It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alleged time slip (missing dates) coincided with HUGE events on missing dates!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Hello Everyone!

Remember this thread I started last 11 Nov? I discussed about missing the dates 12 and 13 November.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, something HUGE did happen those two dates. On 12 November, "realwari John" was killed by a drone strike, on 13 Nov, the deadly attacks in Paris.

Once I read about a quantum physicist remarking that the Universe does not make consciousness but the opposite. Our collective consciousness makes the Universe.

Perhaps, these events "glitched" the universe through our collective consciousness.

edit on 16-11-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
All I can add is that two years ago a complete Wednesday disapeard from my memory, totally gone, but the news had nothing spectacular in it, so I'm guessing it was a case of intermittent global amnesia.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

I get that on favored videos.

Not always, but on occasion, the video I watch again is altered from the original and no it's not a remix issue it's the words spoken, etc. slightly different.

On two occasions, while playing poker, the deal went two players past me without posting a 'blind', hold 'em and no one even noticed, but I did.

Close to a matrix-like event, but definitely not a 'program', more like, as you say, slipping in and out of the 'collective creation' that is this universe.

Feels right...

'Bending time'....another one, getting to a destination when you know your going to be late-no way you have the 'time' and then your 'on time'.

Kinda fun...

edit on 16-11-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Except you claimed you had memories of those days. Which means you would have remembered these attacks. The fact you did not suggests you did not live those days.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Forgetting what day it is has nothing to do with global events.

It'll be alright, everyone makes mistakes.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Except you claimed you had memories of those days. Which means you would have remembered these attacks. The fact you did not suggests you did not live those days.

Except that I did not check the news on the 13th in the real time..... I only became aware of the events on the 14th. Which explains why nothing big came out of those memories of the 12th and 13th.

.....My bad I guess

Maybe I should start checking the news more often.... So if I get the opportunity to slip this info back in time again, I could tell exactly what will happen, and also the winning lottery pot number....
edit on 16-11-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join