It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Awaken the Kundalini

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

I've always figured that if this spiritual stuff ended up being correct, I would rather deal with it after I died. That's partially why I'm looking forward to it so much.

Its like you read my mind...my thoughts exactly

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
And if it is incorrect, I am allowed to enjoy the peace of eternal oblivion, in nothingness. Death, as I see it, and so few sadly do, is a win-win situation for the deceased. Of course, I am not going to hurry it along, that would be ridiculous, and ultimately pointless. After all, if infinity stretches before us... What difference will thirty years make?

I'm not sure if this specific branch of spirituality deals with post-death, however. Does it?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

I think you already awake your third eye. I see your posting and I see ur fully awake. And it looks like you don't need to bother with all that Hollywood crap ska demons, boogeyman's, aliens or whatever SF thing is lurking out there in the dark.

Well donedone

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
If I truly have already awoken my third eye, it would have to be in the sense that I am willing to embrace new ideas or perspectives. I definitely don't see strange things, 'nor do I really have anything odd happen to me, either.

As I mentioned in my "Why Did You Join" post, the only thing I have ever experienced that I have even thought might have had some mystical element to it was about a year ago as I was experiencing a night terror/fit of sleep paralysis. I was stricken with that normal sense of helplessness and dread, I tried to force myself to fall back to sleep, and as I was at the edge of consciousness an extremely vivid image of an orange/yellow/red triangle/pyramid flashed in my mind. It may or may not have been surrounded by either red fire or red lightning, I can't remember that, though I think there was something around it. There wasn't a single bit of green or blue in that image, though. It's worth noting that I felt like an electric shock had run through my body, similar to what happens when you suddenly feel like you're falling and have slammed into the bed. Wide awake, heart rate right up, adrenaline, etc.

There wasn't an eye at the type of the triangle/pyramid though. Not one I can remember, at least.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: trifecta
Your eyes are the best light receptors your body has to offer until you unlock the Third Eye. The old wive's tale of staring into the Sun is primarily hogwash. You can stare at the Sun for limited amounts of time without ocular damage. This is why I suggest the whole Dawn/Dusk times because to the intensity if the Sun's rays are weaker.

Just an FYI to anyone dumb enough to consider trying this: It doesn't matter how bright the sun may appear, or what time of day it is; The damaging effects from staring at the sun are due primarily to the ultraviolet radiation, and not to the apparent brightness. The sun can be dim looking and partially obscured by clouds, but if you stare at it, you're still going to damage your eyes. Don't be stupid.

/sigh

"Ultraviolet Radiation". Good boy, you paid attention in school! Whatever "they" say, whatever is written in textbooks right?

Sun worship and Sun gazing is one of the most ancient practices of humanity. It's naturally intuitive and common sense, to not stare at our star after rise, during noon or before set.

But the advantages and benefits of solar light being absorbed internally (through your eyes and inside you), is true and real.

Any intelligent and intuitive individual knows to gaze at rise and set. I've been doing it for years and I've got great eyesight and coordination.

You sir, are misinformed, if your not adept on the topic, don't chime in. That makes sense right? People on these forums know more.then yourself on such topics and live Experience.

Not what they say. Because they, want you contained. So enjoy being obediently contained and limited by they... whoever the F* they are. They like to hide in secret...

Don't mind AdmireTheDistance. He's our local Sock Puppet troll. I already told him to drop the disengenuous veneer, that is his avatar, for this person has little or no grasp on anything metaphysical, paranormal, or above a low grade of education/intuition.

Just skim his/her post history. It's all insulting and pompous chaff, in attempt to debunk and derail anything controversial or controlled. The best way to deal with these types is report them every time they cross the line.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
idk why ATS still allows people to post stuff like this. It's dangerous and there's plenty of testimonies that support this. Remember ATS is a family website so theres young kids reading this and you allow this to go out without moderation KNOWING there is a risk of danger. THese threads should all come with a kind of warning. Just saying

Not to mention it can be a gateway to most psychedelic substances.

By who's account and interpretation? Yours? The handful of alleged testimony you cited? I was being very lenient in response to you attempt to fear monger and derail. I decided to indulge the possibility of psychosis, advent to "Awakening", just to be objective and transparent. But the honest truth is, if I wanted to prove "laughing" causes cardia arrest and stroke, I'm sure I could fill a thread with records of such occurances, no matter how rare or virtually improbable.

