It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FARAON

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

FARAON or pharoah a 70ts flick about Ramses III was introduced to me recently, some will be annoyed that they will have to read English subtitle because the movie was made by Poles,and yes we have to forgive some creative license , etc Ramses battling the Assyrians but cinematography was great, and the costumes almost perfect, I think they must have shot with some sorta sepia filter to darken the Egyptians or they apply dark ash colored make -up, in anycase it wasn't entirely cheezy , I have to visit non English, non Hollywood movies more often there is so much more out there, pls take the time to watch it is 2 25:45 min long but for movie buff it is worth it subtitles and all.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I think they must have shot with some sorta sepia filter to darken the Egyptians or they apply dark ash colored make -up

Is it just me or am I watching a Polish movie in brown face?

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

They can apply post-production visualisation effects. It's easy enough to "tint" the colour of a person in the same way that a monochrome movie can be made color.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

I think they must have shot with some sorta sepia filter to darken the Egyptians or they apply dark ash colored make -up

Not just you, you are watching a Polish movie in brown face, but hey at least for the era it was shot I'd look past it.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

They can apply post-production visualisation effects. It's easy enough to "tint" the colour of a person in the same way that a monochrome movie can be made color.

Maybe that's what they did because the Hebrews are still white.

posted on Nov, 15 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: boncho

Not just you, you are watching a Polish movie in brown face, but hey at least for the era it was shot I'd look past it.

Ill definitely be able to look past it, soon as it stops being hilarious ...

posted on Nov, 16 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Slight correction guys I thought the film was from the 70ts actually it's from 1966.

top topics

join