeah. I'm promoting violence. @@

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Putin is like The Sfinx. A great mystery. He’s a cool man in more than one way. But he sticks to power and that makes him not my kind of guy.

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
He is equal parts entertaining and terrifying, not really qualities I look for in a statesman.
edit on 20-11-2015 by RoyBatty because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join