Yes, it VERY RARELY happens. The disclaimers are here in this thread. We've covered it. So now what? Are you trying to really bring the point home by injecting kids and drug use? What are you intentionally trying to get this thread closed?

I'm not even close to explaining the complete process in achieving this state. People who read all the posts in this thread already see the disclaimers you and I have spotlighted. Inquisitive spectators can't unlock without the last puzzle pieces. So I don't see your point. The thread isn't done yet.

Spare me the hypocrisy. I've read your older posts.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

bah don't bother with such stuff...there will always be some people like that. This things are for the ones who see something in this, more than just a nice story. Others can just think or post what they want, it is probably not meant for them.

... you should rather focus and continue with your presentation, you have a whole audience waiting : )

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
And if it is incorrect, I am allowed to enjoy the peace of eternal oblivion, in nothingness. Death, as I see it, and so few sadly do, is a win-win situation for the deceased. Of course, I am not going to hurry it along, that would be ridiculous, and ultimately pointless. After all, if infinity stretches before us... What difference will thirty years make?

I'm not sure if this specific branch of spirituality deals with post-death, however. Does it?

It will deal with the subject of afterlife, indirectly. Just for preview, (my personal observations in dealing with the Spiritual realm) "Death" is a metaphor, not a reality. Nothing technical dies, they are just juxtaposed and reformed. To quote a famous scientist, "Energy cannot be create or destroyed, only transformed". Altered states.

So to jump ahead a little, I mentioned the Aetheric entities. All is not rainbows and kittens in that world. It's quite the opposite. Anytime I encounter or engage architypical different beings in close proximity of each other, total, unadulterated WAR breaks loose! The carnage I've been exposed to as a result of these conflicts are brutal. "Life feeds on life", is a license that comes to mind.

Beings in the Aetheric realm literally eat each other. It's an energy exchange dynamic that becomes very obvious once your Third Eye opens. But the mind boggling truth is, that the consumed bein g doesn't ever die. They seem to be just trapped within the confines for the dining victor. Really strange physics take place in this world. I can cover more on these dynamics later. There's a heap of information I have oberserved in my travels.

The thing that I will reveal is that there SUBSTANTIAL benefits to reap taking this lifepath. The stuff dreams are made of..
edit on 17-11-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

bah don't bother with such stuff...there will always be some people like that. This things are for the ones who see something in this, more than just a nice story. Others can just think or post what they want, it is probably not meant for them.

... you should rather focus and continue with your presentation, you have a whole audience waiting : )

/tipshat

You are right. Sometimes we need to take a deep breath. The information war is exhaustive at times.

I will continue on this record. I've recently been consumed by, what I consider, an absolutely monumental breakthrough in specific research regarding Spiritual Transcendence. It's is hard to put into words.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: trifectaafter going through some of your posts you revealed the greatest secret of all time on november 3 2015.
You have insight to dragon vision and u are seeing dragon faces on images that arent there.

Information war?
Cant i post a simple warning that some other might appreciate?

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I must admit, reading this thread feels much like reading someone's fever dream.

Being consumed by these 'beings' seems like a fate infinitely worse than our current notion of 'death', it appears. Is it possible to break free, or is the consumed simply fated to languish, incapable of agency, forever.

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn
I think that other realm is not as dangerous as it sounds : )
Or else people would not have come "back" as much and write various books. For instance you can check our Robert Monroe, one of the first modern westerner, to my knowledge, who wrote books about that. Or you could check out ancient books about yoga or spirituality, where this is explained. There is much material available on the net. About what ifs do and don'ts and so on...

We also have guides, an entity who can show you around and explain what you need to know.

Then you always have the power of prayer. Good honest prayer will help you in dire situations.

And if you have strong faith and unshakable mind, than there is nothing to worry about. As I understand it, not much from experience, but from reading. Other realm is based on emotions and if you can control your fear and other negative emotions and not let it take over you, than you have nothing to worry about.

Law of attraction is very much more immediate out there as in material world. Which means if you intentions are positive and you are doing something out of love or positivity in any form, than most bad stuff can be avoided.
This goes for kundalini awakening also or any other spiritual practice or anything else for that matter...

posted on Nov, 17 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
[CONTINUED...]

