It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Putin Says ISIS financed by 40 countries including G20 Members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'll get excited if and when he names names.

Until that happens don't use us and/or waste our time with these geopolitical reindeer games.

edit on 11/16/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Since when has assassinating someone of standing ever started a World Wa......oh nevermind.

You do realize that most assinations are internernal affairs especially regarding presidents.

Presidents like Saddam and Gaddafi, weren't as militarily superior as Russia is, so it only takes Russian intel to know who shot Putin, for the Kremlin to unleash hell on em, if it's source is foreign.

I see no reason to not trust Putin for now, since his only doing the right thing and his got the balls to do it.

edit on 16-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dam00

We knew this and did nothing to prevent terror in Paris?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Remember ISIS was deemed a JV team by Obama. They certainly locked down Paris in a short matter of time.

How militarily superior does a group need to be?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Putin won't be pointing any fingers towards home.
He may keep that within but will ,I believe use it to bring those he has dead in his sights to change ,or force them to a different model . Past sins are one thing and should be considered with true repentance . It becomes a matter of National security to allow such traitorous things to continue . Putin has in the past year caused even the west to start marching to a slightly different drum . The west started loosing the information war as Hillary and Kerry have said and they are in a weakened state where it's not so easy to spin the stories because of alternate news sites as well as online forums like ATS where new and more reasonable discussion takes place .

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I know, there was a hint if sarcasm there hence the WW1 (that Ferdinand dude that got assassinated which was a factor for the war beginning) comment.

I agree that Putin is doing the right thing and being honest, and that I trust, what I don't trust is his motives for doing so, everyone has an agenda, Putin most of all, God only knows what it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Until that happens don't use us and/or waste our time with these geopolitical reindeer games.

Kindly speak for yourself. I think we all should determine what is a waste of our individual time.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't know why.... but this story for some reason made me remember that Plumber's old pick-up truck that ended up in Syria. Remember this?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Notice the wall splattered with (666) while BHOII gives his deceptive speech!

Antalya Summit | November 16, 2015 | Islamic Antichrist | Barack Hussein Obama II = (169) + (145) + (187) + (165) = 666.

edit on 16-11-2015 by YankeeZephyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I see no reason to not trust Putin for now, since his only doing the right thing and his got the balls to do it.
yes and there is a big difference when someone does a good thing and the right thing . Back in the earlier times of the Ukraine situation most wanted him to really invade and that would have been a good thing imo but he decided to do the right thing and has forced the situation to a more diplomatic situation .....he is a smart man and has a way of deciding what is the right thing to do .

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: raiden12

Of course ISIS will have foreign benefactors-there are few wars that aren't supported from abroad.

I doubt Putin will name names as he is not the only one who has an intelligence agency. It's reminds me of the Gary Powers incident "we have your spy, you have ours." It's a stalemate and some secrets should remain secret for the sake of peace. It's wrong but it's right.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Remember ISIS was deemed a JV team by Obama. They certainly locked down Paris in a short matter of time.

How militarily superior does a group need to be?

I wrote in some other thread about what I think about the recent France attacks being linked to ISIS.

Here

There is no real proof that ISIS is responsible for all the recent terror attacks, any Tom, Dick and Harry with the will to kill people for whatever messed up reason can either claim affiliation to ISIS or have the Puppeteers have them linked to ISIS for convenience to push forth their agenda's.

In the heart of it in the ME is a different matter, since they get all the backing they need to create as much chaos as we are seeing.

And it's about time Putin, is about to name names since it is in his best interest as well as all affected to not drag this proxie wars too long, but to expose the source of the carnage, being the best move obviously.
edit on 16-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
The term no # sherlock comes to mind.

He not telling us what we didnt know.

To be fair, he's not telling most ATS members something we don't already know. But that's because we've talked about it extensively here.

But he'd definitely be telling a lot of other people around the world something they don't know. Especially if that list ever becomes public.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

I don't know why.... but this story for some reason made me remember that Plumber's old pick-up truck that ended up in Syria. Remember this?

Why in the world would they leave that information on the side of a truck? Might as well be flying a US flag too!

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
It won't matter if Putin names names, he will be dismissed just like when he presented intelligence that the Russian rebels were not responsible for mh-17 being shot down.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Kindly speak for yourself. I think we all should determine what is a waste of our individual time.

Kindly dont take a conversational tone so personally or lecture me, k?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
if you know individuals who are financing ISIS what is the reason to keep that secret for even a second? Not sure it is them and worried they might get killed while innocent? If not sure don't go around saying it publically. If sure, release the info, who cares if some lone gunmen kills someone that is financing ISIS . . . what are the drawbacks to that?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
"Private individuals"?

Well, this should be interesting. Curious if they will actually release the names of these individuals.

Barack,
Huma,
Valerie,

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
It won't matter if Putin names names, he will be dismissed just like when he presented intelligence that the Russian rebels were not responsible for mh-17 being shot down.

Or it was the rebels and not Assad that gassed the Christian village.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

originally posted by: eluryh22

Why in the world would they leave that information on the side of a truck? Might as well be flying a US flag too!
I sort of see how it happened. Firstly, the plumber should have taken off the decals himself (as to not trust ANY other company to potentially sully his companies good name).

Beyond that..... do you ever wonder what happens to beat up old cars when you trade them in? Cars with over 100K miles are often sold in-bulk to companies that either strip them all for parts or, as seems to be what happened in this case, sent to other parts of the world where late model, newer cars simply aren't affordable for a lot of people.

I just can't imagine being the owner of the plumbing company who saw HIS company name on a truck over there with a friggen gun in the bed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join