It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Putin Says ISIS financed by 40 countries including G20 Members

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Agreed

Putin won't be pointing any fingers towards home.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
When did rt news become a valid source of information?
When do they show the proof?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But in this case its pretty much true I bet.

I hold no illusions very rich saudis living in the UK are funding ISIS.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States and the European Union

Big Oil will be in there too, considering ISIS went into production over 12 months ago.

"Oh, what a feeling..........Toyota"

Emphasis mine for likely finance donors to ISIS
edit on 16-11-2015 by Sublimecraft because: thanks crazyewok

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: raiden12

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Turkey, the United Kingdom, the United States of America.

Saudis, UK, US, Germany and Turkey would be my guess...if true. Not saying US, Germany and UK are directly funding them, just that there will be some financial support being channelled via IS sympathisers within the Muslim community. On top of that, the major financial markets are where dirty money gets laundered and there's been some investigative journalism that followed the money through these countries.

I'd say there's big money coming out of canada. It's where terrorists send their families to live so they can be sponsored later under new identities. The goverment here is a bumbling mess and since the central bank is held by the IMF it would be easy to create financial shenanigans.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Dont forget turkey.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

It’s not the right time to try and figure out which country is more and which is less effective in the battle with Islamic State, as now a united international effort is needed against the terrorist group, Putin said.

“We really need support from the US, European nations, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran,” the president added.

Looks like maybe he's going to take the soft approach...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012
Putin is on to something and the financial oligarchies are soon to be exposed. He is a smart man just waiting patiently for the right time to expose this scumbags, and may leave allies bitter at each other as the truth sets in.

This is something major, a break through if you will if the names come out.

And It's also a dangerous game to play as things of such nature involving years of planning will surely have a backup plan to counter Putin.

This is another reason WW3 is becoming so imminent and it will surely involve Russia if the SHTF.

Oh boy I really wanna see this scumbags exposed bare in their devious plots.

Go Putin, spit it out..

I hope it won't come to that but I know there is higher chance of it happening than not,makes me feel glad that my family and I stocked up ready to eat food that will last for years,ammo for our military style rifles,a generator,and place far into the mountains away from civilization near a creek with drinkable water.(SHTF hideaway has been in the family for decades then re-purposed for our needs,deer and quail are also found in the area among other game animals)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Since when should it not be a valid source? All that RT does is say what the western MSM "conveniently forgets" to say. And in this case of the OP; all they are doing is quoting Putin. Can't screw up much on that now, can you?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

It's not so much about RT source. It's what Putin has to say that needs to be examined, because we know his not involved in suppling ISIS with Toyota's somewhere in the Syrian deserts to endup bombing them again.

Putin is only exposing those behind ISIS and it ain't Russia.
edit on 16-11-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Putin's going to end up getting himself assassinated.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
"Private individuals"?

Well, this should be interesting. Curious if they will actually release the names of these individuals.

I'm curious if George Soros is among them...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'm going to disagree, to a point.

If Putin were to expose people in Russia, whilst exposing people in other countries, would it not strengthen his image on trying to put a stop to ISIS?

Personally I think it would be a good move on his part.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So he's still fighting against the uprising NWO ? I believe he said something about that the valdai club awhile ago.

. I'm curious how that's going to be played out..

edit on 0b21America/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 09:44:21 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 16 Nov 2015 09:44:21 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO
Putin's going to end up getting himself assassinated.

Assinating a guy that is supported by a whooping majority of Russians is a classic receipe for WW3.

Too risky a move to make for any contenders in this game of chess imho.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: crazyewok

Agreed

Putin won't be pointing any fingers towards home.

If he does come out with names, a nice show of good faith would be to release names of people within Russia, and immediately target them for prosecution. (Immediately upon release of the names, or even sooner -- like at the same time as he made the statement -- to avoid the possibility that those people might leave his country.)

Then it also gives a model for other countries to follow, and a legitimate reason for people in those countries to get upset if their government doesn't toe the line. Lead by example.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Let's not forget support of ISIS goes well beyond just funding - like all those shiny new Hilux trucks ISIS received courtesy of the US State Department via their Al Nusra intermediaries.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Since when has assassinating someone of standing ever started a World Wa......oh nevermind.

I don't trust Putin, but I trust him more than some world leaders, at least he is creating some kind of stability, it would be stupid for any western leader to arrange his assassination.

That being said, it wouldn't be the first time a leader that brought stability to a region was taken down by our governments...Saddam Hussein and Gaddafi Duck spring to mind.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Well if I was China or Russia I would be funding IS to help hurt the western nations

That's just the same as what the US did in Afghanistan a few decades back to the Russians

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: introvert
"Private individuals"?

Well, this should be interesting. Curious if they will actually release the names of these individuals.

I'm curious if George Soros is among them...

Soros, the Koch Brothers or perhaps big names within the Defense Industry.

The possibilities are endless, but I will wait to see if they actually release any names to get too excited.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join