It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Watchman - Tracking Global Jihad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I ran across this youtube video and am wondering how accurate the International reporting by Dale Hurd reporting for Christian Broadcast Network (CBN)? This is definitely not something you will see on mainstream media so begs the question of accurate reporting. It seems like decent news to me, but my facebook friend says it's extremist propaganda. So do I believe the Christians are telling the truth? Are the Christian the new extremists? Is Religion the extremist propaganda?

Sharia Law in the UK? Are they planning to overthrow the monarchy? WTF is going on with that?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_

This video features Anjem Choudary.

This is a thread about him. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: mapsurfer_

This video features Anjem Choudary.

This is a thread about him. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for posting that link. Particulary interesting to read the articles and Choudary deserves a death sentence for organizing terror. the blog in the thread said something about Mossad and MI5 handing out ISIS flyers, and it said Choudary is an MI5 agent?? If true, the Queen should have him beheaded for treason to set the example. I have a hard time believing he actually is an MI5 agent while actively working against the monarchy. Also read (same blog) that MI6 and CIA run the Muslim Brotherhood, which sounds like BS to me and I'd need some proof before believing that.

The one thing I got from the video was a time frame of 5 years for Islam to gain enough power in the UK to be able to overthrow the monarchy, and strategically IS has stuck to their terror timelines. ISIS plans are pretty ambitious to say the least, but they are all about conquest and there is another video (same source) here that describes their plans to overthrow Rome and live streaming the beheading Pope Francis and all of the cardinals in St Peter's square

Most of the video is about Isreal being the big bullseye for Iran's General Qasem Soleimani who has a blank check from the supreme leader of Iran and heads up the kutz force to take out Jerusalem within 25 years. For me the Watcher videos are educational because I have little knowledge of the warring factions of Islam (ISIS, sunni, shiite) but I don't really subscribe to the religous christian bias (scripture interpretation and prophesies) CBN injects into their news but the interviewees seem to be knowledgable.

new topics

join