CHRYSALIS

Breaking the threshold, into the higher energy depots are a landmark achievement for those in pursuit of Spiritual development. The opening of the Throat Chakra (first conductive Band), is like watching a slow sunrise, off in the distance. Gradually, the new dawn's rays peak in from the horizon, blanketing you with its warm embrace and radiant glow. For most, he initial physical impact is a subtle one, when you bridge the gap. You will notice a new reservoir of vitality, equilibrium, creative, and physiological health improvements. You won't suddenly relieve yourself of a chronic disease, turn up on the New York Time Best Sellers list, or begin running marathons. This I can promise. But things like fatigue, inflammation, depression, start taking turns in a positive direction. You may become more inspired by something, motivated to take bold leaps into mediums we normally would placate and write off for another day, or rationalize away into trivial doom. Your senses will feel sharper, your voice richer, and headspace roomier.

This is due to the cascading flow of new found energy your famished bulb has been starving for that's been pent up in your nether regions your whole life. The brain will receive more oxygen and charge, as a result of the enriched and gorged bloodstream you have invoked. Carcinogenic smog will convect from grey matter and though will be crisp, clear, and concise. Again, nothing earth-shattering, just some physiological encouragement to prime you for what's to come. Other attributes related to the form and function of the Throat, in this higher state, will imbue the more preternatural development, that will possibly rise in further transformations through awakening the Kundalini. These benefits will be covered at the conclusion of this thread.

Now, there is a slight chance that when breaching the Throat threshold, a practitioner may inadvertently leapfrog ahead towards the next unlock, depending on how proactive you were about healthy living and Pineal detox before the jailbreak. This just makes the path to this phase all that more easier. This is where some cases of symptoms of Kundalini Awakening rear its ugly head on fragile psyches. An overload of sensation may occur related to Pineal function. This may, and eventually will, include what institutional programming will reduce to, "hallucinations" or "schizophrenia", a means to trivialize, obfuscate, and rationalize in the token, mechanical fashion. A trained response as forthcoming as a trained circus animal. Some of the experience with visuals and encounters have been described here previously, and at a different angle in a thread I hosted not long before this one. I'll be talking more about the complete Third Eye activation experience in the following post.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Can I keep on asking about benefits? So you have all this power, what do you do with your day?

Don't say you just watch those beings jump in the dark and try not to get scared. Can you make the earth better place? Or if you don't want to, why?

Robert Monroe is a profit maker guy and he sells the crap that you can find online for free. So I think he is not worth to be mention here, unless all this awakening is just that.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad
sorry to barge in like that, because you asked him, but here is my answer anyway.

Some like music, sports, dance...whatever they desire. But some others are more introverted and like to just know yourself. And life for some is about knowing yourself. More you know about who you are, more you can help people you encounter along the way. Why?
Because you get another prospective about yourself which others don't have. For one, you know yourself that you are immortal spirit/soul/entity, who never really dies. And physical death and ego is just an illusion. That by itself is nice to experience and know for sure, right?
Also, It gives you better filter for stuff about what is important and what is useless. And meaning of the saying, best things are for free is starting to make a lot of sense. Because you know that love, compassion and other positive emotions is what is all about and you inspire people around you with those feelings wherever you are. That is good usage of power and you don't need anything to do that - true, but with spiritual practices you learn to do that naturally. attachment to material, greed, hatred and so on, these things are getting away from you and people around you if you show them how when they ask you.

For such people first comes service to self, so you can than do better service for others, by knowing thyself!

Everyone is in the same bout, when it comes to the question you ask. Kundalini or not.

Also I mentioned Robert Monroe because of the context of the post which I was replaying to. Because she expressed fear and interest in other realms. And Roberts books are a great source of knowledge for that. He did not have anything to do with kundalini, to my knowledge. Also he certainly was not a fake and his books, audio records and techniques are helping many people around the world who would like to learn about concious astral projections.

edit on 14478407111158November5811583015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
While the topics at hand are of interest to me and ancient meditative practises and the use of entheogens are important to understanding the broader scope of energy, I have some (hopefully constructive) criticism on the original poster's agenda.

I have read through all of this and your other topic after seeing your definitive explanation of what most science pointed to as a hydrazine tank falling into a field in Spain.

Most of your posts in other threads are very certain and you carry a sense of privilege and "tease" interested folks through mention of various phenomena and allusions to secrets and prophecy.

There are numerous cases of contradiction in some of your posts - I won't go down the road of quoting and itemising , especially as I'm typing this on a handheld device and possess a reasonably limited knowledge on computers.

