It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared OOBE?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Hello fellow members of ATS.

I've just come across an old popular thread created by theRiverGoddess (whom, sadly, I've learned passed away a few years ago).

First of all, I'd like to pay homage to her with thread. It seems she was greatly beloved and a long-time active member of the board.
I don't exactly know why, but I was under the impression (even convinced) I had spoken with her here, but that's not the case, I'm mistaken. There's just something incredibly familiar about her name, picture, and the way she wrote. I even cried upon learning of her passing. =
May she rest in peace. I feel we would've gotten along great.

However, to get back on topic, I see her want to experience a controlled OOBE was so great, she created a thread requesting for a friend to assist her in this experience. She seemingly succeeded!

This peeked my curiosity in the concept: a shared OOBE between two people! How great must that be!

So here I am, looking for a curious open-minded person willing to attempt this with me. ^_^

Now, I must admit I've never successfully consciously experienced this. I've come close, though each time as I become aware that I'm no longer 'grounded' so-to-speak, my thoughts run wild and I 'snap/rush' back in each time. =

So. Anyone willing to help, assist, or perhaps advise me in this, please feel free to contact me privately, or to do so here on the thread.

Furthermore, if you've had a shared OOBE with someone, please share with us what it was like and how you went about it!!!

Lastly, if you have any general advise on performing successful OOBEs, or remarks, again I ask that you share them here with us.

Thank you for participating with me in this.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86
I have to ask, and hopefully I have not missed it in your OP, but what is an OOBE?

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Ah, I might edit the post to clarify this, sorry for the confusion. ^_^

Out Of Body Experience.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86
Oh ok, out of curiosity does Paulo Coelho's novel Veronika Decides To Die not have some mention of this? Could you provide a link about this, how it is done and the effects in detail. I realize I could search for myself, but with certain things, perhaps such as this, it is hard to tell if a site is a good source.

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I think that it is safe to say that such a thing would definitely be possible.

new topics

top topics

join