I'm not saying that the subjects you discuss are nonsense, but I think you have a misplaced sense of ego that shines through in your post history.

I'd like to add at this point that I'm a long term reader and observer here at ATS and have started an account this morning because I, like many others on here who aren't afraid to admit, am seeking for answers and don't have enough of a local social group interested in discussing or researching certain topics.

I'm also not joining to debunk or police anyone or any topic - I'm simply trying to take part constructively in a few threads so I have enough post-counts to start my own topic. I think that's the requisite, although I'm not sure on the amount I need to make before I can begin a thread..)

To cut to the cold hard chase, it seems:

You and a couple of others seem to be engaged in a spiritual pissing contest.
I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Resostone
You and a couple of others seem to be engaged in a spiritual pissing contest.
I hope I'm wrong.

It's exactly what happens to many people who become obsessed with "spiritual awakening" and stuff like that.

It's actually a classical and documented pitfall of many spiritual paths, and yet tons of people fall for it, craving for the attention their "special knowledge" seems to give them, some even becoming fraudulent or self-absorbed gurus.

The reality is that this thing called "kundalini awakening" as been studied by many people and we have now a better understanding of it. It's not something supernatural, but more of an array of symptoms related to the nervous system.

It doesn't guarantee secret knowledge or higher wisdom. It's not limited to people who are into spiritual or esoteric stuff. It's actually almost the same process happening for people in traumatic situation, NDE, spiritual crisis or even psychotic breaks.

It's not a safe process and it can actually be quite damaging to the nervous system and the brain.

Basically it's not something that should be sought after (otherwise it's an unhealthy obsession), nor should it be thought as a sign of spiritual development, which it is not as shown by the countless accounts of spiritual people who become crazy or absorbed in their own grandeur.

The best thing we can do about it is to stop talking about it with pseudo-scientific and pseudo-spiritual texts, but to refer to clear and critical information on the subject for anyone truly interested.

Like this excellent book for example written by a medical doctor after studying dozens of cases:
www.amazon.com...

If this site is about denying ignorance, then let's deny the ignorance surrounding this "kundalini" thing because there is plenty of good info about it already.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gggilll

Could one say then, that Kundalini is to spiritual enlightenment what Liposuction is to weight loss?
As in, a 'shortcut' to physical health that is of course fraught with danger..

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Resostone

Could one say then, that Kundalini is to spiritual enlightenment what Liposuction is to weight loss?
As in, a 'shortcut' to physical health that is of course fraught with danger..

Excepted that "kundalini awakening" isn't really something you do but something you suffer/have no real control over.

It can't really be controlled, and for most people, it will happen when they aren't really prepared for it.

Also for having experienced something similar, I can see why some people will mistake it in the short term for something "spiritual" while IMHO it's more a forced change of perspective. Like an ego death or a NDE.

I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not nearly as special and necessary for personal development as people make it to be.

Actually it does seem to have more cons than pros.

Only my opinion of course.

People in the west tend to appropriate eastern concept (like kundalini) and twist them into pseudo-scientific/esoteric mystical things to suit their new-age beliefs. I believe it's a biased approach, and when it happens people actually bring more into this experience than what the experience itself is specifically.

It reveals more about themselves than about the experience itself.

Someone who is really interested in the subject should approach it from a critical perspective, removing vague and subjective concepts such as "spirituality" from the equation.

posted on Nov, 18 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

well maybe you are right, maybe you are not. Who knows...

The same goes for every book out there which is written. What counts are only experiences when you are interested in this stuff. All else is pure imagination. And to have a fearful imagination is probably something which should be avoid completely.

You have many books written now and in the past. Although the past treated kundalini when approached correctly something blissful and not at all like you presented it here as something with more cons than pros, this false from my experiences. If you look at Zen or Buddhism, they do not put so much importance on it. If you look at Yogis, they paint a different picture.
Everyone is different so take what suits for you and drop all else.

But otherwise I agree from spiritual prospective this is not important and it will come to you when you are ready, it is a natural process. It happens to anyone, so this stuff just is, weather it is good or bad is only relevant to a experiencer and not at all something which can be applied to all.

So you can throw all the books into the dust bin and rather just start meditating on the breath and all will be revealed with much patience.
In same cases the less you know the better, so you don't have any expectations, which is most important with spiritual stuff. Once you start to expect something, than this is already a trap which ego is guilty of. And from spiritual point this is not good.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join